BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

get to test tomorrow!!!! but i have cramps and PMS :( hopefully, i'll get surprised

:af::af::af::af:

good luck to all waiting to test

:yipee: for all the :bfp:
:hugs: for all the :bfn:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, stupid witch showed her ugly self, so gutted, i was sure this was my month as i had what looked to be implantation spotting @6 & 7 dpo which has never happened before but af got me and 1 day early to boot.

Hi all, am i too late to join in? AF due 27th Oct

Good luck to all!!

Congrats to all the :bfp: 's and sorry to all those who are out this month.

*sighs*

I'm supposed to get AF this Sunday...I've been praying like crazy this is my only attempt to be successful because I can't go through this again. I tested this morning and it was negative...but I knew it would be...I'm only 11dpiui.

hi ladies... i still haven't been added to the front page...

Sorry hon, Sofie is on a much needed break from TTC. The stress is just getting to be alot for her. It doesnt look like she has updated the front page in a long while

Thats ok, thanks for at least acknowledging me! i said hi a while ago and no one responded to me at all.

SORRY! I've already moved to 1st tri, I just come and check in from time to time. Just make sure to shout loud and the great ladies will talk to you , Honest :) Welcome again, just jump right in:happydance:

Hi all, am i too late to join in? AF due 27th Oct

Good luck to all!!

Your still on October!! Welcome! I know that sofie wanted to continue on the thread even after October. So welcome to the family!

Hi Ladies,

Well I am back really sorry for not letting everybody know.

Got rather upset a couple of days ago but decided not to take my pill so I am on 5dpo at the moment and hoping for my BFP!

Wow look at all the :bfp:'s we have had!

And to all the people who have had the :witch: arrive or got a :bfn: I am carrying this thread on until everyone gets their :bfp:!!

Ok so I really need to update this thread!

Sorry to all those who have just joined us I will acknowledge you once I have updated everything.

I am also going to be taking off the weekly competitions purely because I am not on here as much as I used to be.....Sorry to disappoint you ladies but I don't think it's fair if I don't give the competition my full attension.

Will update the first page ASAP!

Much Love

x

hope you're ok sofie :hugs:

Hey Hun!

I am fantastic thank you!

Feeling much better now...how are you?

Ok so I have updated the first page appologies to everyone for being absent.

Here are our newbies! (Not so newbie anymore lol)

nlz2468

briggle

sarahbb

DaretoDream

DolceBella

calebaby

Mooks

If I have missed you out please let me know!

Also I am so happy to announce that October BFP Hopefuls has got 10 BFPS!!

Congratulations to all with BFP's and for everyone who hasn't I will be keeping this thread going even after October!

I am on 5dpo, nothing to report and I am trying not to SS this month (trying being the operative word!)

Much Love

x

Hello Sofie and all you TTC girlies! I was hoping I could be added to your October BFP Hopefuls list! AF is due on approx Oct 25. I am 4dpo today. Thanks so much and good luck to everyone Super Sticky :dust: to all!!

Hello Sofie and all you TTC girlies! I was hoping I could be added to your October BFP Hopefuls list! AF is due on approx Oct 25. I am 4dpo today. Thanks so much and good luck to everyone Super Sticky :dust: to all!!

Hey Hun!

Welcome to BFP Hopefuls!

I have added you to our lovely ladies!

I am due around then aswell :)

Much Love

x

Im ok thanks, cd 6, ages til ov. all a bit boring here really!!xxx

well hello sofie, glad to hear you doing better and i hope things stay good for you.

as for my self im a little messed up and trying to get things back togather so for this month i will be out

Welcome back sofie xx
I certainly know what you mean about TRYING not to ss, not so easy :(. AF due tomorrow, holding out to POAS, how much is tiredness a symptom? anyone know? been really tired past week and half and think I could have had implantation pains last week, fingers crossed for everyone. Would be fab this month, just in time to tell family for xmas and I can get OH little boy 'to my big brother' card for xmas xxx :D:D

Hi Sofie happy to have you back on. I totally understand needing a break from the forums but it's good to have you back you're the backbone of our group.

Dare to dream welcome and gl with your bfp this cycle.

Shanna can't wait to see you get that bfp very soon. I had a feeling that you had probably already checked out all avenues it just breaks my heart. Maybe a first pg will help this to get better and you'll be able to have another quickly.

Afm-I think my body is getting ready to o. I'm not really tracking but have been doing this for 5 years so I just kind of know when it's getting close. Should definately be in the next 5 days but I think possibly sooner. Oh well I'll just have to get to bding and hope that we catch the eggy this month.

waiting4stork with both of my pregnancies tiredness was one of my first symptoms and lasted all the way until my 2nd tri. That sounds really promising and congrats to u for holding out so long to test. I always test early and end up so dissappointed even though I didn't have an early bfp with either of my other 2. Babydust.

yes i have looked at every option and i think this is the best one. hopefully the first round of clomid works. i was also thinking we will probly ttc again like 3 to 4 months after the first is born so there about a year apart. i know it sounds crazy but i hope i have twins (eventhoguh i have none in my fam) so i dont have to do the 3 months inbetween. i had a dream i was prego the night before last and it was weird because my tummy was so tiny and i dont have a tiny tummy now. im actually looking foward to loosing more weight after being prego...

im glad things r going good for you and hope it turns out great at the end of you cycle

ya i think its pretty worn out to this way i can start fresh and cleaned out. as far as the 2nd opinion, ive already had many different gyns look into it with no anwsers and even the RE told me she doesnt know what to do. i never had this untill i went on BC so i think that had something to do with it but im not sure. i wish we could figure this out to buy us some time but i cant, also my gyn that will do the hyst. said that if it is abnomiosis (like endo) then being prego should help with the pain so we will see if it does.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I feel for you - I had to get three "second" opinions - and I hated hearing the same news from every doctor. I even went to one of the most prestigious obgyn's in the world because my doctor thought my case was so rare that he wanted to double check everything. That doctor gave me five extra years for children, which made me LOVE him, but he still said it's definite that I should have a hysterectomy almost the day I turn 30. I'm very lucky - the rest of the doctors said to have all my kids by 22-25. Anyway...:hugs:

As for me and this month, I'm not feeling it. I have no symptoms at all and don't feel different or anything, so I think I'm out. I have 6 more days until AF is supposed to show, and I'm pretty sure I'll be seeing her. :sad1:

Last night one of my friends (who just had a baby a month ago) said five of her close friends told her they were pregnant over the last month. She said babies come in threes, so which one of her friends will be next? I was practically jumping up and down, yelling to my computer ME ME ME, let it be ME! Instead, I just X'ed out of the window and felt a bit discouraged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->