• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

Hello Ladies,

Well I can officially test on the 25th because I have some FRER's and that would be 6 days before AF is due.....Not really confident about this month really but FX'd this will be our month if AF shows we will be movig on to cycle 18.

Ok so todays question......

To pee on a stick or not to pee on a stick, that is the question....

How many sticks do you think you go through in a month? OPK, HCG or FRER's and how early do you start doing them?

I am a POAS addict so I try and POAS whenever I get the urge!

Much Love

x

Ok first whats POAS? I know its probably something obvious but can't think for the life of me!!
I have used about 6 OPK stix (this is first month after 3 TTC using 'science') and i'd say at least 4 HCG every month cos my AF can start very light! I've made a promise to myself now not to HCG test til the day the broomstick is due!!
This month i started OPK on day 6 not expecting to see positive until day 15ish! Got the smily on day 13 so it was a good job i was neurotic and started testing early!!:thumbup:

Hey Hun,

POAS means pee on a stick :)

didn't use any OPK's this month so....not feeling too optimistic

Much Love

x

I haven't started using opk's yet but if I don't get my bfp in the next couple of months then I will. I am going to try not to use any hpt this month unless af is late and my temps are still up. Last month I think I took like 5 or 6 hpt and they were not the cheap ones they were frer. I really cannot afford to do that every month especially since I am a sahm and we only have one income. I would rather spend the money on opk's if af comes and find out when we need to bd.
Gl ladies and babydust. Is anybody testing anytime soon? I know Sofie u said that u might test on the 25th. I guess we just have to keep waiting.
I have had some major pains and no temp shift to confirm o so I called my ob and they want to do a ultrasound I think to check for a cyst. I hope that I am okay my body and my cycles have kind of been screwed up since June so I guess I just have to wait and see.

add me please!! will be testing around the 15th!
feeling optimistic after my jenny renny reading!

I haven't started using opk's yet but if I don't get my bfp in the next couple of months then I will. I am going to try not to use any hpt this month unless af is late and my temps are still up. Last month I think I took like 5 or 6 hpt and they were not the cheap ones they were frer. I really cannot afford to do that every month especially since I am a sahm and we only have one income. I would rather spend the money on opk's if af comes and find out when we need to bd.
Gl ladies and babydust. Is anybody testing anytime soon? I know Sofie u said that u might test on the 25th. I guess we just have to keep waiting.
I have had some major pains and no temp shift to confirm o so I called my ob and they want to do a ultrasound I think to check for a cyst. I hope that I am okay my body and my cycles have kind of been screwed up since June so I guess I just have to wait and see.

Hun,

I really hope you havn't got a cyst....I have never had one myself but they sound painful!

Yeah 25th I can start testing from as it will be 6 days before AF is due but I think that's way to early to test....It depends on whether my POAS addiction kicks in......

There are quite a few ladies on here who are testing around the 1st October so fingers crossed for all our lovely ladies....

I also got bored before so I decided to make a little siggy for when we have some October Hopeful Graduates so when our ladies get their :bfp: they can pop it in their signiture! :)

Well going to go and get some sleep, will be posting tomorrow's question in the morning :thumbup:

Much Love

x

I like the idea about the October Hopeful Graduates siggy. Thanks Sofie. I hope I don't have a cyst either. I'm still not sure if I o'd yet because I had ewcm and high soft cervix on Sunday I really thought that I would be oing I also had a temp dip but then my temp hasn't gone up and I am starting to have cramps and lower back pain. It feels like af is coming which happened last month for 3 days after o so idk.
Sofie I have fx'd for u to get your bfp this month. U have done such a great job keeping up with everybody's cycle and keeping this thread going. Gl and lots and lots of babydust to u.

Hi ladies! Mind if I join you? DH and I will be trying as soon as AF leaves in just a few days (cd 2 right now). Trying in late Sept. cycle using the Shettles Method, have pcos, and hoping for an October BFP with a baby girl! We need a little princess! Come on BFP!! I ov usually around cd 16. I have a 28-30 day cycle (if I ov, have pcos). Will likely test around cd 24-26. Thanks for having me! :thumbup: COME ON BFP's FOR ALL OF US!!!! PMA anyone?? :happydance:

i will also be an october tester AF is on her way i know it ive already tested this month and nothing...yes im positive af is comming! so in that case.....

i will be testing at the very end of october

i really hope i catch this comming cycle as i dont wanna be all hot and feeling yucy in the last month of preg while its getting really hot here

I'n due AF on the 3rd october so i'm keeping my fingers crossed for a nice BFP

Hi can i join you im CD27 not sure when or if i ovulated but AF is due 4th October
Dagdee10 xxx

Hello, please can i have an october bfp?!
this is our 10th cycle ttc. not used opks this month as ttc has got a bit stresful for my liking, so just been dtd every 2 or 3 days. but im pretty certain i've just ov'd or im just about to, so will be testing in a couple of weeks if she doesnt show! Bet she does. She always does.
I'll test on 8th october if she hasnt shown by then.
good luck everyone!!

Just been reading back through the thread, in anser to your question i always put a pillow under my bum. If we've dtd right before bed, i'll often just sleep like that lol.

oh, and i can confess to having done the odd headstand after dtd!!! hahahah!!

Hello my lovely ladies,

I have added everyone to the October Hopefuls so if I have missed you out or something needs changing please let me know.

So this morning my POAS addiction took over and I did an IC I knew it was going to be a :bfn: I just wanted to POAS :thumbup:

So for all the ladies that are new here I post a daily question to get a discussion going to keep us all sain in the 2WW or for people who are waiting to Ov.

So todays question....

What are you using to help TTC? Are you using Pre-seed? Softcups? Soy? or anything along them lines? Are they good? What changes do they make?

My answer....I am just using Folic Acid and OPK's might think about using softcups if we are not sucessful this month.

Much Love

x

Hi while we are TTC im using agnus castus and i think it has brought forward my ov as i feel like its nearly here so that a :thumbup: from me, we are having :sex: every other day which we started four days ago. I have just purchased some pre seed however not using just yet as i dont suffer from dryness but have it as a backup in case i get a bit sore from all the :sex: lol. And i am drinking more grapefruit juice and thats about it for me.

lots and lots :dust:

This will be my first cycle using opk, and i hope it will be able to help. fx.

Hi ladies! I'm joining! I have pcos and I had a mmc in June and a d&c and am trying to conceive baby #3 (our first and only little princess!) and hoping for an October BFP! Using charting, opk's, epo, and baby aspirin. Here's to hoping for October :bfp: for us all! Lots of baby :dust: for everyone!! :flower:

i've been temping and using opks to monitor my ovulation. touch wood i've been quite regular so far which will be helpful as i can't get donations as often as if i were in a relationship iyswim.

i'm not using anything else yet i'll wait and see what happens first. if i don't concieve after 3-4 months i might throw something extra at it.

i've decided i'm only gonna temp long enough in each cycle to confirm ovulation and then stop so i don't get too obsessed with symptoms etc in the tww.

ahhh love that siggy! I want that so badly!!!

ahhh you name it ive tried it, soy iso, cbfm, opks, digi opks, epo, grapefruit, vits, fertileaid, preseed, raspberry leaf tea, etc etc

i like preseed, as i dont always have ewcm so it helps with that. and i love the smiley faces on the digi opks!!

This month I'm going the whole 9 yards and using soy iso, preseed, raspberry leaf tea, calcium, prenatals, b-6, yams, opks, my diaphram as a softcup...I'm also looking into using hot castor oil packs as I've heard that can help (just don't do it when you have af or you're preggo) and exercising to reduce stress...in addition to tracking my temps, cm, cp and all that other stuff.....:wacko:

i should be testing about 25th ish October.....if i dont get a stupid 46 day cycle like last month :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->