BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

hahaha, I know I think of that too:) it's such a pretty name though

Isla is pronounced eye la.

hey ladies, so heres an update on me... i thought i was getting the start of a new cycle 2 days ago. well because of that i used a tampon thinking full flow was gonna be there any time...i notice theres ony a tiny tiny bit of brown spotting on it. i thoguht for sure i was going to wake up with it here this morning but once again just a tiny bit of brown spotting. buuuut the first day i did have a teeny tiny bit of pink

hey ladies, so heres an update on me... i thought i was getting the start of a new cycle 2 days ago. well because of that i used a tampon thinking full flow was gonna be there any time...i notice theres ony a tiny tiny bit of brown spotting on it. i thoguht for sure i was going to wake up with it here this morning but once again just a tiny bit of brown spotting. buuuut the first day i did have a teeny tiny bit of pink

still sounds ok to me..keep a PMA , anything can happen!

OMG I know now how crazy I must be going almost a whole day without my B&B buddies and I was losing my mind..checking every 15 min or so...not its so late most of ya wont even be on ...sad pand

wel i need to return my gyn's call 2morrow anyways so i will ask him what that could be all about. it doesnt even seem like im going to have an actual period so i dont know if i count this as one or not

sma have you tested recently? Do ya know, you're the reason i joined bnb!! Back in the early days of trying, i was having some spotting and i was googling it to find out what it was all about, and a thread you had started came up! And I joined bnb because of it! weird huh.

OMG I know now how crazy I must be going almost a whole day without my B&B buddies and I was losing my mind..checking every 15 min or so...not its so late most of ya wont even be on ...sad pand

So glad to hear I wasn't the only one! Gah, felt like my arm was missing or something, not being able to get here :cry:

As far as names go - our top two are
Jericho Aaron Kealoha M.
and
Molly Aimee Keona M.

Aaron is my best guy friend's name, and Kealoha is dH's middle name as well as being Hawaiian for "beloved". Jericho, we think is a very interesting and cool name - traditional without being boring.
Aimee is my best girlfriend's middle name, and Keona is Hawaiian for "gift". Molly is special to us for a few different reasons.

We also like Josiah Francis Kamea and Kalyna Elise Milana - Francis is another of dH's middle names and Kamea is Hawaiian for "precious", Elise is my middle name and Milana is Hawaiian for "beloved".
:blush: we thought we should have two of each (girl and boy) just in case we end up having two boys or two girls, or of course if baby is born and we realize he/she is not 'Jericho' or 'Molly' :)

OMG, so much activity on this thread since i went on vacation.
AWWWWW Sequuena< hun, Im so sorry for your loss, pls stay strong.:dust:
and stikcy beans for you.

Well its ov day for me according to my ticker lol so lots of :sex: tonight (sorry tmi) although i have been having ov pains for the last 2 days, while OH was out of town so i fear i may have o'd early and missed my shot for this month!

Ah well, won't hurt to keep trying this month and ya never know i may be wrong lol

Hope everyone's well, good luck to all about to ov sending lots of :dust: your way, fingers crossed we will see some lovely :bfp: very soon!!

heres hoping the :witch: stays away for all of us x

yey i'm now in the tww!:happydance:

hope it goes quickly and i have actually ovulated. not got positive opks this month yet despite being very regular over the last few months. with any luck the opks are duds and my temps will go up. fx'd.

good luck everyone!:thumbup:

Wow ladies you have been so busy on this thread since I have been gone. Had a really fun camping trip and definately was not thinking about ttc but I'm so happy to be back now.

Sequeena I am so sorry for your loss.:hugs:

Sofie that really stinks that the day after u test af decides to show up doesn't it always work that way. hopefully next month will be it for u. By the way I love both of the names that u have picked out very nice classic but unique.

Wishes4 congrats on the bfp I know that this is kind of belated but I was away on vacation. Hope u have a very sticky bean and a wonderful and healthy 9 months

Shanna hopefully your bleeding is implantation bleeding if not maybe it could be that your hormones aren't strong enough to produce a proper af. do u take your bbt or have any other way to be certain of when u o'd and when to expect af. fx'd for u.

To everyone else still in the race gl and lots of babydust hoping for those bfp's.

afm- I am 8 or 9dpo today but I will not be testing until next mon or tues that is if af doesn't show her ugly face first. I haven't had any symptoms this cycle and all that cramping I got from o day to 3dpo is gone so for now it's just a waiting game my temps r still up and doing well. At the very least my temps seem to be higher these past few cycles so that makes me feel good.
As for baby names we haven't picked any out yet. I already have 2dc with my ds we had his name picked out before I got pg with dd we decided after I got pg with our next one I just hope that we can decide on a name before they r born. Alright now I'm done writing my essay.:haha:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hope its not too late to join! Im currently on CD4 and waiting for CD8 to get the BD going@ I really hope October is my month! AF is due around Oct. 24th for me.

Me!!! I'm on cd23 and trying not to test before the 7th lol!! Goodluck to everyone xx

So im 2 dpo today already itching to test god i hate being a poasa lol im going to start testing in 5 days but my official date is still oct 13th:happydance:

Woke up today and my BB were kinda sore..could be all the maca I've been taking its about a week now since I started. ALso I had some really disturbing dreams last night. I dreamt that the family next door was very red neck kinda trashy...I mean I grew up in the county and have been called redneck from time to time, but in my dream these were the scare type back wood people. they were "fishing for squirrels' the dad was casting a line and then pulling it back...it had like a 2x4 type thing at the end, and he would bring in the reel and catch the squerrels tail...then the guys son..maybe 12 in my dream, would grab the head and snap its neck!! When I went next door to ask why they would do such a think the dad said " I dunno, for somehting to do" Now remember that this is all a dream, But yesterday I sent my daughter out back with some stale bread for the squirrels.....so yeah. I woke up this morning feeling really sick. Maybe I need to cut back what I take to get to sleep at night. Been a LONG while since a dream has made me feel so bad. After a little :coffee: and seeing the sun out I feel a bit better now :happydance:

Lucky you.. Its real glum here and has been for days!! Thats one crazy dream lol!! Vivid dreams are apparantly a sign but i have them every 2ww lol!! Last nights was 2 positive tests so here's hoping!! Good luck to you x

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I haven't been around, I am feeling so ill at the moment.

Think I am getting DH's man flu and I have the worst AF cramps ever.

I will update everything in a couple of hours.

Much Love

x

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I haven't been around, I am feeling so ill at the moment.

Think I am getting DH's man flu and I have the worst AF cramps ever.

I will update everything in a couple of hours.

Much Love

x

Ah hun I'm the same. Think that sniffling is finally developing into a cold :rolleyes: Still got a ton of washing to do though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->