BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

Hi Ladies,
I'm having some cramping and lower back pain so I'm pretty sure that af is on the way. I also feel kinda of moody and anxious usually don't have this happen this far before expected af but af is probably just coming early. Oh well onto next month.

I love all the pictures that u ladies r posting. I'm going to have to ask hubby to help me because I'm not that computer saavy.
U r all beautiful ladies and it is so nice to be able to put a face with the name. Hopefully I can get a pic on in the next couple days. Probably need to use the pc not the laptop to get the pics.

Hi Ladies,
I'm having some cramping and lower back pain so I'm pretty sure that af is on the way. I also feel kinda of moody and anxious usually don't have this happen this far before expected af but af is probably just coming early. Oh well onto next month.

I love all the pictures that u ladies r posting. I'm going to have to ask hubby to help me because I'm not that computer saavy.
U r all beautiful ladies and it is so nice to be able to put a face with the name. Hopefully I can get a pic on in the next couple days. Probably need to use the pc not the laptop to get the pics.

Im with ya there...nothing yet, but had a headache yesterday that I couldnt get rid of....and today cramps...I havent had any this bad in a long while. Then of course I was craving burgers...so we went to a new burger place near home.....I was lucky to make it home:argh::paper: so now Im truly misrable. I did get my wondfo strips today yay :happydance: so as soon as AF shows her ugly face I can satart charting...I hope my BBT gets here soon...I knew I should have just went to the store for that....ohhh well...XXXX to all!

Hi Ladies,

So This weeks competition is now closed!

I am quite happy with the response we had 17 people joining in on our competition, sadly there can only be one winner....I do wish I could make you all winners but I don't think I have that many IC's!

So The question was....

When did Dannii Minogue give birth to Ethan Edward Smith?

And the answer was 5th July 2010!

So this weeks winner was....*drum Roll*

mommyof2peas :happydance:

Congratulations!

Mommyof2peas can you PM me you home address and I will get the card and prize in the post to you tomorrow!

So....What is next week's question? What is next week's prize? Well seen as you asked...

In TTC what does BBT stand for?

Please PM me your answers before midnight Thursday 17th October.

This weeks prize is Folic Acid! Yes that's right a full tub of Folic Acid is up for grabs!

You have got to be init to win it ladies!

Much Love

x

hey sofie its not mid night yet .....lol im just giving u a hard time but really its only 7:12 my time and if the prize would be soy iso's i would be all over that contest because now i cant find them any where and im getting mad!!!!!

so how is every 1 today/night/morning/evening whatever it is where u r lol?
any updates? new yummy food or treats recipes?

hey sofie its not mid night yet .....lol im just giving u a hard time but really its only 7:12 my time and if the prize would be soy iso's i would be all over that contest because now i cant find them any where and im getting mad!!!!!

Funny Im reading up o the soy now lol..although I start my clomid this CD....Did you see my post on the candy corn??Your in the states so I know YOU can find em....

If you go to my website (my blog) i just posted a new recipe there! Really yummy and a total man-pleaser.

Funny Im reading up o the soy now lol..although I start my clomid this CD....Did you see my post on the candy corn??Your in the states so I know YOU can find em....
lol, i kinda seen ure post but i was in a hurry so i didnt read much of it but i seen the pix. funny u mention that because i just had some of the apple ones. ive had them since i was a kid and made my dad think i lost a tooth from the white part lmao it was funny

If you go to my website (my blog) i just posted a new recipe there! Really yummy and a total man-pleaser.

hmmmm i will have to check that out...im looking for some good easy things to make now that serve a family of 7 but dont want to have to be in the kitchen all day

still no sign of AF ladys...but I had to break out the heating pad....I havent had to do that in a few months....they need to make a "Im in pain" smiley.

hmmmm i will have to check that out...im looking for some good easy things to make now that serve a family of 7 but dont want to have to be in the kitchen all day

It's an adapted version of Pioneer Woman's burritos - takes about 15 minutes all told!

Well AF came. Looks like I can still have an October bfp though so keep me on the list of hopefuls!

sorry the witch got u.....new start and hopefully a bfp this month...

who knew getting prego could b this hard?

Thanks everyone

sorry the witch got u.....new start and hopefully a bfp this month...

who knew getting prego could b this hard?

I know. And my dh and I are so young! 14th month of bad luck :( I cried it out and now I'm ready to be hopeful again and keep my head up!

hey ladys someone posted this on another thread and I had great fun doing it...https://www.morphthing.com

here are mine!
I did a couple with diffrent pictures...
https://www.morphthing.com/showimage/5/58cf8589dfe6caebda82112dbe3198c5/0/6386738/Baby-of-100-3104-jpg-and-100-3103-jpg.jpeg
And number two:https://www.morphthing.com/showimage/5/7edf814432534432e61fe8d2f3ff292c/0/6387064/Baby-of-foot-jpg-and-100-3103-jpg.jpeg
This is our IRL son to compare with also a picture of my daughter, although my a diffrent father.

Attachments

• felicity2.jpg
    felicity2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 100_2995.jpg
    100_2995.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 1
crazy hippie-how old r u both? i thought the same thing with us...were 22 and 21

mommyof-i did that along time ago and had a thread like that too. i did it again today and got the same result...the "kids" looked almost the exact same fro months ago

Our Morphthing babies:

https://www.morphthing.com/showimage/5/8333ca7956dc16bcb5b7fb667a10a0a8/0/6297338/Baby-of-littletwi---Copy-jpg-and-littlestar-jpg.jpeg
(using our baby pics) I love love love this one! So cute!!!

https://www.morphthing.com/showimage/5/655322f907c02fdf7c1b9f499dbf57fb/0/6297453/Baby-of-us7-jpg-and-DSCN3580-JPG.jpeg
(with recent photos) D'awwww...

crazy hippie-how old r u both? i thought the same thing with us...were 22 and 21

mommyof-i did that along time ago and had a thread like that too. i did it again today and got the same result...the "kids" looked almost the exact same fro months ago

i was noticing that the kids look alot alike BUT if you notice mine look like the two kids I have now....plus if nothing else its a bit of fun that takes up about 45 min of my day lol

true true......

im very confused and stressed right now. i just got an email back from the RE. i asked if my crazy weird spotting cycle thing would be a new cycle but she said untill its a full flow its not a new cycle. buuuut it happend on cd 37/38 and i had some red to it so i would think it would be a new cycle. i think im going to count it as a new cycle and give myself some hope atleast

true true......

im very confused and stressed right now. i just got an email back from the RE. i asked if my crazy weird spotting cycle thing would be a new cycle but she said untill its a full flow its not a new cycle. buuuut it happend on cd 37/38 and i had some red to it so i would think it would be a new cycle. i think im going to count it as a new cycle and give myself some hope atleast

Im sorry , you must be under ALOT or stress...I really hope everything gets sorted soon so you can smile again :hug:

4dpo for me, nothing to report symptoms wise other than some twinges yesterday in my lower abdomen - right side. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->