BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

good morning/afternoon ladies how is every1 today?

asfm i have stopped the provera so AF should be here soon and im really hopeing my clomid will b here soon as well. i found an app for the apple I pod touch that you can track you cycles and it has everything on it and tells you when your next cycle should be and when your most likly fertile. because it has everything on it like syptoms and everything i thought it would be great for taking it to the doc too . it would b easier to have all info in 1 spot...p.s i put it on OHs i pod hahaha untill he gets me 1

Ohhh that app sounds really handy. I'd love an iphone or ipod touch but i'm far too poor at the minute lol.

Hello ladies, AF has just gone, so let the fun begin :D lol tmi x got "preseed" and opks but still waiting for softcups :( Have been invited to OH brothers wedding next year, im hoping to go with a bump (so i can wear a maxi dress) or a baby :D (dont know what time of year the wedding is) Good luck ladies, babydust to everyone.
Good luck those still waiting to test
and to those who have bfns this month, next month WILL be out month :D x

got my friends little boy tonight, he just gone 3 (he is like my nephew but he isnt) if that makes sense. OH is wonderful with him and he is at that lovely age of asking questions and talking and talking and talking lol, makes me wish sooo much that we had one on the way :( xx

CD 4 for me, AF is down to spotting so should be gone by tomorrow which means we can get going on BDing by CD 6!! :dust:

:hugs: dare so sorry about af

Shanna hope that your clomid gets to you soon don't you have to take it very early on it your cycle. I hope that it help you to get pg this cycle.:thumbup:

Sofie where are u? how is your pregnacy going? hope all is well with u.

asfm- I am 7dpo and I have really sore boobs they feel like they are on fire and I had pink cm all day 2 days ago and more clear abundant cm yesterday some today also but not as much I also have been hot for most of the day today and it's only 50F out here so not very warm. I so want this to be it but we only bd'd 2 days before o and my temps have been a little strange so far but I guess I'll wait and see what tomorrow's temp does. If my temps are high I'll test Tuesday otherwise I am waiting until Sat or Sun.

Good luck with the testing :)

I tested with FMU this morning and got another BFN, so it's probably a case of waiting for the :witch: to arrive :(

well after only 2 days off provera im already spotting and i bet it will be here full flow soon...i got the email today and its been shipped for the clomid so i should get it by friday...hopefully thursday or sooner though so i can atleast get it in this cycle...im also going to be temping starting the day i get full flow ...time to go to bed its 3 am here and i just got home so im ready for bed

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I haven't been around much.

I think I will be away for a couple of days from Wednesday as it is my dad's inquest into his death.

My SIL gave me her baby book last night for me to read as it goes day by day with pictures and advice :)

So I am not looking forward to the inquest but I suppose it will help give an idea into what happened when he was at work.

I am hoping to come back to a lot of BFP's!

Good luck to everyone :)

Much Love

x

Stay strong Sofie and I hope you get the answers that you need. Thinking of you xx

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I haven't been around much.

I think I will be away for a couple of days from Wednesday as it is my dad's inquest into his death.

My SIL gave me her baby book last night for me to read as it goes day by day with pictures and advice :)

So I am not looking forward to the inquest but I suppose it will help give an idea into what happened when he was at work.

I am hoping to come back to a lot of BFP's!

Good luck to everyone :)

Much Love

x

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I haven't posted much in this thread, but I just got my BFP girls!!!

Congratulations :) Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->