BFP by Mothers Day Thread! We Can Do This! (1 Angel, 5 BFPs)

Doing well. I'm 2 dpo today so just waiting for AF. Anyone else feel like some months are harder than others? My hubby said he feels good about this month but I don't want to get my hopes up too high. It makes it that much harder when AF arrives. We have been trying for 10 months, going on 11 in January.

Can I join? I had 3 losses in the last 12 months but previous to that I had 3 children. I have had all the test and a hysteroscopy. I don't want to feel rushed or pressured to get my next Bfp. I found out I am healthy and my uterus is too. My husband started fertqilaid just to help and I have been losing weight and stress lol. I want to give myself a realistic timeframe. I still keep up with a few girls from a previous tycoon thread. So let's get those Bfp ladies lol

Welcome! So sorry to hear about your losses. Hoping this next one will come soon and stick!

Yeah- this month I feel really great. Which I don't want to because I don't want that bfn. But last month I was kind of expecting the bfn. So yes, some months are way worse than others!

Thanks for welcoming me! Due to hysteroscopy I need to not get pregnant this cycle because I took cytotech. But my fertile window falls on our one year wedding anniversary so lol that might work lol

I hate the hard months where you feel every symptom known to man but all bfn

Hi ladies, can I please join? We have been ttc for a year and had a mc two weeks ago. Being pregnant on Mother's Day would be a dream come true!! Good luck to all!!

Hi ladies, can I please join? We have been ttc for a year and had a mc two weeks ago. Being pregnant on Mother's Day would be a dream come true!! Good luck to all!!

So sorry for your loss Kezzy! :hugs: Welcome and best of luck to you on a sticky BFP!

I love this -id like to join if I may ?

Im 25 ttc no 2.

Cd1 today and this was 5th try so on to month 6 :)
X

bfn on hpt today which is good. now waiting on af so we can get into baby making mode!!!

Although I just saw that you need to NoT be preggo so hopefully the witch shows. Confusing :) normally we are not wanting a bfn! :)

I had to take cytotech before my hysteroscopy so it would be dangerous to get pregnant this cycle

I am in my first 2ww since having baby #1 - I think I am 3dpo. Trying to keep it cool with no OPK's or temping. I used to OV between CD13-CD16 so we BD'd around those dates. I had tons of OV pains on CD20 and was totally caught off guard - so we only BD that day and got none of the days before. I have a feeling I am already out but oh well. GL girls!

I am in my first 2ww since having baby #1 - I think I am 3dpo. Trying to keep it cool with no OPK's or temping. I used to OV between CD13-CD16 so we BD'd around those dates. I had tons of OV pains on CD20 and was totally caught off guard - so we only BD that day and got none of the days before. I have a feeling I am already out but oh well. GL girls!

Good luck! We are close in our cycles, I'm 4 dpo today.

I'm 3dpo today! Bded after positive opk. Well two days before positive opk and the day of opk! Hope it was enough!

Ashley1021: Hopefully the timing was perfect and you got your sticky bean!!

Good luck to the new ladies who joined us. I hope everyone had a good Christmas! <3

I have my next OBGYN appointment on the 2nd to start Provera so I can have an HSG. I don't know if the Provera will be necessary though.. My boobs have been SO sore the last few days, and that's always my sign AF is coming soon. I'm CD 63, so it would be pretty early for me to have AF (it's usually only every 4-6 months).

I'll definitely be taking an HPT on the 1st before I start Provera, just incase I managed to conceive somehow this late in my cycle lol.

Ashley1021: Hopefully the timing was perfect and you got your sticky bean!!

Good luck to the new ladies who joined us. I hope everyone had a good Christmas! <3

I have my next OBGYN appointment on the 2nd to start Provera so I can have an HSG. I don't know if the Provera will be necessary though.. My boobs have been SO sore the last few days, and that's always my sign AF is coming soon. I'm CD 63, so it would be pretty early for me to have AF (it's usually only every 4-6 months).

I'll definitely be taking an HPT on the 1st before I start Provera, just incase I managed to conceive somehow this late in my cycle lol.

Good luck Dottiee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"