BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

I got my first smiley face on Sunday... bd Monday so hoping to start early testing on Monday 3rd everyday like a crazy maniac.

I'm so stupid that the two lines on the OPK were exciting enough because they looked like BFP!!!

crazy hippie-how old r u both? i thought the same thing with us...were 22 and 21

mommyof-i did that along time ago and had a thread like that too. i did it again today and got the same result...the "kids" looked almost the exact same fro months ago

I'm only 19!!! And my DH is 26. It seems like girls my age are "accidentally" getting pregnant all over the place. And yet someone like me, an actually mature and financially stable person, can't get pregnant no matter how hard or long I try :cry:

crazy hippie-how old r u both? i thought the same thing with us...were 22 and 21

mommyof-i did that along time ago and had a thread like that too. i did it again today and got the same result...the "kids" looked almost the exact same fro months ago

I'm only 19!!! And my DH is 26. It seems like girls my age are "accidentally" getting pregnant all over the place. And yet someone like me, an actually mature and financially stable person, can't get pregnant no matter how hard or long I try :cry:

I started TTC at 19, oh how I wish it was easy! You'll get it in the end.

Could i join? Haven't ov'd yet but expecting to any day now. Testing on 13th oct after 12+ months ttc.

Hi
Me too, i ov'd yesterday and also testing on the 12th onwards. 2nd round of TTC.
xxx

Corey I am unsure about stuff like that, sorry...But I am sure some other ladies in here will be able to give you some advice.

Ok so an update on me so AF came 6 days early and came on the 25th September so now onto Month 18 and now on CD5.

DH is going to buy me some ovulation test's tonight on the way home, I have had to ask him to get me two boxes (They come in packs of 7) because now my period showed up early I have no idea when I am going to be ovulating!

So today I jumped on facebook to see what the gossip was and BAM! right in front of my eyes was the words....I AM PREGNANT! So this is a girl I have known since we were like 12 or 13 and she was engaged to this bloke.

Well her and her bloke split up and went there seperate ways and she had a one night stand 2 weeks after they split, realised she hadn't taken her pill only 8 weeks later and now has no bloody clue who the father is....

So I am sat there thinking how the hell did you get pregnant and you have no idea who the father is and I still aren't getting pregnant after 18 months and there are people on here who have been trying longer?

Now I believe in fait and that everything happens for a reason and that this could be a test. But if it is a test it's a stupid one because after all this time I am really not jelous of her being pregnant...I actually feel sorry for her purely because she has no idea who the father is and it wouldn't suprise me if we saw her a couple of years later on Jermey Kyle (UK version of Jerry springer)

Unbelievable!

Much Love

x

Yeah sofie...I get it. My brother has two kids by this druggy girl...she would get clean long enough to have the kids then drugs again. My brother has his kids...found out not too long ago that her and her new BF are having a baby....and we dont think this time she has stopped. Her is this drug addict poping out kids like a 3 year old pops M&Ms and I cant PLAN to have a baby...its one of the most fustrating things ever *hug* I know you will get there hon...

Was wondering have you tried Clomid? Im starting mine this cycle...maybe something like that will help?

It's so frustrating isn't it!

Well we have seen the doctor about getting test's done to see if there is anything wrong and said we can do an SA on Adam.

Otherwise any other investigations will have to wait until we have been trying for atleast 24 months!

So in the end I told Adam I don't want him having the SA because it's way to much pressure on him.

So when it comes to 24 months I will go to the doctors and demand all the tests you can think of to make sure things are happening.

Much Love

x

Well we have seen the doctor about getting test's done to see if there is anything wrong and said we can do an SA on Adam.

Otherwise any other investigations will have to wait until we have been trying for atleast 24 months!

So in the end I told Adam I don't want him having the SA because it's way to much pressure on him.

So when it comes to 24 months I will go to the doctors and demand all the tests you can think of to make sure things are happening.

Much Love

x

Wow 24 months..in the states its 12months of trying..My doc went off on all the test we "could" do but since nothing has really changed, he figures we have just had really bad luck..so he gave me the clomid on the spot. if it doesnt work he wants me to go see if my tubes are blocked up...alot of these test arnt covered by insurance here..clomid is pretty cheap so I Really hope it works because we cant afford all the test .

Count me in! I will be testing at the end of October...AF will be due the 28th, so I'll probably test around the 25th. But October is October, right? Lol!

Good luck to everyone here!!!!

MEEEeeeee! I'll be starting my first round of Clomid this cycle so now I'm just still waiting for AF to start (with pcos who knows when) but will be able to test by the 24th!

I started TTC at 19, oh how I wish it was easy! You'll get it in the end.

i started around the age of 20 and im 22 now ad it still hasnt happend. me and OH saide we wanted kids between 21 and 24. who knew i was goingto have all these problems and all this pain, if i would of known that i would of never taken bcp and just got prego if it happend years ago. now im having trouble gettin there, on a time limit to have 2 kids (gyn said hystorectomy can be done before he retires in about 3 yrs now if i have 2 kids) and i have pain.problems everday

Much Love

x

wow 24 months thats crazy! they told me before they can even give me clomid my OH has to have a SA done so i have no choice if i want clomid so were going in dec to another city and have it done that way i can get clomid. come to find out for fertility stuff my co pays and everything r cheaper than normal...go figure!

i started around the age of 20 and im 22 now ad it still hasnt happend. me and OH saide we wanted kids between 21 and 24. who knew i was goingto have all these problems and all this pain, if i would of known that i would of never taken bcp and just got prego if it happend years ago. now im having trouble gettin there, on a time limit to have 2 kids (gyn said hystorectomy can be done before he retires in about 3 yrs now if i have 2 kids) and i have pain.problems everday

I feel your pain there. I'm also in a time limit - it makes me crazy! It's like there's a constant ticking clock. I know women in their mid thirties start having their clock tick, but it's even worse when you know there's an exact year where you will absolutely not have chances of any more children. I'm trying to somehow fit 4 kids in less than 8 years!

I'm only 22 - I'd love to have these years be the years we just try and shrug it off if nothing happens. But since we don't have until I'm 40, every month counts and makes it weigh more heavily on me.

Hi Hun,

As you know I'm on my second cycle, got a + OPK today so FX'd for a :bfp: in October

xx

wow some1 who understands my situation!!!!!!!!!!!! every time i post that i have a time limit every 1 says y? and that i have my whole life ahead of me blah blah blah......

well that means if i have 3 years for 2 kids and they each take 9 months thats already 18 months gone so leaves me with 18 months left. so i have a 18 month grace period inbetween if i get preg this month if not then my kids will have to be almost back to back

4 kids in 8 years could be done though hun u never know if u get preg soon after each it might happen in less than 8 years or you could have them 2 years apart.....so you would have to get prego again whe ure LO is like 15 months .. hey we could be prego around the same time too!!!!!!!!! then we could be buddies

Hi Ladies,
To you ladies who have been trying for a really long time I pray that you will get your bfp very very soon.
Congrats to Mommyof2peas for winning the competition.

afm-My cramps r gone but I am pretty sure that af is just around the corner. I had a little bit of blood steaked cm yesterday and my temp went down .1 this morning. I would so love to be pg this month but I'm pretty sure I'm not. Oh well I'll just have to wait it out then probably on to next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->