BFP by Mothers Day Thread! We Can Do This! (1 Angel, 5 BFPs)

My temp on my chart (in my signature) has progressively risen over the last 3 days, but not higher than the temps at the beginning of my cycle. I read that it has to rise for 3 consecutive days to show ovulation, but I've also read it has to be above the cover line so I'm confused. Can any chart wizards tell if I've ovulated? If so, was it on CD 11? I'm dying to know if the Clomid has worked.

It's hard to tell. I think you might have to wait out a few more temps. Do you usually temp? If so, what is your normal coverline? I used to BBT temp (I have 22 charts from TTC #1) and I took Clomid for 4 cycles - when I used Clomid my temps would be higher than usual when on the days I took it (CD3-CD7). Then it would go back down to a more normal/usual temp for about a week and then I would OV. When on Clomid my coverline would be around 97.5 when I wasn't on Clomid it was around 97.3. Since I see you are still having fertile CM - I would keep BDing just in case. My RE/FS said that most girls OV 5-9 days after your last dose of Clomid so since you took it CD5-CD9 - you would be expected to OV between CD14-CD18. FF does require 3 consecutive temp raises to confirm OV. And don't be surprised if they move too when you have a few raises like you do.

I hope my experience helps you a little bit. Have you checked your cervix to see if it is still high - I'm not much into this and don't really do it myself. But it's an idea to help you. I know you prolly don't OPK because of your PCOS but I did them and they seem to def help me pinpoint too.

It's hard to tell. I think you might have to wait out a few more temps. Do you usually temp? If so, what is your normal coverline? I used to BBT temp (I have 22 charts from TTC #1) and I took Clomid for 4 cycles - when I used Clomid my temps would be higher than usual when on the days I took it (CD3-CD7). Then it would go back down to a more normal/usual temp for about a week and then I would OV. When on Clomid my coverline would be around 97.5 when I wasn't on Clomid it was around 97.3. Since I see you are still having fertile CM - I would keep BDing just in case. My RE/FS said that most girls OV 5-9 days after your last dose of Clomid so since you took it CD5-CD9 - you would be expected to OV between CD14-CD18. FF does require 3 consecutive temp raises to confirm OV. And don't be surprised if they move too when you have a few raises like you do.

I hope my experience helps you a little bit. Have you checked your cervix to see if it is still high - I'm not much into this and don't really do it myself. But it's an idea to help you. I know you prolly don't OPK because of your PCOS but I did them and they seem to def help me pinpoint too.

Wow!! Thanks so much for such a detailed reply, that's so amazing.

I never charted before because my cycles were so long 4-6 months. So there would never have been a recognizable pattern. I've never checked my cervix before so if I checked it now I'm not sure if it would be high or low lol.

I think I'm 1dpo today officially back in the tww!

I'm right there with ya. If my temp goes up tomorrow or stays high, that would make me 2 DPO today. When are you gonna test? I'm gonna test early, on the 26th since it's my birthday :D

I'm right there with ya. If my temp goes up tomorrow or stays high, that would make me 2 DPO today. When are you gonna test? I'm gonna test early, on the 26th since it's my birthday :D

Dottiee it's so good to see a normal chart for you! Fingers crossed!

Thanks!! :) I'm trying not to get too excited. I don't want to believe the chart and then have my blood come back that I didn't ovulate. So for it does look promising though.

Thanks!! :) I'm trying not to get too excited. I don't want to believe the chart and then have my blood come back that I didn't ovulate. So for it does look promising though.

Yeah I can definitely understand that. But hopefully it will keep looking that way. Are you getting bloods this month? I haven't been on clomid before so I'm not sure how it works.

Yeah I can definitely understand that. But hopefully it will keep looking that way. Are you getting bloods this month? I haven't been on clomid before so I'm not sure how it works.

Yeah, I go for my blood on the 22nd (CD 21). But he said not to call to find out the results unless I don't get AF by the 31st (CD 30), since that would mean I either ovulated and conceived or I didn't ovulate at all.

I think I'm gonna break the rules and call on CD 23 though.. I'm not going to be able to wait that long to find out, and I don't want to waste my money on HPTs if I didn't even ovulate lol

Yeah, I go for my blood on the 22nd (CD 21). But he said not to call to find out the results unless I don't get AF by the 31st (CD 30), since that would mean I either ovulated and conceived or I didn't ovulate at all.

I think I'm gonna break the rules and call on CD 23 though.. I'm not going to be able to wait that long to find out, and I don't want to waste my money on HPTs if I didn't even ovulate lol

That makes way more sense to me! HPTs are not cheap! Well Gl either way but I hope it will be good news!

Yay! So glad your in the tww with me! I'm not sure lol. In my head a week early I'm like oh I'll wait until the 31st jr even the 1st. I use ovia and glow. They have af due on those days but you know it's hard to wait it all the way out lol maybe we can test together!

Yay! So glad your in the tww with me! I'm not sure lol. In my head a week early I'm like oh I'll wait until the 31st jr even the 1st. I use ovia and glow. They have af due on those days but you know it's hard to wait it all the way out lol maybe we can test together!

I use glow too! :) I actually use FertilityFriend, Kindara, Glow, and OvuFriend haha. I don't know if I'll be able to test on the 26th anymore. FertilityFriend moved my O date to CD 16, and I'm not sure why. OvuFriend still has it at CD 15, but even then I'd only be 10DPO.

My GYN said if I ovulated, I should have AF by the 31st/CD 30 (if I didn't conceive). So I should probably wait until the 31st as well to test.. It's just so hard! lol

I think I saw the picture you have on one of the forums in glow. Ovia moved my o day to the 15 I don't know how since my opk was positive on the 17. The say I can test next Monday but I'm too scared to see a negative. I don't use ff anymore

I think I saw the picture you have on one of the forums in glow. Ovia moved my o day to the 15 I don't know how since my opk was positive on the 17. The say I can test next Monday but I'm too scared to see a negative. I don't use ff anymore

Probably! :)
Can you send me the link to Ovia? I thought I found it but it was a pregnancy monitor.

Don't be afraid, a negative doesn't always mean you're not pregnant. It's not officially negative until AF comes. <3

Oh my god ladies!! I just tested and got a BFP!! I had a mc in December so this is a blessing :) yay yay!!

Good luck to you xxxxx

Probably! :)
Can you send me the link to Ovia? I thought I found it but it was a pregnancy monitor.

Don't be afraid, a negative doesn't always mean you're not pregnant. It's not officially negative until AF comes. <3
Not sure how to link it but I just searched apps and it comes up under ovia. I hope that helps

Oh my god ladies!! I just tested and got a BFP!! I had a mc in December so this is a blessing :) yay yay!!

Good luck to you xxxxx

Congratulations! So exciting! Hope it's a happy and healthy 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->