BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

So you all saw my OPK from yesterday or the day before and it was quite dark.

Well todays is really dark! I haven't had one that dark ever!

Decided to look at an ovulation ticker and it said that today was my most fertile...

:sex: was fantastic this morning and I didn't even know I was most fertile today!

And to all of those who are out for this month, don't worry about it because I am keeping this thread going and I am now changing the name of the thread!

to: BFP Hopefuls (October BFP Hopefuls)

Much Love

x

https://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae352/sofiekirsten90/DSCF3143.jpg

This is today's OPK

On this right is my test line!

I can't believe how dark it is!

Ohh that's so pretty. O is right around the corner. Good luck.

And CONGRATS to all of the :bfp: 's. I'm hoping to join you next Sunday or Monday when I test.

Well i've got one day left before the :witch: is due and for the last 3 months shes been coming bang on 30days so i am praying she stays away tomorrow as if shes late it may be a good sign!!

I don't feel any symptoms of AF at the moment, i've got very sore bbs and i feel sick but thats about it really, im going to test on the 11th if she doesn't show up on time, fx'd that i get my BFP this time!!!

Congrats to everyone who got a :bfp: and lots of sticky :dust: to all starting new cycles and ovulating!!

Will be back on 2 update when the evil :witch: arrives or i get a :bfp: xx

Congrats on your bfp actress!!

Sophie that is an awesome pos opk keep up the bd and fx'd for your bfp this cycle. If you get a bfp from this cycle u will still be an October bfp!

haha I did it and mine said 58% - the witch is currently here lol.xx

i did it too and got an 83% and it says i would be 7 weeks along. eventhough all my cheap test ive done have been negative

Ok so I was wondering what you ladies think....

I have had 3 days of dark OPK's but today's was the strongest.

An ovulation calculator say's that today is my most fertile day.

So we :sex: this morning, do you think we should do it again tonight?

I mean it couldn't hurt...could it?

Much Love

x

Ok so I was wondering what you ladies think....

I have had 3 days of dark OPK's but today's was the strongest.

An ovulation calculator say's that today is my most fertile day.

So we :sex: this morning, do you think we should do it again tonight?

I mean it couldn't hurt...could it?

Much Love

x

I heard that the latest belief is in healthy males under 30, it usually takes about 12 hours for them to 'replentish' their sperm, not 24. I don't know how old your DH is, but even after 30, I'd take the chance. My DH and I do it twice a day often when I'm nearing O, though not necessarily for TTC. lol

DH is 25, I heard that aswell but wasn't too sure....

Got nothing to lose if we do it again today so I'm off to :sex:!

Much Love

x

what pregnancy calculator? :)

This one: Live Pregnancy Test
It's the one I've used before... I'm just doing it for fun of course :flower:

Ooooh! Mine say's 52%!

Much Love

x

I got 57% even though I told it I had a positive pregnancy test!!! :rofl:

I got a 38 % - though I just O'ed on the 6th and said I had no symptoms or anything.

Like I said, I'm not reading anything into it since all pregnancy calculators are different!!

3dpo today... Trying not to SS...

GL, Sofiekirsten! :dust:!!

Hey ladies,

how is every1? FF confirmed ov for me this mornin, I am now 3DPO! onto another waiting game now! the soy def helped my cycle as last month i ov'd at CD50 and this cycle i Ov'ed at CD21! DEF worth trying if u have ovulation issues!...good luck every1!

Sofie- keep up the :sex: hun, those OPK's are super dark xxx

Still no sign of AF yet, usually she would have got me last night/this morning!!
If she stays away until tomorrow i think i will test.

Can't say i have any symptoms really apart from v sore bbs and frequent trips to the bathroom lol Truth is i don't feel very well at all, like i'm coming down with something, i feel sick and generally unwell. also v tired!! Wondering if that could be a symptom??

FX'd the :witch: stays away and i get my BFP in the next few days xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->