BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

GL, inkdchick! FX'd and :dust:!!!

I'm less tired today - woohoo! Yesterday, especially in the afternoon, it felt like I couldn't keep my eyes open or move...
Still got the fluttery, stretchy feeling and a "nervous" feeling higher up. And tender boobs!

i'm out this month :(

the witch arrived in the night, 3 days late.

can't say i'm suprised, i just knew it hadn't worked. :nope:

Hi Ladies, I stumbled upon this thread as I am trying to refrain from testing until Friday! If you don't mind, I'd love to join the group and hopefully get a BFP as I see a few have already gotten this month!!! :flower: I'm on cycle #9 after an HSG in Feb and have one tube.... so a little more work for me. If we're not successful this year (please let me be wrong), then we're gonna start IF treatments in 2011. But like so many other women on here, I'm hoping for a BFP this Friday or by the end of the year!! :hugs:

Welcome calebaby x
sorry for those who have been got by the witch and :D to the bfps
Is AF due on friday for anyone? (regular 28-30 day cycles) xx

hey ladies, how is every1 today/tonight?
im feeling really down, i keep finding out more ppl r pregnant and its killin me.
im going to email my gyn now and ask for some more provera and get started on a new cycle then when my clomid comes i will wait till the next cycle

sma1588 - I hope you dont mind me asking, was just looking at your siggy, what happens to you in 3 years time? Hope you feel better soon hun.xx

im having a hystorectomy(sp?) because of all my pain and they cant figure out whats causing it but its pain all day every day in my uterus and overies. they have found dark spots in the uteus but not to sure whats going on. so if i have 2 kids by the time my gyn retires then he will do it for me then

Good morning ladies, having such a slow morning. Sleeeepy...
And :hugs: to Sma, my fingers are crossed for you too hon.

thanks hun..........it would just b nice to know whats going on ya know?
ive taken 5 cheap test and nothing yet even before and after my spoting time and they were all negative so im at a complete loss

thanks hun..........it would just b nice to know whats going on ya know?
ive taken 5 cheap test and nothing yet even before and after my spoting time and they were all negative so im at a complete loss

:hugs: fingers crossed everything gets sorted out.

I'm feeling pretty good today - yesterday my mood was kind of low but today it's much better.
BBs are a bit sore still, still have that "nervous" feeling in my stomach (best I can describe it, like a cross between being nervous about something and the precursor to heartburn!).

I know how you feel Shanna. I keep looking at the pg tests section of this forum. I feel so happy to see people's bfp's but then I think about how I wish it was me. Although I do have 2 children already whom I am very thankful for. I will be praying extra hard for you to get that bfp very soon. Maybe just go ahead and take the provera get af started shed the old nasty lining take that clomid get a nice strong o and then a bfp.

thats the same thing i do and dont know y i do it. i would love for the extra prayers anything would help....i was thing the same thing about the provera, i have 4 left so i might just start those tonight then hope i can get more in a few days then clomid the next round...that sounds like the best plan

sounds good Shanna I think that your current cycle is pretty worn out. It's time to start a new cycle with the clomid. I'm also so sorry that you're in such a time crunch and will need to have a hysterectomy. Are you sure that there isn't anything else that can be done that will preserve your fertility? Maybe get a second opinion if you haven't already.

thanks waiting4stork. I was hoping to be a 28 day cycle (actually not get AF!!!!), but I just started spotting earlier so this turned into my shortest cycle yet, 25 days. Wasn't really expecting it this soon but hopefully it gives me another chance to OV before the end of the month. I guess I will be a November tester!!!

ya i think its pretty worn out to this way i can start fresh and cleaned out. as far as the 2nd opinion, ive already had many different gyns look into it with no anwsers and even the RE told me she doesnt know what to do. i never had this untill i went on BC so i think that had something to do with it but im not sure. i wish we could figure this out to buy us some time but i cant, also my gyn that will do the hyst. said that if it is abnomiosis (like endo) then being prego should help with the pain so we will see if it does.

Oooh weird sensation in my lower abdomen! Different than the fluttery feeling I had earlier, this is a "bigger" feeling.

O.O

:shrug:

hi ladies... i still haven't been added to the front page...

Sorry hon, Sofie is on a much needed break from TTC. The stress is just getting to be alot for her. It doesnt look like she has updated the front page in a long while

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->