BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

Hi Ladies,

Here is my OPK from today!

https://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae352/sofiekirsten90/DSCF3121.jpg

Test line on the right Control line on the left.

Can't believe how dark it is!

Much Love

x

Congrats on your pos OPK Sofie!! Looks like perfect babymaking time :)

So the :witch: got me today :( So we're onto month 5 ttc... I know that's not that long, but talking to my grandma the other day - her first took 2 months, and the second she got pregnant the first try... ugh... i wish it was that easy for us! I'm really starting to think my husband's diabetes is having some effect on this... although I'm not sure what... maybe we should just not BD as often so his sperm count stays up... but I have no idea...

Hi ladies. congratulations on the BFPs and sorry about the BFNs
I have not been here for a few week, convinced myself I was going to stay away and give up ttc but I really couldnt do it (suppose it shows how much I really want this) so here I am, our 18th cycle in the 2ww dying for a bfp this month for a little summer baby and be able to tell the family this christmas there is a little one on its way.
Good luck ladies, just thought i would re-introduce myself
xxx

waiting4stork thats how i feel too - really wanna tell family this christmas and have a summer baby. awwww.
im 11 dpo, due on at 16dpo. how far in to the 2ww are you? fx for you!xx

Hi honeybee, fingers xd for our BFP we dnt need to though because we will we will have one, im CD21, oVD around cd15 so 6dpo. AF due15th OCT, think thas pretty much me xx

Really hope you're right - it would be beyond amazing.xxx

Nice opk Sophie now it's time to bd and make that baby. Gl

Ok ladies , here it is...TBH I cried..I tried to put up a strong front, But this is two diffrent test Im getting pink lines on...I know its still too early. DH joked " can we get a refund on the clomid??" lol of course I think I need another week of no AF and Ill test again, just to be sure..here are the pics. What do you ladies say? I do have it on the test thread, before anyone says to send it over there :) but I also want ladies who dont have the line eye in shape and get your opinion :)

Attachments

• maybe1.jpg
    maybe1.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 33
  • meggpic.jpg
    meggpic.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 27
  • invertic.jpg
    invertic.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 22
Sweetheart I can see your lines

I am crying for joy for you!!

Hun you got your BFP!

Much Love

x

Aw hun I am so pleased for you!

This has got to be a lucky thread with all of our BFP's!

Much Love

x

awwwww mommyof2peas!!! Congrats!!!!!
You were trying for 11 months? Did you do anything different this cycle?xxx

awwwww mommyof2peas!!! Congrats!!!!!
You were trying for 11 months? Did you do anything different this cycle?xxx

Yeah, not trying!! I had two surgerys, then got really sick then AF got me last month...so between all that there hasnt been that much BDing going on. I honestly didnt think we had done enough. I've got a apt tomorrow at the docs just to make sure.Untill they tell me for sure Im trying not to get to excited :D
Would figure, I got my BBT , OPK, IC's , and Clomid just waiting.......OMG I just remembered something...I took MACA root for about 2 weeks this cycle. But stoped because OB doc said not to take it with the clomid.

Let us know how it goes! I'm sure he'll tell you you're knocked up. grrrr not trying really seems to work huh!?!! I'm rubbish at it though, I'm great at it for the first couple of weeks, then I see ewcm and I go all ttc crazy again.

Congrats again hun!!!xxx

:) congratulations xx
Sofie: I hope your right I hope this is a lucky thread xx
OOoooh I haven't been trying this month, ok then I was trying before OV then decided I wasnt trying whilst Oving but still DTD a bit that week and then now its the 2ww I have decided I cant not TTC, wrong order I know. But, hey, I wasnt trying at the most important week and not trying seems to be working with others :) xx

Oh and AF is due on 15th so shall update to whether or not it has worked xx

Congrats to all the girls getting their BFPs! It's so great to see so many getting them!!

I should be O'ing either yesterday or today. Since I don't use OPKs, it's really hard to figure it out now. But this morning, DH and I BD'd and it felt like he was stabbing my ovary. It was a lot of cramping pain coming from the spot around my ovary. It sort of felt like when I used to get stabbing O pains, so I'm hoping that means I'm O'ing now! FX'd

Ok ladies, back from the walk in...pee test was a BFN but i was able to convince them to give me a blood test. We worked out Im prolly sitting abut 7DPO . so still way early. its also 130 in the afternoon, so pee isnt nearly as good as it would have been at 730 this morning. so there is still hope. But like i said if not Im ready for next cd!! got every tool i could ever need!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->