BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

I have opks and preseed and softcups, im drinking loads and been healthy, roll on OV time :D :D x this cycle will be our cycle :D whos with me? xx

Lol! Wow, someone's prepared :)

I was REALLY hoping this would be my month because i'm really not sure what's happening with me next cycle - OH and I are planning to sit down and discuss things tonight but we said we'd stop trying for a little while if I didn't get pregnant soon because of my work/studies.

At the moment, i'm doing a two year long foundation degree in Business Management, which I intend to follow with a top-up course to convert it to a full BA (Hons) degree. If I got pregnant now i'd be due a month or two after I finish the foundation degree, which would be the perfect time to take a year out before going back to do the top-up when LO is a year old ish. However, I have to let them know by December whether I want to take a year out and start in September 2012 or whether I want it to follow straight on and start in September 2011 :( If I tell them Sept 2011, i'll have to stop trying because I don't want to get pregnant whilst i'm doing the course because of tuition fees etc.

Work is also affected... I'm on a fast-track management programme and i'm due to start the final stage (a placement) in January time. If i'm pregnant then I won't be able to because my due date will fall in the middle of the final assessments and my job offer and maternity leave will mess up any chance of getting a job out of the programme. However, if i'm already pregnant by January (and my HR department are aware that i'm trying) then they'll defer the next stage until the following year for me, which will fall nicely for when i'm due to go back to work anyway....

Obviously all this is made worse because of my PCOS.... I don't want to leave TTC any longer than necessary because of how long it may take and how difficult it'll be :(

Anywho.... CD31 now and still no AF... but no positive tests either :( I'm slowly going insane!

i am hun but also getting fed up after 21cycles :( realllllllllllly thought oct was our month so if we dnt get it this mnth we will be really put out because they no explanation for it so crossing everything (apart from my legs lol sry tmi hehe) that this will be our month :D:D:D:D:D:D:D plzzzzzzzzz storky :)
hmmm a situation and half hun, maybe a break would help u though? Give u you time to get your body in tip top condition for ttc and some saving for the little one, could u nt just have a break for a couple of mnth so it takes u passed ur assessment dates xx dnt no ur situation fully hun so u know best x sure u will make the right decision (hugs) xxx

I'm 10dpo today and my temps have shot up. I have had many symptoms this month I really hope that this is it I should be testing in 2days as long as my temps stay up if not next cycle it is

i hope its your month too hun....

afm- i finally found more soy iso's at walmart just in case my clomid doesnt get here by thursday cd 5 i can take those so that way i atleast have a new cycle next month

CD 7, feeling pretty good about this cycle. BD'd last night just to get started, although "officially" by SMEP we start tomorrow.

FX'd!!!

I will start SMEP tomorrow .. This is my 5th cycle.. did :sex: around ovulation and on the day of ovulation but still got AF. Hope this is my month...

Good luck :)

I'm just waiting for AF now I think :( I'm at least 18dpo now (CD32) and tested with a FRER this morning using first morning urine and still got nothing.

Will try ICs at the weekend if still no AF but need to stop testing with FRERs etc far too expensive and I think that maybe AF is just late... :(

:hugs: to everyone who got AF, hope the witch stays away next time x

Congrats to all the BFP's!

I'm meant to ov today according to ticker but i think i ov'd a few days ago :dohh: never mind, i think i covered all the bases and we still have tonight :blush:

Will be back in a few days to inulge in a little symptom spotting! lol glad no one here thinks im crazy, OH thinks im torturing myself looking for symptoms, guess he doesn't realise how hard it is not to xx

well ladies 2 days in a row of unusually high temps for this late in my cycle along with cramps and hip discomfort and feeling really hot and flushed a lot of the time. I'm going to be going out later this am to get a box of frer's I will either test this pm or maybe wait for tomorrow am I'll let u know how it goes. Hope everyone else is doing well

Shanna if you're still out there how's it going? Have u started your clomid yet?

Sorry Kit :( but you can join us that WILL get our bo next month, no doubt, no ifs no buts we WILL we WILL WE WILL :D :D :D

has anyone uses the 'one step ovulation test' from amazon? think I got a positive test today and yesterday, will post pics in a min, really faint so just want to know if I am seeing things xx

https://s1132.photobucket.com/albums/m566/waiting4stork/?action=view&current=1DSC05565.jpg

I hope this has worked

https://s1132.photobucket.com/albums/m566/waiting4stork/?action=view&current=1DSC05565.jpg

that is the link for the photo

waiting4stork your ovulation tests are positive when the line is as dark or darker than the control line. gl and keep testing

well ladies 2 days in a row of unusually high temps for this late in my cycle along with cramps and hip discomfort and feeling really hot and flushed a lot of the time. I'm going to be going out later this am to get a box of frer's I will either test this pm or maybe wait for tomorrow am I'll let u know how it goes. Hope everyone else is doing well

Shanna if you're still out there how's it going? Have u started your clomid yet?

well im on cd 4 and now spotting and clomid hasnt come yet so i figured if it hasnt come by cd 5 then i will do the soy this month along with 2 tablets of metformin this month and hope it helps. i have also been temping and putting it all into the ipod app. im trying not to stress about it to much and just go day by day with it but we will c how long that last :nope: im going to try and not hound OH every other night but i figure if we get some BD in atleast 3 times a week we should be good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->