BFP by Mothers Day Thread! We Can Do This! (1 Angel, 5 BFPs)

How is everyone else doing? Happy New Year! Here's to BFPs for all of us in 2014!

I'm only 4dpo and feel like I'm out this month. Congrats on the BFP!

Congrats Jessie! H&H 9 months to you! Where in NC are you??!!

Oh! Hooray! Looks like me, RF and Ashley are all super close this month in the 2ww! Do you girls SS? I don't have any symptoms at all. Not even sore bb's! When do y'all plan on testing??!! I think I'm going to try to hold out til Jan 9th (14dpo). I'm sure AF will pop up before then though. I feel out too. But here's hoping!

Happy New Year ladies! I wish us all a 2014 BFP!

Oh! Hooray! Looks like me, RF and Ashley are all super close this month in the 2ww! Do you girls SS? I don't have any symptoms at all. Not even sore bb's! When do y'all plan on testing??!! I think I'm going to try to hold out til Jan 9th (14dpo). I'm sure AF will pop up before then though. I feel out too. But here's hoping!

I don't usually SS but this month has been weird for me. I've been cramping from 4 dpo and been feeling like I do a day or two before AF but it's impossible since I'm only 6 dpo. So I've been more in tune with symptoms this month. I still think AF is on her way, I'm just getting symptoms of it earlier than normal. I plan to hold out testing wise til AF is late which will be January 7th for me. Still cautiously hoping!

I'm going ok but still waiting to ovulate after my miscarriage. Loving that I have set a realistic goal like Mother's Day!

Congratulations Jessie on your BFP!!! Come on girls we can do it!! Xx

congrats Jessie! happy new years ladies im waiting on af no sign but its due tomorrow. ive been feeling like its coming for a week. i wish it come and go. im ready to get to work lol

Kezzy - So sorry about your mc. My 1st cycle after mine, I ov'd later than usual so don't be surprised if you too.

Florida - it sucks having to wait on AF when you usually don't want her to come!

For real - maybe early symptoms are a good thing for you this month.

kezzy im sorry you have to go through that hon. I know that feeling all too well but it will come and you can try again
for real ss can be good if you don't usually notice those symptoms
snowflake I know I just want her to come and go

Thank yall so much! It was completely unexpected, i just knew i was out because i was bleeding, mostly pink spotting, but for 3 days it was like a normal period. In total with the spotting and bleeding, i bled 8-9 days, and had cramps like a normal period but worse. thought it was my period or worse.. but i tested twice without first morning urine and BFP right away.

And I'm located in Warrenton NC :)

Thank yall so much! It was completely unexpected, i just knew i was out because i was bleeding, mostly pink spotting, but for 3 days it was like a normal period. In total with the spotting and bleeding, i bled 8-9 days, and had cramps like a normal period but worse. thought it was my period or worse.. but i tested twice without first morning urine and BFP right away.

And I'm located in Warrenton NC :)

Thats so amazing. What a fantastic way to start the new year!

I start Provera tomorrow to bring AF, and then I start my first round of Clomid!! I was supposed to have an HSG first but he decided he will wait until after we see how the Clomid works :) I'm so excited.. I really hope this dosage level is the one :)

Happy new year ladies and congrats Jessie h&h 9 months lets hope its the first bfp of many :D

I used a blue dye test and got the faintest of faint lines. Pretty sure I'm just crazy lol. Will wait a few days and test with frer

Can you see it or am I crazy? It showed up in under a minute

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 11
I'd try a FRER. I'm a little leary on blue dye - they are notorious for false positives.

Good luck with the Clomid, Dottie! I did 4 rounds and had a HSG done - feel free to ask any questions if you have any! ;)

Yeah I'm gunna get a frer in a few days. I'm only around 8dpo. So it's likely a very faint false line. Not getting excited. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->