BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

First post with my new sig lol. I think my eggs just about ready to pop.
Omg I've never in my life had :sex: during AF lol. Not my choice OH is squeamish.
Cute sig!

I never have either, dH and I are both squeamish!

well im really hoping for my bfp this cycle as i am now on soy isoflavones this cycle to give me a boost, have tried all other stuff apart from ivf and iui as no-one in that field will help us coz im too old ( according to them and i have had children before even tho my OH hasnt we are being left to it), so took things into our own hands and are trying these, so fingers crossed it works for us as it has so many others of our age group. Me 43 and OH 46.
Good Luck ladies for the October BFP's x

Poor OH... he still had hope that I would be pregnant and asked me to test when I stopped bleeding. Well today is that day and I got the whitest :bfn: ever :(

I've also had the shortest af ever... heavy, but short.

Hi Ladies,
Dh and I don't bd during af either. I just don't usually feel up to it then. My dh has a crazy sex drive I think if it were up to him we would bd 2x's a day but that would be way too much for me.

My temps r still up today they have been a bit higher this cycle than normal but I'm not going to look too much into it. I haven't had a single symptom although it seems like when I do get my bfp's it is a symptomless (is that a word?) month. I'm 9 or 10dpo so I'm just going to keep waiting and see what happens.

Either way, I'm terribly upset about his sore bits. It's been a good 10 days since we have done anything (I felt AF coming for days before it did, so we didn't do anything a few days before) and I'm getting very antsy! Thank goodness we're both very into TTC this month!

Oh I know, I felt AF coming on too so no :sex: for days!
Happy to say that for me that streak has ended :winkwink: Hope it does for you soon too!

AF is officially gone! Now I'm just waiting him out. At least I can now start planning this month's plans for that BFP!

o yes i know that feeling, i get like that to when AF is here and it really sux!!!!!!!!! there is no fun time for us when shes here OH doesnt even want to do anything but teasing it sux. we have never had sex while the witch is here and only a very few times when im spotting so it REALLY sux for me i get no action ::(:

Aww. We don't either, but that's my fault. DH always said that it's like wasting months in sex, skipping every AF visit. I said that maybe once we moved into our house and got a bed, that we could try it. We once did it in the shower, but not only was I grossed out, it also ached to do it because I usually get really bad cramps. That's supposed to help cramps, but not for me! Maybe lying down would help. :shrug:

Either way, I'm terribly upset about his sore bits. It's been a good 10 days since we have done anything (I felt AF coming for days before it did, so we didn't do anything a few days before) and I'm getting very antsy! Thank goodness we're both very into TTC this month!

yup same here i just think it would be nasty in the shower i really dont wanna c that. we havnt done anything for probly about the same days. i wouldnt think that would help cramps anyways i would be afraid i would hurt way to bad...i dont want anything near there when im hurting like that, but sometimes when i get my really weird low cramps(my daily pain) it does help.....ya that does suck about his sore bits i couldnt imagine that..ouch!!!!! not much you can do about that either maybe a little lotion or maybe not that might burn lol

I've always heard people swear that sex helps bad cramps. I have really, really bad cramps, so the one time in the shower I decided to try it. Ooowww. Did not help at all. It just felt super sensitive and tender. Not helpful at all.

Hi Ladies,
Dh and I don't bd during af either. I just don't usually feel up to it then. My dh has a crazy sex drive I think if it were up to him we would bd 2x's a day but that would be way too much for me.

My DH is like that as well. Weird enough, last month I was more like that than him! Around O, I started asking for twice a day because I wanted to be sure we caught it. I'm pretty sure it was right around then that he decided the decision to TTC was the best one he's made in a while!

Oooh, could I please be added to your list of October BFP Hopefuls?

I'm due AF on 9 October and will be testing then if no signs of her. Would be particularly amazing if it was a :bfp: as it will be 5 years to the day that DH proposed to me. :cloud9:

[/QUOTE]

My DH is like that as well. Weird enough, last month I was more like that than him! Around O, I started asking for twice a day because I wanted to be sure we caught it. I'm pretty sure it was right around then that he decided the decision to TTC was the best one he's made in a while![/QUOTE]

Mine too, closes he gets is at the VERY end of AF...he likes the whole every other day method and hates the here are you 4 days for the month lol poor guy:haha:

Hi Can you change my date to 20th October testing as my AF came 12 days early so i am now on CD7.
Thanks
Dagdee x

Please put me down for testing on the 20th of Oct, AF is due the 18th.. thank you, and good luck to everyone:flower::hugs:

Stupid me I just tested this afternoon at 9 or 10dpo and it was totally bfn. When will I ever learn. I know that it is way too early even if I am pg it will probably take at least 4 more days before it would show up bfp. I guess that taught me now I just need to wait. Dh doesn't get paid until Fri so I have to wait until at least then to buy anymore tests. I can't even keep a test in the house because I just can't stop taking them. If I don't get a bfp this cycle I am going to have to buy some ic's so that I can test more without feeling so guilty. The frer's r just too expensive.

Hi,

I'm hoping for a :bfp:in October! :witch:due around the 5th but have been feeling a little quesy so fingers crossed!

x
Lesley

Hey Ladies,

Sorry for being absent but I will probably be absent for a little while....

Family problems have blown up big time at home which has ende up with my 17 year old sister with no where to live.

Much Love

x

Hey Ladies,

Family problems have blown up big time at home which has ende up with my 17 year old sister with no where to live.

Much Love

x

I hope it all works out hun :hugs:

Stupid me I just tested this afternoon at 9 or 10dpo and it was totally bfn. When will I ever learn. I know that it is way too early even if I am pg it will probably take at least 4 more days before it would show up bfp. I guess that taught me now I just need to wait. Dh doesn't get paid until Fri so I have to wait until at least then to buy anymore tests. I can't even keep a test in the house because I just can't stop taking them. If I don't get a bfp this cycle I am going to have to buy some ic's so that I can test more without feeling so guilty. The frer's r just too expensive.

That's what happened to me last cycle. I knew I wasn't preggers, that AF was coming, but my very last FRER just didn't make it. I got to see a BFN, waste my last good test and not feel any better about it. It was a big :dohh: moment!

Hey Ladies,

Much Love

x

I had a similar situation with me and my family so I know how stressful that is. :hugs:

Can I join please? Hoping for a BFP in Oct, AF is due 19/10.

Well back from the docs today...I get to start clomid soon as AF gets here...I'm not sad, just looking at it as the next step. My OB doesnt see any reason that I shouldnt already be pregnant now...other then bad luck...so this is me hoping!!:happydance:

Sorry about family problems Sofie I'll pray that all will work out well for u and your family.

Mommywishes4 I'm not counting myself out yet but I knew it would be a bfn that is way to early for me to test the earliest I ever got a bfp was 12dpo and it was very faint. I have to wait until Friday at least because that is when dh gets paid so until then definately no more tests.

Mommyof2peas that's good news that u will be able to use clomid this cycle hopefully that means a bfp for u? GL and babydust.

Hi Laides,

Just managed to sort out a place to live for my 17 yr old sister....But that means I have no house to move into.

Yes I gave up the council house we were going to move into so she has a roof over her head, kind of sad that we have to wait again but I am happy that she will atleast have a roof over her head, hot water and hot food.

So I am Back!!!!!

Welcome to all the new October BFP Hopefuls!

I have updated the list of members which is now at 88 members - 89 if you include myself!

So I have some news!

I am going to be changing the siggy to BFP Hopefuls rather than October BFP Hopefuls because I will be carrying this thread on for aslong as people are commenting init.

So if you want the new siggy I will post it when I have finished it.

OK onto the competition!

The competition closes at midnight 29th October!

Get your answers over to me by PM the question is on the first page under news.

I will announce the winner at midnight and they will stay on the front page until next weeks winner. You have got to be init to win it ladies!

Much Love

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"