BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

I am going to be changing the siggy to BFP Hopefuls rather than October BFP Hopefuls because I will be carrying this thread on for aslong as people are commenting init.

So if you want the new siggy I will post it when I have finished it.
Sounds like a great plan :thumbup:

Hi Laides,

Just managed to sort out a place to live for my 17 yr old sister....But that means I have no house to move into.

Yes I gave up the council house we were going to move into so she has a roof over her head, kind of sad that we have to wait again but I am happy that she will atleast have a roof over her head, hot water and hot food.

So I am Back!!!!!

Welcome to all the new October BFP Hopefuls!

I have updated the list of members which is now at 88 members - 89 if you include myself!

So I have some news!

I am going to be changing the siggy to BFP Hopefuls rather than October BFP Hopefuls because I will be carrying this thread on for aslong as people are commenting init.

So if you want the new siggy I will post it when I have finished it.

OK onto the competition!

The competition closes at midnight 29th October!

Get your answers over to me by PM the question is on the first page under news.

I will announce the winner at midnight and they will stay on the front page until next weeks winner. You have got to be init to win it ladies!

Much Love

x

You ROCK sofie! Glad your back we all missed you :hugs:

*cross post from the Clomid Club* Sorry! Just to lazy to type anything new.

Okay, had a great visit today. 5 follicles - 3 large (12, 14 and 15) in my right ovary and 2 in my left (I think about 10 and 12).

I go back again Friday for another scan and more labs. The nurse stated that she would call the pharmacy they work with so I can get my HCG shot (my insurance doesn't cover injectibles).

She asked if I had ordered my samples from the bank and I told her they would be there Thursday/Friday. She said good timing. Once Friday comes and if the follies are 20+ by the weekend, I will do my shot and plan on insemination.

I'm excited.

Mommyof2peas that's good news that u will be able to use clomid this cycle hopefully that means a bfp for u? GL and babydust.

Thanks! This is the same OB I had with my son, So he knows that DH and I CAN in fact make babys together. So he was ok with going straight to the clomid without testing. He (like my DH) thinks it just may be bad luck. My mom had alot of issues when she was just a bit older then me, so doc is just as crazy as I am about getting this started. If nothing happens this month then we will go in and make sure nothing is blocked. and check thyroid And go from there. So I hope that this works this month..or at least I get a positive OPK...I tried for a couple months before and never got a Positive one....FX...On a funny note, dont think I've ever been excited for AF to get here :haha::haha::haha:

Ladies,

I now have the new Siggy!

https://img338.imageshack.us/img338/7589/bfphopefuls.jpg[/IMG[/URL]

This is the code to put in your signiture just add another ] at the end of it!

Hope you ladies like it!

Much Love

x[/COLOR][/FONT]

Ladies,

I now have the new Siggy!

https://img338.imageshack.us/img338/7589/bfphopefuls.jpg[/IMG[/URL]

This is the code to put in your signiture just add another ] at the end of it!

Hope you ladies like it!

Much Love

x[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Thanks sofie!

Hey gals dont let this thread DIE, Tell Me where you were when You decided to have babies??? Is it just me or do you notice a WHOLE lot more baby bellys when you yourself are trying for one???

Me and DH were on the way to the doctors to get my contrecptive implant taken out and a new one put in.

In the middle of a traffic jam on the M62 (British Motorway) DH turns to me and says....

"Well I know I want to spend the rest of my life with you, should we not bother having the new implant put in?"

I was sat there in the middle of this traffic jam thinking to myself has he just said shall we have a baby but said it in such a way that got me confused lol.

That's when I got to the doctors baring in mind I didn't even reply to DH question and spoke to the nurse and decided not to have the new one put in.

Came out of the little room and said Lets make a baby....Ok so i didn't realise how loud I shouted it and the whole room looked at me as if to say...right now, here?

There face looked like I had just asked each and every one of them can I just hold your balls for a minute! LMAO.

So that is my 'Let's make a baby' story lol.

Much Love

x

I think DH and I always knew that we wante to make another baby, and since the IUD was giving me so many problems we decided now is a good a time as any. Plus I really want to give DH a little girl he had thee boys@ non of the children in his family are gils they are all boys. So I want more then anything to have a little girl, not only for DH but for his whole family. My daughter would be the happiest little girl EVER!

Anybody care to gander at my chart and tell me what they think is going on , I was pretty sure i ovulated already i thought mabey i ovulated twice this cycle once on day 10 and day 12 had a positive opk on day 11 now on day 15 i have a positive opk again im so confused i also had a temp rise to confirm ovulation :growlmad:

Can i join im cd1 today but am really hopeful of bfp in october ovulating around 13th october testing 27th october :hugs:

God it feels so long ago that I can barely remember WHEN we decided to start trying. It must have been around Christmas time because we started January 1st 2009 x

Well, dH and I were talking about possible future kids before we were engaged - I was just telling someone around here about his "You don't want 9 kids, do you?" conversation (I have 8 siblings, it's a valid question!) that we had after dating for 8 months or so. :haha:

When we got engaged, we talked about kids again - more the dreaming kind of talking.

Up to about... 2 months before the wedding I thought I wanted to wait until we'd been married for 5 years or something before we started trying. But something happened, I'm not sure what, maybe I was talking to my best friend and remembering how sweet dH was with her son (under a year old at the time), or I was talking to my other best friend who was newly pregnant with her second child... Anyway, I knew we'd be talking babies soon after the wedding!

So I brought up the "when can we try" subject a few times...

Originally dH still wanted to wait till next year at least, but then the pill was making me sick and we were planning to start trying in January anyway, so we decided to toss the pill early! :happydance:

SO, currently we're on cycle one, in two days we'll be BDing in earnest and dH isn't gonna know what hit him :haha:

Hey girls!

Im ovulating 30th September and AF due 14th October

:dust:

Hey gals dont let this thread DIE, Tell Me where you were when You decided to have babies??? Is it just me or do you notice a WHOLE lot more baby bellys when you yourself are trying for one???

Well, DH and I knew we wanted a bunch of babies from day one. I think it was about two weeks in to dating when he started talking about his ideas for raising kids and wanting to know if I agreed (his ideas couldn't have matched up to mine more perfectly!) We originally decided to wait until I was out of college, but then when we found out I had at least one extra year to take on top of the others, we knew we couldn't do that. If I graduated at 25, I'd only have 5 years to have all of our children, and we were both really hoping for at least 3 -4.

So I decided around April or May that I'd stop college now before I got into debt (I went to school for free up until then) to have my children, then in my 30's when I was done, I'd either go back or slowly take my courses online to get my degree. Children is the most important thing to me, so they come first.

In August, we decided to finally start trying since our bills were easily being paid on our house and he got a raise at work that just kicked in.

Since August, I've seen nothing but pregnant bellies when I go out! I've been known to even let out a little whimper at times because they're everywhere and I'm not apart of them!

I'm an October BFP hopeful too!

Can anyone give insight - am I showing signs of O??

I'm CD 9, took Clomid CD 3-7.

Twinges on both sides since CD 5.

Experiencing mild mood swings - nothing major, just get feeling overwhelmed with housework and feel like BF doesn't help out as much as he could, which is pretty normal around PMS time anyway. (Yeah, that's the worst of my PMS!)

Yesterday and today CM is creamy.

Lastnight I noticed that my boobs felt really HEAVY. That was kinda weird to me. BF thought they were kind of bigger too.

Am I going in the right direction? We were going to BD lastnight but it was late when we got to bed, we figure BD tonight, going for US and BW tomorrow morning, and will BD every other night until next week or so.

Don't know if BF has any swimmer issues as yet, he hasn't gone for his SA yet.

What do you think?!

Hi girls!

I was going through some of my pictures on the computer today and remembered when some of us were sharing pictures quite a few pages back so I figured that I'd share mine now.

Maybe others who weren't with us at that time would like to also share?

This is my husband and I at a company picnic last month:

https://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa20/KatieWriter/59231_439721592987_501452987_4966843_4634588_n.jpg

And this is DH and I when I was a bridesmaid last May in a friend's wedding:

https://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa20/KatieWriter/untitled-3.jpg

No one IRL believes I'm over 16 or 17. I'm afraid that when I get pregnant, people will think I'm another pregnant teenager. I'm 22 and married, but everyone thinks I'm much younger!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->