BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

Thank you all sooo much, I :cry: so much when the doctor told me.... I could hardly tell DH what she said. I got a neg pee test in the office....so Im glad she did blood :) I hope you all dont mind me sticking around for a couple more weeks :) I need a group of you to go with me to 1st tri.!!!

No No stick around and keep us updated :) and hopefully some of us will move to 1st tri with you :) xxx

ya stick around and hopefully we can go with you to first tri...

as for me im at a total loss for my cycle this month, i dont know if the spotting and tiny bit of red was a new cycle or if im continuing my old cycle on. i think im going to act like its an old cycle, test before i get the clomid if its negative then i will take provera to get y cycle started then clomid comes into play

Sooo it looks like im pregnant !!! Did one answer test and 2 accu clear tests all 3 had faint lines doctor is starting me on progesterone right away!

Sooo it looks like im pregnant !!! Did one answer test and 2 accu clear tests all 3 had faint lines doctor is starting me on progesterone right away!

YAY! grats! this thread is going NUTS...we need more :bfp:

:D :D congratulations ladies, oooo I hope i get the luck from this thread, really needing it, im hoping the no trying worked xxx

Wow, this thread is going crazy with the:bfp: congrats ladies, and hopefully there will be a lot more bfp's before October is over.

yay congrats to another bfp! hope there all sticky beans and H&H 9 months to go...

did u ladies check CM if you did what has it been like ?
the reason i ask is because mine is still cloudy and a bit sticky but yet i feel like im going to start my period again...

Oh my word, BIG congrats to all the :bfp: ladies!!! :hugs:

I'm crossing my fingers that I'll join you soon... I'm 2dpo and we DTD on Ov Day :thumbup: gonna DTD again tonight just in case :blush: And then I'm really really really going to try to not think about it during the 2ww!!! :haha:

I'm out for this month... and for the forseeable future.

Congrats to the :bfp:s

Congrats Ruskiegirl hopefully the progesterone will help this to be a very sticky bfp

Thats me out for this month!

congratulations to all the BFP Ladies!x

Is this where I say "I won!" "I won!" I won! Nope the witch didn't! I won being I got a BFP yesterday that was superfaint (even looked like an evap to most), but last night and this morning I took 3 different/brands of tests and while they are all still very faint, they clearly showing a :bfp:

This was TTC# Month 2 with Baby #1 for our family :) What a journey I have ahead of me.

I just hope the egg doesn't decide on Monday to give up and then join the witch. I still have 2 days before AF is supposed to start but I'm dealing with AF symptoms the last couple of days (which is unusual for me to have symptoms for AF that early).

12DPO - My hope is that on Columbus Day I get a much darker positive on the tests so my DH and I can go announce to my parents. I can't hold it in enough to wait for a grand announcement.

im wishing for a bfp this month m currently on cd 12 on the cbfm my 3rd day of highs so hopefully my peak is just around the corner....fingers crossed x

Is this where I say "I won!" "I won!" I won! Nope the witch didn't! I won being I got a BFP yesterday that was superfaint (even looked like an evap to most), but last night and this morning I took 3 different/brands of tests and while they are all still very faint, they clearly showing a :bfp:

This was TTC# Month 2 with Baby #1 for our family :) What a journey I have ahead of me.

I just hope the egg doesn't decide on Monday to give up and then join the witch. I still have 2 days before AF is supposed to start but I'm dealing with AF symptoms the last couple of days (which is unusual for me to have symptoms for AF that early).

12DPO - My hope is that on Columbus Day I get a much darker positive on the tests so my DH and I can go announce to my parents. I can't hold it in enough to wait for a grand announcement.

FX'd it stays sticky!! Lots of :dust:, the super super sticky kind!!

I'm 2 dpo, and couldn't resist plugging my dates into a pregnancy calculator. Never had more than a 15% chance of pregnancy with one of those but tonight?

54% :happydance:

trying not to get too hopeful...

count me in. i'm due to test in 7 days so fingers crossed :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back