BFP by Mothers Day Thread! We Can Do This! (1 Angel, 5 BFPs)

I hope you get a BFP tomorrow!! If not, I hope the witch stays away!

Thanks! Tbh I don't hold out much hope for this cycle. I feel like AF is right around the corner and after trying for 10/11 months, I don't have high expectations. My AF symptoms usually start around 8 dpo and they started around 4-5 dpo this month, but that's the only difference. Same symptoms, I've just had them longer!

Maybe they started earlier because they're pregnancy signs this time, instead of AF signs ;) Fingers crossed for you hun :)

Thanks! We'll see!

I'm definitely going to wait until tomorrow or Sunday! I'll be about 10/11dpo. I'm a little nervous now as I got a letter in the mail today from my health insurance company. They apparently kicked me off of coverage and they don't know why. Now I need to re apply. I've been balling about this for the past two hours. So as of now I don't have health insurance. If I do get my BFP I can't even go in and have it confirmed. I'm seriously so upset ladies. :(

I'm so sorry! I would definitely call and find out what happened. Hopefully you can get it sorted out quickly.

Oh no Ashley that is terrible. My insurance is through my hubby's and because of the ACA we got totally screwed this policy year! I'm so sorry and I hope things can get straightened away quickly for you!

Good luck testing tomorrow For Real!

Florida - Has AF arrived yet??!!

I'm contemplating testing on Sunday when I'll be 10dpo or so (I don't really know when I OV'd). But I'm afraid it will still be too early - I did get the faintest of all faint line with baby #1 on 10dpo but I knew exactly when I OV'd due to the IUI. Anyways, Hubby goes on a hunting trip til Wednesday and won't be home til super late that night so I really don't want to wait til Thursday bc I have 2 tests just wanting to be used! Hah!

Ugh! Thanks girls. I'm going to call again Tuesday if the website isn't up and running. Tons of places are closing here in MN on Monday because of expected -50 degree temps. The governor shut down all public schools!

Ugh! Thanks girls. I'm going to call again Tuesday if the website isn't up and running. Tons of places are closing here in MN on Monday because of expected -50 degree temps. The governor shut down all public schools!

Where abouts in MN are you? Im in Northwestern Ontario Canada only a couple hours away from the Minnesota border...we have been getting that very cold weather too it was close to -50 here yesterday. Today wasnt as bad, but it snowed a lot here. Anyway hope you get your insurance figured out soon and fx you get that BFP on the FRER!

As for an update on me Im on cycle day 17...havent been charting this month with christmas and everything I decided to take a break. Pretty sure i havent OV yet...still having long cycles. I decided im going o make some diet changes. Start eating healther and cleaner....its supposed to help with PCOS and fertility. My last doctors appt was a waste of time again. It was a teleconference and again equiptment wasnt working. Starting to get frustrated Ive been waiting to talk to this doctor since September. They still havent called me to reschedule so Im going to call Monday again.

Ashley call asap to get it figured out there is usually a 60-90 day wait period involved when look into things. And this new care act is horrible I applaud what he tried to do but it is making my life as a nurse ridiculous.
Afm sorry ladies we had our first monthly Manarino family fun day yesterday morning. It was awesome. At ikea of all places I started spotting. Just a little old brown blood in my undies. Then a little dark red when I wiped the one time. I usually have a day of light flow and then she is here full force by night/am. Well this morning I has no spotting all night just brown spotting when I wipe can't even call it a light flow there's not enough to touch a liner only when I wipe. So it started a day late and I'm not even sure what's going on. Took a test on New Years and it was negative. Wondering should I get opk this cycle due to this strangeness? But I don't chart temp or anything I don't like to do anything tha makes ttc more stressful. Sorry so long thoughts ladies?

Ashley call asap to get it figured out there is usually a 60-90 day wait period involved when look into things. And this new care act is horrible I applaud what he tried to do but it is making my life as a nurse ridiculous.
Afm sorry ladies we had our first monthly Manarino family fun day yesterday morning. It was awesome. At ikea of all places I started spotting. Just a little old brown blood in my undies. Then a little dark red when I wiped the one time. I usually have a day of light flow and then she is here full force by night/am. Well this morning I has no spotting all night just brown spotting when I wipe can't even call it a light flow there's not enough to touch a liner only when I wipe. So it started a day late and I'm not even sure what's going on. Took a test on New Years and it was negative. Wondering should I get opk this cycle due to this strangeness? But I don't chart temp or anything I don't like to do anything tha makes ttc more stressful. Sorry so long thoughts ladies?

Have you tested? If spotting is abnormal for you it could be a good sign. I used OPKs for awhile until I learned my cycle but I combined it with temping. Now I just temp but know when to expect ovulation and I'm pretty regular either on CD 15 or 16. It might be worth doing it for a couple months just to see if you are ovulating when you think you are. Good luck!

I would die. I can't imagine -50 degrees!

its finally truly started thankfully, I think they said for temping that you have to wake up at the same time everyday and I rarely do, sometimes im up as early as 345 or late as 6.

do any of you guys use opks? I have before but am not sure if itll make me more stressed. we are getting pressed. ive used them before and its worked and sometimes it hasnt

do any of you guys use opks? I have before but am not sure if itll make me more stressed. we are getting pressed. ive used them before and its worked and sometimes it hasnt

I haven't sorry. I did one cycle but it never worked, because I rarely ovulate on my own. I can't now on Clomid either because it can cause a false positive.

You should post a thread in BnB. I know there's hundreds of women who can help you :)

I've used them and they worked well for me. Better than using CM to tell. I don't anymore because I've learned my cycle by using the OPKs for a few months. Now I just temp. It didn't stress me out, it actually helped because I could tell for sure when I was ovulating.

I tried using them once and it just confused me more....i got what I thought was a positive opk but then I didnt ov until 2 weeks later? So im not sure what happened there. I knew when I actually ov'd because i had ov pain, and i was temping, plus i got my AF 14 days after. I have PCOS tho and if you read the pamphlet that comes with the OPKs it says it may not be accurate with women who have PCOS.

I used opks when TTC #1. They worked great for me. I might start up using them again next cycle.

I tested today. BFN. Not really surprised!

Sorry I've been away for a little while, AF showed up last week for me and I was frustrated. My cycles have become very irregular for the past 3 months and I don't know why. I think I am going to try to use OPKs this cycle. Here's to my 9th cycle TTC. I am currently on CD7

Well ladies, I'm out. CD1 for me so on to the next cycle. And a day early at that.

Congrats Ashley! You must have gotten a better line on Tuesday! H&H 9 months!

I'm right there with ya For Real. CD2 here.

Carpenter - Boo for AF!

Dottie - How is Clomid going? Are you getting any of the side effects? I never got any!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->