BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

Congrats Gwizz!

Just had my Tara Medium reading back and my lucky date is 8th November 2010...

BFP??? You never know!

Much Love

x

Please put me down for an angel hun it turned into a chemical today So the progesterone did not work this time around, hopefully next time it works

Thanks honeybee i've been trying for 6months now, doesn't really sound long when i see it written like that but it feels longer i can tell you. I think i feel worse because i never expected it to take this long, i concieved DD within 3 months of only half trying (i didn't even track ovulation!) so i guess i was arrogant and impatient and expected it to be as easy as it was then! I will be ok, on to next cycle it is lol

Congrats on your BFP gwizz, h&h 9months xx

congrats gwizz.
so sorry ruskiegirl.

Kelzyboo I know what you mean. We've been trying for 11 months now, and it's felt like forever pretty much the whole time!! fx it happens for us all soon.xxx

Christina Marie: Found out today I'm pregnant

23 minutes ago via Facebook for iPhone · Comment · Like

That is something I didn't want to see!!

Couldn't be anymore upset!

Well ladies,

Another one has just announced their pregnancy aswell.

So thats it for me on TTC I am having a break.

Just taken my pill I am about 2dpo and I couldn't care less.#

Good Night and God Bless

x

Christina Marie: Found out today I'm pregnant

23 minutes ago via Facebook for iPhone · Comment · Like

That is something I didn't want to see!!

Couldn't be anymore upset!

I know how you feel. I had a FB friend say she was "tired after doing any little thing" and having heartburn every time she ate. Those things plus a couple of other comments, I knew she was about to announce that she was expecting, hardly a month after getting married and starting to TTC.

I was right, but luckily, my husband found out before her public announcement and told me. I haven't been back on FB since the night before he told me, a month and a half ago. I can't bear to see it in writing.

So :hugs: your way. Sometimes technology can suck.

Well ladies,

Another one has just announced their pregnancy aswell.

So thats it for me on TTC I am having a break.

Just taken my pill I am about 2dpo and I couldn't care less.#

Good Night and God Bless

x

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Test day for me and I got a :bfn:, just waiting on the :witch: now.
Congratulations to everyone with :bfp: and Good luck to the rest of the testers.
:dust:

:hugs: 11 months is a long time honeybee, feel kinda silly for moaning about 6 months with the length of time some of you ladies have been going through it, sorry if i offended anyone just one of those days if you know what i mean!!

I know i shouldn't complain, my lovely sis tried for 16 months and ended with mc and has been ttc again ever since and thats 10 months ago and shes 5 years younger than me. I am not as insensivtive as i seemed i never complain to her, it's just an awfully heartbreaking journey and i never appriciated that before as i fell pregnant so quickly with DD. I didn't realise how hard it can be to concieve.

:hugs: Sofie ignore those comments on FB, it will happen for you fx'd you get your :bfp: very soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->