BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

Yay Congrats Nivy7272!!! See you in June Buds! :D

:wohoo:

Congrats Nivy yeah another bfp this thread is really starting to pile up the bfp's and we aren't even 1/2 way through Oct!!

Lots of bfps :D hope I can join you next week.
In the 2ww, AF is due Friday trying not to SS but think I had implantation pains and cant help noticing that I am really really tired past week. GL everyone xxxx

yay congrats!! I've been so tired but still no sign of AF or anything, and my hormones are obviously up to something as I've started breaking out on my chin again :S

yay congrats!! I've been so tired but still no sign of AF or anything, and my hormones are obviously up to something as I've started breaking out on my chin again :S

I always get a big spot, normally on my chin before AF. I got a big spot last month, so I am the opposite and hoping that spots stay away!

I am now testing tomorrow :) 11DPO.

wow lots of bfps this month...i just dont think its going to happen for me this month im on d 55 again because i was told spotting doesnt count as a new cycle so i just figure if i start the first day of nov. then if all goes well i should be due right around my own b day. yay!!! hopefully the first round of clomid is going to work

Congrats ladies who have their :bfp:s - H&H 9 Months

I'm currently 11dpo - don't have any symptoms to tell you about really - don't know when to test or just to wait and see if the :witch: shows her ugly face

love & :dust:
xx

your chart looks good pink. hang in there a couple more days and if your temp is still up then go ahead and take a test. Gl and babydust to u.

:hugs: 11 months is a long time honeybee, feel kinda silly for moaning about 6 months with the length of time some of you ladies have been going through it, sorry if i offended anyone just one of those days if you know what i mean!!

I know i shouldn't complain, my lovely sis tried for 16 months and ended with mc and has been ttc again ever since and thats 10 months ago and shes 5 years younger than me. I am not as insensivtive as i seemed i never complain to her, it's just an awfully heartbreaking journey and i never appriciated that before as i fell pregnant so quickly with DD. I didn't realise how hard it can be to concieve.

:hugs: Sofie ignore those comments on FB, it will happen for you fx'd you get your :bfp: very soon xx

You shouldn't feel silly at all, anything over a month feels like a long time when you want something this badly.
oh wow, i feel for your sister too. really hope it happens for them soon too.xxx

Sorry for the lack of update. I got my BFP on September 29th! Still hoping and praying for everyone else though!!! Keep me posted.

wohoo congratulations hun xx
i have 5 more days to wait but hoping to join ya

aww thank you hun , all day and tonight more i feel like my body has been taken over so i really hope that this is it coz i feel so knackered my eyes are closing all the time bit am waiting til they really shut and them feel my way to turning of this laptop lol, am testing at weekend so fingers crossed. Thanks hun xx

yeah i do but why rush a neg test !, they are always neg for me but im hoping the soy will have turned things the right way for me this time i certainly feel a lot different this cycle to any other and this dizzyness is awful by the way wouldnt wish it on anyone, am going to try and sleep now coz with dizzy and tiredness its not a good combo good luck to you too hun will be posting tomorows temp on soy natures clomid thread tomorow so hopefuly its gone up again, am so cold in the day and i wake up sweating! work that out, i will speak to you tomorrow hun nite xx

nite hun take care and this all sounds very promising xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"