BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

awwww im loving this thread with the bfps xx
did snyone do anything diff x sry for the typos im on my phone cnt manage to boot little lad off laptop lol xx

I stopped doing everything. I didn't chart, take OPKs, or eat anything to help it out. I was discouraged last month so I said that I didn't want to get so stressed out this month. I was going to stop trying next month for a little while, so I figured I'd do a different technic this month.

And it worked! I was stress free about it, didn't worry, didn't count days or anything. It felt great.

i tried nt tryin last mnth but it didnt wrk so goin to the other extreme this cycle xxthx though hun xx

The problem I'm having now, is since I stopped everything, I have no chart. So I have no idea what days I BD'd or anything, which is a shame. Maybe I shouldn't have stopped EVERYTHING. lol!

Mommy that's awesome! congrats!!!

12dpo today.

Didn't test. Still having cramps and so forth and my temp went up a slight notch. But really- i'm still expecting her today or tomorrow. Cramps feel like she's coming. Now, i also woke up FREEZING this am because hubby wanted the freaking fan on because he runs super hot and i'm always colder than him. I need to wear like long johns already jeez. So i don't know how accurate my temp was. Will test tomorrow in the am if still not here.

Congratulations to everyone that's had a BFP so far :D I've not been on for a few days because i've been away with work and it's nice to see some more BFPs when I got back! :)

I was really looking forward to testing tomorrow - CD28. In fact, i've been tempted to break out a FRER all week but now i'm tempted to just not test and see if the :witch: arrives and maybe test at the end of the week if she hasn't. I don't think I could face another negative test :( My cycles are so irregular, but my only other cycle on clomid was a 31 day cycle, but other cycles have been up to 84 ish days, so I don't even know when AF is due :(

Usually in the week before the witch arrives i'll have bloating, cramping and sore boobs. This cycle there's no bloating or cramping but my boobs are more sore than usual. Usually it's just a general (and quite painless) ache but this time it's quite tender and it's more centered around the nipples. Way too early for it to be a pregnancy symptom I think though???

I'm so sorry to everyone who got a BFN this cycle and I really hope that you get your sticky beans soon! Don't give up!

hi guys, just letting you know i got mu BFP today :D im so excited i hope everyone gets a BFP for halloween lol xx

hi guys, just letting you know i got mu BFP today :D im so excited i hope everyone gets a BFP for halloween lol xx

Congrats!

CD 3 for me and waiting for the :witch: to pack up and leave (and not be back for 9 months, thanks very much).

Hi ladies can i join?? AF is 2 weeks late approx but i've tested and got BFN. its not over until :witch: appears though so got my fingers firmly crossed x

Ohhh fingers crossed for you, hope you get your BFP :)

I did an internet cheapie and a clearblue (not a digi) this morning - I didn't use FMU though and I got BFNs. A faint line came up straight away on the clearblue but it got fainter instead of darker and by 10 mins it was non-existant, but it started off quite clearly :s Very confused!

Will test again with FMU in a few days if no AF.

im also 2 weeks late, with bfns :( fingers crossed for bfp next time i test in 2 weeks, no pint wasting money on tests so might as well wait until im 4 weeks late :)

I hope that you get a BFP soon hun x It must be pure torture going 2 weeks with BFNS :o

me too, thanks hun am hoping so much its a bfp soon :) not been this late for well over 6 months

Could you not go to the doctors and request a blood test?

id rather wait for 2 weeks and then if its still bfn then ill go to docs knowing my luck ill be having a phantom pregnancy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->