BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

sorry to hear that hun, hopefully next month then we can have x-mas bfp's

:( sorry hun xx

keeping everything crossed for those xmas bfps for us x we will have no one left in this thread for 2011 we will be in first trimester, we will we will we will x we can do it and we will do it :D :D

Hi Shanna,
That sounds good. I have heard a little about the soy it seems some women are taking up to 200mgs how much do u take? I hope that you ov early and get a good egg and a bfp at the end of your cycle. I took a test this am after I had already peed 2 other times and urine was dilute and no noticable line I thought I saw something but not really. I'm going to test tomorrow am with fmu. I have such a good feeling about this with all my symptoms high temps cramping and feeling like I am burning up. I'll let u know tomorrow how testing went. Glad to here everything is going pretty well with u.

sigh.. i was really hoping my af would show up this month... but still nothing.. and no not preggers either :( think Im gonna be pretty infertile till LO is munching solids, but I'm enjoying BF soo much i'm delaying him starting them until he really wants them.

sigh.. i was really hoping my af would show up this month... but still nothing.. and no not preggers either :( think Im gonna be pretty infertile till LO is munching solids, but I'm enjoying BF soo much i'm delaying him starting them until he really wants them.

just had to say that my gosh, your LO is adorable! He reminds me of baby pics of one of my brothers (who has turned into a most handsome man) :thumbup:

Me - well, it's CD 8, SMEP says start BDing today so here we go into the world of actually properly trying to get me pregnant. It's a new world for us... :dust:

just had to say that my gosh, your LO is adorable! He reminds me of baby pics of one of my brothers (who has turned into a most handsome man) :thumbup:

Me - well, it's CD 8, SMEP says start BDing today so here we go into the world of actually properly trying to get me pregnant. It's a new world for us... :dust:
Aw thanks hun! I think he is pretty adorable too ;) I've got my fingers crossed that your TTC journey is short & sweet! x

Hi Shanna,
That sounds good. I have heard a little about the soy it seems some women are taking up to 200mgs how much do u take? I hope that you ov early and get a good egg and a bfp at the end of your cycle. I took a test this am after I had already peed 2 other times and urine was dilute and no noticable line I thought I saw something but not really. I'm going to test tomorrow am with fmu. I have such a good feeling about this with all my symptoms high temps cramping and feeling like I am burning up. I'll let u know tomorrow how testing went. Glad to here everything is going pretty well with u.

hi hun, well im going to do 200 mg of soy cd 5-8 this time since the 150 didnt do much 3-7. i want to do it cd 3-7 but i want to make sure my clomid doesnt get here right after i take the soy... i hope this month is your month too!

Well I tested this am and it's a bfn. I am really shocked but my temps r still up and that is with me waking up 2hrs early because I can't sleep haven't been able to for the past three nights I feel so much like I did with my other pregnancies I'm going to wait and keep taking temps and hopefully in the next couple of days I'll get my bfp I hate the waiting!!

:o this thread has been quiet, how is everyone doing?xx
asfm- i have opks preseed and softcups for this cycle, almost gt a pos opk this eve so will strt bding as much as possible, with preseed and softcups, it is our month for a bfp, whos with me? Xx gl ladies xx

Just wanted to say good luck! Sounds like you've got it all under control.

Sending you lots of :dust:

xx

I'm CD 11 (wow, already??) and we're right on track as far as SMEP goes :happydance:
dH has been great too, no nervousness or weirdness. Probably helps that I am pointedly not mentioning anything to do with babies - not till after I ovulate!

I know that guys can get nervous about actually trying, so my plan so far has been to gently remind dH during my AF visit that this cycle we're trying (aka, no pull-out!!) and then just to go with the flow. So far I haven't had to initiate :sex:, even! Yay! :happydance:

Now of course my crazy brain is spinning going "I bet I don't ovulate" :dohh: I'll show you, brain... (should be ov'ing Tuesday or Wednesday).

lol at the reminding him thing no pull out)

it took me awhile to get oh used to that to so i would "take charge" and not let him hehehe

i have pain daily like cramps but no matter what i do it doesnt really help. i even went through a lap and dye(the dye was to c y im not getting prego) but because of this pain and nothing found my gyn told me after 2 kids he will do a hystorectomy for me ....

update- im almost done with soy and now my boobs r killing me tonight and ive been soooo irratated with every 1 the last few days... i only have 1 more day of them though so im happy just hoping it will atleast bring on a new cycle atleast

That sounds promising Shanna. Hopefully you will o and it will be soon. The soy is supposed to help u o within 10days like the clomid does right. I sure hope that works for u. Have u o'd before from taking the soy? I hope and pray that this is your month. I wonder if being pg will help your pain and symptoms it seems like so many women who have problems like endo and even ms(which I know is not what u have) see relief from their symptoms at least while they r pg.

asfm- temps went down this am and I have af cramps so I'm expecting her to be here by the end of the day. I really don't feel too bad about it I'm just happy that this cycle is over and I'm going to not really try at all during the next two months because of the holidays and my kids birthdays being the end of Aug and early Sept so trying to have this one in a different month. I won't be preventing but it will definately be one of those things if it happens we will be happy but not trying.

i think i did O 1 time on it but wasnt temping before much but i am now eventhough i miss a day here and there but now im on cd 9 i NEED to make sure i get them everyday...thats what my gyn said because he thinks i may still have adenomiosis but were not sure ..he said if i get prego it may help with the pain. i kind hope this just gets me to O only so i can have another cycle so i can take the clomid next month if it increases the chances of twins so i can have my 2 all at once and get done what i need to do

Gl I hope that o happens soon. Keep me updated on how u r doing. I want to know when u get that bfp!!

thanks i sure will let you all know when i get my bfp! i actually went to the dollar store the other day and bought some gift boxes (since were around x-mas) so i can put the test results and maybe some little socks or something in for my mom and another bigger box so i can put a little onesie in for OH .........i figured i should get boxes while there cheap and have them around x-mas i just cant wait to use them!!!!!!!!

CD 13, should ov today or tomorrow according to my charts. I'm guessing today...

BDing tonight, hope we catch this egg! FX'd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->