BFP by Mothers Day Thread! We Can Do This! (1 Angel, 5 BFPs)

I went to the doctor and confirmed! 3 weeks and one day! :)

Sorry to hear that! I'm about three and a half weeks and terrified of that? Are you bleeding/cramping at all?

Yes I've been cramping and spotting my whole pregnancy, yesterday it got a little heavier and turned red. Now i just gotta wait for the baby to pass :(

I am so sorry for your loss Jessie.

Ashley - Did you get your insurance worked out?

I ordered some Wondfo OPK's and they should be here next week. I didn't plan to OPK this time around but I think it will at least help us to time things better.

Yes I did! There is no way they can't cover a pregnant single woman (since I'm not married yet) unless you make copious amounts of money, which I don't! So I just had to pay my premium and then it's reinstated. They said it could take a while for processing- but of it's not processed in time they cover three months back! Thank goodness.

Yes I've been cramping and spotting my whole pregnancy, yesterday it got a little heavier and turned red. Now i just gotta wait for the baby to pass :(

Are you sure? I've had bleeding and cramps and been fine sometimes. I'm sorry for what your going through

Congrats Ashley! Hope you have a healthy pregnancy! Also glad to hear you got your insurance figured out.

Jessie- sorry to hear about your loss. I had an early miscarrage last May. I was also about 4 weeks. So if you need to talk just msg me. I'll give you one point of advice from my experience...remember that even though you werent pregnant very long, its still a loss, and you have the right to be upset about it. Stay strong.

Sorry for your loss Jessie :hugs: I know youve heard it a thousand times already but dont know what else to say

Cd 3 here officially 3 years ntnp/ttc but I still refuse to give up hope third times the charm fx

Hope the rest of you ladies are okay :)

Jessie, I am so sorry to hear about your loss :( I had an early M/C from an "over cooked" egg in October. Just know that it does get easier with time <3

I'm CD 12 today, and I think the Clomid is working! My chart is looking fantastic, and my temp is starting to increase. Hopefully the next 2 days it goes up again, meaning I ovulated. I've been experiencing pinching pains every few minutes near my right ovary, which my doctor said means they're waking up. I'm getting so excited it's stupid! :)

Jessie, I am so sorry to hear about your loss :( I had an early M/C from an "over cooked" egg in October. Just know that it does get easier with time <3

I'm CD 12 today, and I think the Clomid is working! My chart is looking fantastic, and my temp is starting to increase. Hopefully the next 2 days it goes up again, meaning I ovulated. I've been experiencing pinching pains every few minutes near my right ovary, which my doctor said means they're waking up. I'm getting so excited it's stupid! :)

Dottiee that's awesome! Hopefully your chart keeps looking good and you ovulate soon!

Thank yall so much. its a very rough on me and.my boyfriend.

That's awesome!!! I hope you see that Bfp soon.

I'm taking opks this cycle. I'm supposed to o Friday or Saturday so we'll see. We are enjoying the process though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->