BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

I'm out. My beta was negative. I don't know if I can put my body and my heart through another cycle. I just can't do this again :cry:

*removes siggie*

Hi Ladies,

So here is my Digi!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae352/sofiekirsten90/DSCF3251.jpg

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

SO happy for you!!!

I wasn't hugely nauseaus when I woke up but now that it's early afternoon :sick: I am, with heartburn too :nope:
13 dpo. AF due Thursday.

Well, I haven't been able to get to the computer in the last couple of days....My AF was two days late so it was a BFN on the 16th. Then, the stupid witch got me with a vengence yesterday the 18th. :'(

Morning Ladies,

Well I have booked my appointment to see the doctor on Friday at 3:30pm to confirm my pregnancy.

It's the day AF is due and she said there was no other days left availble....So FX'd that :witch: won't even bother turning up, really don't want too see her for 9 months!

Much Love

x

hope it goes well sofie,

im going back to hosp on Fri at 9:00am to have my BETA hcg levels checked again! hopefully they've doubled xxxxx

hope it goes well sofie,

im going back to hosp on Fri at 9:00am to have my BETA hcg levels checked again! hopefully they've doubled xxxxx

Aww thats brill...

Hopefully we will both have good news to celebrate on Friday!

Good Luck Hun!!

msdizzy i'm so sorry! But, don't give up ok? Try to stay strong.

We need a "hugs" button on here, not a thanks button.

ooo good luck at docs xx lovely bfps :) :) well i ordered opks preseed n softcups last night and drinking loads xx any mre tips for my bfp xxx

I noticed you never updated mine but i had a chemical.

oh no hun im sorry, i hope u get prego quick with a sticky bean

Sorry AF got you :(

So today I woke up to having the worst pain in my throat ever! feels like someone was slashing it in the night!

Anyway DH has had tonsilitious for like the 20th time and I think I have some how got the infection. Now I don't have any tonsils but my doctor told me that you can still get part of the infection.

So as well as going to get my pregnancy confirmed I also have to ask him what help he can give me to quit smoking and see if I need any antibiotics or recommend something I can take. I am not touching any form of medication unless he advises me as I don't want to risk anything.

Anyway so tomorrow I will be 4 weeks :) yes that does mean AF is due tomorrow but I am quite confident that this is a sticky bean because my boobs are serously hurting and they feel like they are about to fall off. I have constant waves of fatigue and I have morning nausea :(

So FX'd that this bean is sticky!

And good luck to all the ladies who are testing soon

Much Love

x

Hi ladies
like i said we are going all out this month, ordered some preseed which came today and i have just read the leaflet it says 'do not use if trying to conceive, water is a toxin to sperm' pleassssssee help we are desperate for our bfp after 20 mnth of ttc i thought preseed was supposed to have some good success stories xx

waiting- are you sure you have the right stuff? i just read the leaflet and box after reading your note- that's not what it says at all. It says to use if trying to conceive because it's safe for sperm.

Girls, I'M PREGNANT!!

:wohoo:

https://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa20/KatieWriter/Picture3989.jpg

I couldn't be more excited!!!

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it seems like every1 is getting there bfp this month, i hope i have mine by x-mas atleast

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->