BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

Wow ladies you have been so busy on this thread since I have been gone. Had a really fun camping trip and definately was not thinking about ttc but I'm so happy to be back now.

Sequeena I am so sorry for your loss.:hugs:

Sofie that really stinks that the day after u test af decides to show up doesn't it always work that way. hopefully next month will be it for u. By the way I love both of the names that u have picked out very nice classic but unique.

Wishes4 congrats on the bfp I know that this is kind of belated but I was away on vacation. Hope u have a very sticky bean and a wonderful and healthy 9 months

Shanna hopefully your bleeding is implantation bleeding if not maybe it could be that your hormones aren't strong enough to produce a proper af. do u take your bbt or have any other way to be certain of when u o'd and when to expect af. fx'd for u.

To everyone else still in the race gl and lots of babydust hoping for those bfp's.

afm- I am 8 or 9dpo today but I will not be testing until next mon or tues that is if af doesn't show her ugly face first. I haven't had any symptoms this cycle and all that cramping I got from o day to 3dpo is gone so for now it's just a waiting game my temps r still up and doing well. At the very least my temps seem to be higher these past few cycles so that makes me feel good.
As for baby names we haven't picked any out yet. I already have 2dc with my ds we had his name picked out before I got pg with dd we decided after I got pg with our next one I just hope that we can decide on a name before they r born. Alright now I'm done writing my essay.:haha:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

no i didnt temp i was actually going to do it this month but i was on soy and metformin so hormones should be strong enough i would think. ive NEVER had only light spotting its always been 1 day of spotting then full flow then spotting again ecxcept last month with going straight to a full flow. i really dont have cramps either though so that weird for me too

fx'd for u shanna. Hopefully a bfp is coming soon. r u going to try to test? I find the bbt can be very helpful for those confusing cycles. gl

To Sofie and Sequeena I'm sorry u ladies aren't feeling well. We've had a cold going around our house but thank God I haven't gotten it yet.

Tomorrow is the big day...going into the OBGYN to see whats going on...see if there will be test, or meds....I dunno I kinda hope he gives me meds. After nearly a year ttc I think Im ready for step two. Im so scared he will tell me something is wrong and he cant fix it.....

i dont know if im going to test it depends on what my doc says. if he says come in and test then i will if not i think i will give it about a week or so to c whats going on. i did notice a tiny bit more red blood this morning but now much so that whats making me 2nd guess everything. i think im going to send him an email again right now

Hey girlies, hope you are all ok today. My hubby has just let me open my birthday present early as he is a work 6am-8pm tomorrow so I won't see him all day. He's got me a pandora bracelet and some charms and beads....squeeeeeeee.....I love it! Lol. On a sour note though....its cd 21 for me today and still no positive opks!....this is getting ridiculous now and I am beginning to doubt I will stand a chance of an october bfp! :-( xx

Im shown a conception for you for December 2010, and I see a healthy baby girl born 2011, and all is well around pregnancy and birth for you, Im shown she comes in a little early but that isnt a problem as I see her healthy, a good feeder and weighing around 6lbs 10 /11, I feel she is quite dark haired

From gail. this is funny to me because she also said I would have one more. conception in sept...I guess my DH only makes babies between sep and dec. our son cas con. in nov lol Not that I want to wait this long but we really want a girl so it made me pretty excited. :)

Gail has said I will concieve a boy very soon oct/nov.......as I have said about my jenny renny reading.....we shall see! Lol...she also said a conception of a girl for me feb 2014 but thata out of the question because I will get steralised after our next baby due to medical reasons xx

i wonder what mine would say ...probly that its neer going to happen or be in like 2030 !!!!!
im loosing hope quick but yet so confused i just want to know whats going on so i can take soy or not this cycle...today would be cd 2 if i counted it from day 38

Wooo, this thread really moves! :laugh2:

For back when you all were talking about names, my favorites are:

Girl:
Katherine Lilly (my DH and I both said we loved the name Katie when we were dating, so we agreed Katie would be our first girl name)

Boy:
William will be the first name, after DH, though we're undecided about the middle name. He wants to name our second boy Eric after his brother, but I'm trying to squeeze it in to one name and do William Eric.

I also love Tucker Luke and Jamie Patrick.

I'll add a picture at some point. I'll have to find one - most pictures I have are taken by me, so I'm a rare find!

As for October....tomorrow is CD 6 (AF is leaving today) and I'd like to start BD'ing. I want to make sure we hit it this time. However, we're experiencing some issues. Apparently walking all day in sandy shorts made DH's baby making parts a bit scratched up and are too sore to opperate for a few more days. :dohh: After starting a whole new diet for me with so many healthy foods that I force down, I'm really hoping he heals up soon!

Apparently walking all day in sandy shorts made DH's baby making parts a bit scratched up and are too sore to opperate for a few more days. :dohh:
Oh lord... I've been there! :dohh: *shakes head*

AF packed her bags!! CD4 and let the BDing commence... It feels like it's been a while.

dH "didn't realize" that women get horny. Uh... :haha:

Apparently walking all day in sandy shorts made DH's baby making parts a bit scratched up and are too sore to opperate for a few more days. :dohh:

AF packed her bags!! CD4 and let the BDing commence... It feels like it's been a while.

Ugh, I know what you mean! It's been days and days and now that AF is out the door...it'll still be more days! :sad2:

Well, I learned my lesson. Now i know when we go to the beach, I have to lay out DH's swim trunks, shirt, suntan lotion AND an extra pair of shorts. (we always leave at 4:30 AM - if I didn't pack his clothes, I think he'd go out the door naked!)

Ugh, I know what you mean! It's been days and days and now that AF is out the door...it'll still be more days! :sad2:

Well, I learned my lesson. Now i know when we go to the beach, I have to lay out DH's swim trunks, shirt, suntan lotion AND an extra pair of shorts. (we always leave at 4:30 AM - if I didn't pack his clothes, I think he'd go out the door naked!)

:haha: to DH not realizing women get horny:haha: my OH knows for sure that i do hahaha i thought they were supposed to be more than us but not in this case the tables have turned. he used to want it every night but now its the other way around :winkwink:

DH definitely knows. Unfortunately, horniness is at it's worse when AF is visiting. I never understood this, and it doesn't even sem biologically correct, but it's terrible. I'd rather not do anything about it during that time, especially since we don't have a bed to lay a towel on (just moved into our first house) even tho DH is perfectly willing.

Luckily, it also makes me jump on him during O, and the days following AF.

o yes i know that feeling, i get like that to when AF is here and it really sux!!!!!!!!! there is no fun time for us when shes here OH doesnt even want to do anything but teasing it sux. we have never had sex while the witch is here and only a very few times when im spotting so it REALLY sux for me i get no action ::(:

o yes i know that feeling, i get like that to when AF is here and it really sux!!!!!!!!! there is no fun time for us when shes here OH doesnt even want to do anything but teasing it sux. we have never had sex while the witch is here and only a very few times when im spotting so it REALLY sux for me i get no action ::(:

Aww. We don't either, but that's my fault. DH always said that it's like wasting months in sex, skipping every AF visit. I said that maybe once we moved into our house and got a bed, that we could try it. We once did it in the shower, but not only was I grossed out, it also ached to do it because I usually get really bad cramps. That's supposed to help cramps, but not for me! Maybe lying down would help. :shrug:

Either way, I'm terribly upset about his sore bits. It's been a good 10 days since we have done anything (I felt AF coming for days before it did, so we didn't do anything a few days before) and I'm getting very antsy! Thank goodness we're both very into TTC this month!

Me, me. I'm hoping for an October :bfp:

Scheduled for my CD10 ultrasound and labs tomorrow (took the last of my Clomid at 8 pm tonight!!!!!)...and continued monitoring until ovulation which is scheduled within the next 7-10 days...and then insemination. YIPEE!

Aww. We don't either, but that's my fault. DH always said that it's like wasting months in sex, skipping every AF visit. I said that maybe once we moved into our house and got a bed, that we could try it. We once did it in the shower, but not only was I grossed out, it also ached to do it because I usually get really bad cramps. That's supposed to help cramps, but not for me! Maybe lying down would help. :shrug:

Either way, I'm terribly upset about his sore bits. It's been a good 10 days since we have done anything (I felt AF coming for days before it did, so we didn't do anything a few days before) and I'm getting very antsy! Thank goodness we're both very into TTC this month!

yup same here i just think it would be nasty in the shower i really dont wanna c that. we havnt done anything for probly about the same days. i wouldnt think that would help cramps anyways i would be afraid i would hurt way to bad...i dont want anything near there when im hurting like that, but sometimes when i get my really weird low cramps(my daily pain) it does help.....ya that does suck about his sore bits i couldnt imagine that..ouch!!!!! not much you can do about that either maybe a little lotion or maybe not that might burn lol

Oh I know, I felt AF coming on too so no :sex: for days!
Happy to say that for me that streak has ended :winkwink: Hope it does for you soon too!

First post with my new sig lol. I think my egg's just about ready to pop.
Omg I've never in my life had :sex: during AF lol. Not my choice OH is squeamish.

Let October be a lucky month for all!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"