BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

fxed for you starlit x
how is everyone doing?, where are people in this cycle? has anyone done anything different this cycle?
asfm- CD18 using opk preseed and softcups, bding as much as poss to get this egg xx
gl ladies xx

Hi ladies

I have no idea what is going on with me. I thought that I o'd on cd14 but now I am doubting that please feel free to look at my chart ladies and let me know when u think I o'd. Next cycle I am going to use opk's along with temping to know when I am going to o and then to confirm o with temps.

cd 11 for me ladies, we have been bd-ing everyother day since cd 8 and will continue untill either AF or bfp shows up...who knows if and when that will be so i guess we have alot of BD ahead of us

CD 15, 1 or 2 dpo depending on if I ov'd on CD 13 or 14 (not sure). Fingers crossed - we DTD on both predicted ov days, plus every other day starting CD 8 before that. I laid still on my back after with my hips up a bit, and I'm taking my prenatal vitamin.
:dust: for everyone!! Crossing my fingers...

gl everyone x really hoping this mnth is our bfp mnth because its our anniversary mnth :) really hv fxed for all of us xx

Next month is my anniversary month, I'd love to be pregnant already by then! Annoucing to our families that we're expecting on Christmas (two days after our anniversary) would be awesome!

I'm either 2 or 3 dpo today, tired as all get out despite a good night's sleep AND sleeping in.
:shrugs: we'll see..

Hi ladies

I have no idea what is going on with me. I thought that I o'd on cd14 but now I am doubting that please feel free to look at my chart ladies and let me know when u think I o'd. Next cycle I am going to use opk's along with temping to know when I am going to o and then to confirm o with temps.

i think your chart looks great! looks like O on CD14 to me. (i won't worry about the two temps that are just below your coverline) FX

af is here I'm out lots of cramping this is going to be a rough one. Gl to any of u ladies still in onto next cycle.

sorry mummy v :hugs: you have another cycle before xmas im sure u will get ur bfp then xx
in the 2ww now, fingers crossed, nothing ,more i can do now xx

Next month is my anniversary month, I'd love to be pregnant already by then! Annoucing to our families that we're expecting on Christmas (two days after our anniversary) would be awesome!

I'm either 2 or 3 dpo today, tired as all get out despite a good night's sleep AND sleeping in.
:shrugs: we'll see..

yeah that would be lovely, im hoping for the same (bfp in time to tell everyone at xmas) fxed for you, and all the rest of us xx

that would be kind of funny because my other two I found out I was pg on Dec 21 and Dec 24 2 years apart but why not have another the same time of year I really hope u get your bfp this month how many dpo r u now?

Hey, just wanted to let you know that I'm still lurking on here and I'm rooting for you all! Can't wait to see everyone start getting their BFPs!

Thanks mommywishes4 this thread has really died down but there are still a few posts here and there. How r u feeling? Did u use opk's or anything during the month that u got your bfp? just curious because I was thinking about using them I temp but that only tells me that I have already o'd I'd like to know ahead of time so that we can bd before o.Thanks.

waiting4stork- gl in your tww. I know how slowly time goes when you're in the tww just hang in there. it's better to be in your tww than on cd1 I have a long time to go.

Thanks mommywishes4 this thread has really died down but there are still a few posts here and there. How r u feeling? Did u use opk's or anything during the month that u got your bfp? just curious because I was thinking about using them I temp but that only tells me that I have already o'd I'd like to know ahead of time so that we can bd before o.Thanks.

I'm feeling very sick, lots of morning sickness/soreness/etc, but I guess that all comes with it!

I didn't use anything the month I got pregnant because I was feeling a bit down that month and stopped using everything. I had no idea I was pregnant that month and actually though 99% sure I was getting my period. I felt SO discouraged and told DH that I would be buying OPK's the next month. I did temping before O and once after, but I think I misread it and it made me more discouraged.

Keep it up girls! I'm praying for your BFPs!:hugs:

well i already cant wait untill next month...i know that sounds weird but i cant wait to do the opks temping and hopefully clomid if it ever gets here im already on cd 12

wow i just added all my temps into FF and they r all over the place....i think either my bbt is giving me the wrong reading for the day before, im not reading it right or im just messed up lol.....

gl shanna hope that u o this month. If not hopefully the clomid will do it. It seems that women who have trouble oing are able to if they take enough clomid. How much do u plan on starting with?

mommywishes4- that sounds good. I would love to just see what happens but I don't o the same time everymonth so it would be very unlikely for me to catch eggy like that plus I would not know where I was in my cycle and may want to test when I haven't even o'd. I definately can't afford to do that being a sahm and having 2littles. I'm going to order opk's and hpt's online they worked for me before don't see why they won't this time.

i think im going to take 100mg cd 2-6 because i dont O at all most of the time so from what ive read and heard alot of RE's start with 100 mg if no O happens on a regular basis....but then again alot of people start at 50mg and have good luck im just so talerant to meds im going to start at 100

GL hope that u o soon. Are u getting the clomid prescribed from a md or is it something that u can order without a dr? just wondering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->