BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

Congrats Mommywishes4 I am so happy for you I pray that you have a sticky bean and a healthy pg.

yayyy another bfp well done xx
sma we will we will we will hv our xmas bfp xx

awwww im loving this thread with the bfps xx
did snyone do anything diff x sry for the typos im on my phone cnt manage to boot little lad off laptop lol xx

awwww im loving this thread with the bfps xx
did snyone do anything diff x sry for the typos im on my phone cnt manage to boot little lad off laptop lol xx

i took soy iso cd's 3-7, used pre seed, Opks and BBT! xxx

thx nt much thn lol x ordered some preseed it came today bt think it wrong stuff :( :( gt opkx though n gt softcups comin x was it first time u used preseed xx

yayyy another bfp well done xx
sma we will we will we will hv our xmas bfp xx

either thanks giving or x-mas would be nice...im hopeing the clomid works,that would b the best present but the hardest thingto keep from ppl around that time i hope we get ours togather. it seems like every 1 is getting bfps in pair this time around

sry meant to ask did ur opks n bbt ever conflict? or did they both agree with when u ovd xx

thx nt much thn lol x ordered some preseed it came today bt think it wrong stuff :( :( gt opkx though n gt softcups comin x was it first time u used preseed xx

i went mad this month hun lol! had a gutsful feeling like we were doing nothin as we'd been ttc for good while and getting nowhere...oct was my make it or break it month really! where did u get the pre seed hun??

yeah first time doing all of the above with an acception of OPKs as i had used them the month previous! BBT and Opk's agreed with each other hun (just had to wait for 4 days of high temps, to confirm on FF) xxx

sma-- yes hope we get it together but i out this mnth ru tryin anything diff this time? Dnt celebrate thanksgiving in uk but it would be lovely for u xx

i went mad this month hun lol! had a gutsful feeling like we were doing nothin as we'd been ttc for good while and getting nowhere...oct was my make it or break it month really! where did u get the pre seed hun??

yeah first time doing all of the above with an acception of OPKs as i had used them the month previous xxx

thnks hun n gt it frm amazon yes we goin all out this mnth been ttc 20 mnth so hoped we would have a first xmas this yr but a bfp woulc be fab wonderful amazing. This will be our cycle xx

im out this month too hun. im on my last few days of provera so i have maybe another week before AF then on to a new start. we have all these holidays comming up and i know its going to be right around 1 of them when it happens! soooo much food im going to really be feeling like a pig i just hope i dont have morning sickness around that time that would not be good

good luck girls i really do send u lots of :dust: and hope u get those :bfp:'s soon xx

thanks hun, i think i need a few gallons of baby dust though

im out this month too hun. im on my last few days of provera so i have maybe another week before AF then on to a new start. we have all these holidays comming up and i know its going to be right around 1 of them when it happens! soooo much food im going to really be feeling like a pig i just hope i dont have morning sickness around that time that would not be good

lol x have anniverssry nxt mnth wen i will be fertile so tht should good for bd lol sry if tmi x yep and then xmas xx we will have 2010 bfps hun we will xx going to order some PROPER preseed nw n hope it comes soon so i all ready for ov. Need a happy end to this yr n ttc 20mnth is hard so i dnt wnt it to be any longer xx babydust and lots of it hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->