BFP by Mothers Day Thread! We Can Do This! (1 Angel, 5 BFPs)

Can you see it or am I crazy? It showed up in under a minute

I see it, and I'm on a cell phone! Blue dye tests can be iffy though.. I've gotten a few false positives from them.. BUT they do also give real positives or they wouldn't stay in business ;)

If it showed up in under a minute I think you have a very good chance of a BFP on this FRER.

Fingers crossed so tightly for you xoxo

I'm too nervous to test again! I will in a few days! :(

Although I do have two more blue dyes at home that I need to use soooo what's the harm in testing with them when I get home? Lol. If I still get a faint line will get a frer lol

I see something faint too! Hope it's the start of a BFP for you! Fx'd!

Me too! Fiancé will be so excited! If not- there's always next month! Not getting my hopes up though. Lol. I didn't even tell him about the faintest of faint lines because he would already be at babies r us. Lol

Looks like the start of something but i never get the blue dye test too misleading

Me too! Fiancé will be so excited! If not- there's always next month! Not getting my hopes up though. Lol. I didn't even tell him about the faintest of faint lines because he would already be at babies r us. Lol

By 11-12 DPO an FRER line would be dark enough to know 100%. Testing in the mean time with the blue dye tests with FMU to see if it gets darker can't hurt either ;)

If the line does get darker with the blue dye, then it's definitely not a fluke :)

Was hoping to see if you tested again with the blue dye Ashley to see if it got any darker!! FX!!

I tested with blue dye and it was still pretty faint. :( will get a frer this weekend!

I tested with blue dye and it was still pretty faint. :( will get a frer this weekend!

BUT there was a line! I'm so so so so excited for you!! Post the results of the FRER when you test. <3

I'm not giving up hope yet! Just trying to stay positive and tell myself I'm not out quite yet?

Thanks girly! When are you testing?!

I am trying to hold out until AF is due which is on Tuesday. But we planned on going to a wine tasting tomorrow night so I may have to test tomorrow just to be safe. I'll be 10 dpo tomorrow, still on the early side, so even if I was pg it may not come up.

I hope you get a BFP tomorrow!! If not, I hope the witch stays away!

Thanks! Tbh I don't hold out much hope for this cycle. I feel like AF is right around the corner and after trying for 10/11 months, I don't have high expectations. My AF symptoms usually start around 8 dpo and they started around 4-5 dpo this month, but that's the only difference. Same symptoms, I've just had them longer!

Thanks! Tbh I don't hold out much hope for this cycle. I feel like AF is right around the corner and after trying for 10/11 months, I don't have high expectations. My AF symptoms usually start around 8 dpo and they started around 4-5 dpo this month, but that's the only difference. Same symptoms, I've just had them longer!

Maybe they started earlier because they're pregnancy signs this time, instead of AF signs ;) Fingers crossed for you hun :)

I'm definitely going to wait until tomorrow or Sunday! I'll be about 10/11dpo. I'm a little nervous now as I got a letter in the mail today from my health insurance company. They apparently kicked me off of coverage and they don't know why. Now I need to re apply. I've been balling about this for the past two hours. So as of now I don't have health insurance. If I do get my BFP I can't even go in and have it confirmed. I'm seriously so upset ladies. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->