BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

fx for the blood test! 7 dpo is v early I defo saw lines on the tests you posted though. good luck!!xxx

hope ur blood test will bring u that BFP hun, fx'd and keep us posted xx

Ok ladies , here it is...TBH I cried..I tried to put up a strong front, But this is two diffrent test Im getting pink lines on...I know its still too early. DH joked " can we get a refund on the clomid??" lol of course I think I need another week of no AF and Ill test again, just to be sure..here are the pics. What do you ladies say? I do have it on the test thread, before anyone says to send it over there :) but I also want ladies who dont have the line eye in shape and get your opinion :)

omg congrats, did u do the blood test yet? i totally c it without even making the pix bigger.....

so ure taking the clomid right? how much were u taking and what days ? im going to start taking it soon but was wondering what days were best ive heard 3-7 r best

:cry::cry::cry::cry:just got the call from the Doctor, I get my :bfp: !!!!!!OMG I cant stop crying after a whole year!!!! OMG

Nope it was just my luck, I got everything I needed, my BBT, my OPKs, IC, and my clomid all sitting there waiting for me to have AF....But I guess the witch is gone for 9 months!!:baby:

yay congrats again!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats what i said will happen to me, i will finally get my clomid in the mail go to do my test at the doc and it will be + thats my luck too

congrats mommyof2peas. hope u have a very sticky little bean and a wonderful and healthy pg. Just wondering your lines are pretty dark for 7dpo twins??

congrats mommyof2peas. hope u have a very sticky little bean and a wonderful and healthy pg. Just wondering your lines are pretty dark for 7dpo twins??

My DH has twin sisters, They are half sisters (diffrent dad) but no one knows if there was ever another set in the family. JennyRenny said twin boys...but she also said concive in Nov. So I dunno lol And the doctor and I guessed on 7 dpo...I had so much going on last month ive no idea when I really started or stoped AF...last couple months have been kind off.. I just remember is was about the second week of sept or so . DH and I are thinking maybe we concived on his birthday sept 26

Congratulations, an October bfp :) lets hope we have lots and lots of them, ooo possible twins :D my mum is a twin and OH dad is a twin so I maybe in with a chance, saying that I would be happy with one beautiful healthy bouncing baby. Congratulations again xxx

I tested again today and there is a definite line so i am offically Pregnant! Going to do my digital test on monday just to see the words.

Congrats chick They do say not trying helps. i got pregnant with my son naturally after 3 years of trying, as soon as got my IVF date through and now he is 2 x
I just wish i could stop trying this time x

Congrats Ladies - Hope you have a H&H 9 Months

xxx

Congrats on the :bfp: ladies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dust: to all the other girls xxxxx

congrats kitkat wohoo the bfp are really rolling in.

I guess you'll just have to wait for an us to see if there is one or two in there. Maybe u r a little further along than u thought. Who knows it's just exciting to be pg so happy for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->