BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

So I did test and it was a BFN, but Im not too very upset about it...I was in the hospital and surgery twice in 30 days so it threw off my CD a bit...I had AF the 17th of aug, then the second week of sept i had another one...I have no idea where in my cycle i am, all i know is come the 28th of oct i will have been trying for one full year. I am starting my clomid this CD so at this point been cramping something awful.the last couple of days but no BFP and ovulating either...So I hope af gets here soon so i can start up charting and take my meds like a good girl....I want a BFP for christmas!! we found out about our son two years ago christmas eve...so maybe that will happen again

wow theres alot now...its hard to keep track of who is who except the people who were here early......so 104 members i hope there is 104 bfp's this month

Hopefully we can see a lot of BFP this month!!

I'll be O'ing sometime next week. I'm finding it hard to do all of the diet ideas for concieving (pumpkin seeds, flax seed oil, grapefruit juice, vitamins, iron, etc) so I've been attempting to at least do one a day. If it doesn't happen this month (which I really really hope it does!) then I'm thinking of limiting all of the diet changes and just go with the most important ones.

I'm much more laid back this month, and I'm hoping it'll help a lot. I've still been BD'ing steadily, however thanks to my dog having little barking and whining fits through the night/early morning, I can't take my temperature from the broken sleep. I haven't done charting in a few days, and I feel better for it. Hopefully it'll just happen!

i dont know whats going on with my cycle but i do know im not spotting anymore and im having sticky CM already so i dont know if thats good or bad and where i am in this cycle

ahhhh what to do this time

BDing in earnest starts tonight :happydance: (SME plan says BD from CD #8 so... here we go!)

Sofie's SME Plan

Try every other night through out the cycle.
Buy Ovulation test's
Once have a positive OPK Make sure sex happens every night for 3 days
Only test when witch is late

Much Love

x

we also have the same plan just OH doesnt know it yet hehe....we did everyother day last month except when we went camping which could have been when i O'd if i did at all. dont know whats going on with all this crap but we started BD lastnight and will continue it on were bound to catch 1 month

good luck every1

yay got my first smiley on my cb digi yay

Time for :sex: :sex: and lots of :sex :)

Congratulations to BFP's so far!!
2DPO Just got some First response Early Readings ready to test on the 12th. I have some internet cheapies for early testing desires too.
I'm feeling a bit negative because I didn't get any + Opks ! But if I wasn't using them i'd be conviced I've OV!! Gah...
Anyone else get - OPKS this cycle?
:dust: to all!

I'm going to be testing october 20th... I OV from yesterday til the 6th so I will be intimate with DH all of these days.... AF would be due the 19th... But I'm hoping for no witch and a huge BFP! Wish me luck, as I am doing the same for all of you!

Hi Ladies,
Temp took a huge nosedive this am. Just waiting for af which should be showing at some point in time during the day today I already feel the cramping starting ugh. I really need to just relax I know it will happen when it is supposed to. Both my kids were conceived in Dec wouldn't it be funny if that happened again then all my kids would be born within a month of each other.
Babydust to all u ladies starting the bd fest and getting close to o.

Good luck Jrie1. Hope you get your :bfp:

I'm scheduled to ovulate God knows when LOL
I took my hcg shot last night, and have my first IUI tomorrow morning and my second on Monday.

got my :bfp: this morning!!!!

gl everyone!!

Hi everyone!!

Congrats to the ones who you their BFP- that's amazing, and so great!!
Baby dust to all those who are Oing, or waiting to test!

DH & I BD'ed all week, except for last night which makes me nervous because my online calculator says I ovulate Friday/Saturday, but I got my positive OPK on wednesday night.... is that bad that we missed last night ( I had family staying over and we were all up til 1am) ... we plan to BD again tonight just in case. What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->