BFP's, Great Mojo, and Dancing Bunnies

HA. Well FX for you. I always wished that my DH would have asked me in some romantic way. Instead I asked him as in "Are you gonna marry me or not" :blush:

Lol Tankel
We had booked our wedding before my DH asked me lolxx

hey mytime, I know that you are taking a stress break from TTC, but are you in your TWW again? It's soon, right? I am sending you :dust:!

hey mytime, I know that you are taking a stress break from TTC, but are you in your TWW again? It's soon, right? I am sending you :dust:!

Thanks for the baby dust!! :friends:!

I started the clearblue dual hormone opk this month, and i'm yet to get my positive! ... I do sometimes get my positive as late as cd 18-20 and i'm currently cd 17 ... so who no's :shrug: I've had 7 days of flashing smileys!,

Yes it is indeed! LOL! ... i'm kind of doing smep, but had a few days when we have done it everyday, but it's becoming to much! So bk to the smep plan for now,... hope I get a solid smiley soon! :wacko:

Me too for your sake. When the DH and I were doing the SMEP, we both were really beginning to feel like we were livestock or something. I'm glad it worked for us though. I hope it does for you too. I can't wait for you to join me over in the :baby: side...those ladies aren't as talkative as TTCers and I'm getting bored!

:bunny::bunny::bunny:

Me too for your sake. When the DH and I were doing the SMEP, we both were really beginning to feel like we were livestock or something. I'm glad it worked for us though. I hope it does for you too. I can't wait for you to join me over in the :baby: side...those ladies aren't as talkative as TTCers and I'm getting bored!

:bunny::bunny::bunny:

Hopefully I can join you very soon!! And smep does wonderful things for me, like it did for you!.. I feel really relaxed this month, i'm not thinking "baby" all the time, and i'm taking a much more relaxed approach, even though i'm still tracking O, i'm just going with the flow, and if we don't b'd on O day or even at all, that's fine too, (although my OH always wants to b'd hehe) i'm just really looking forward to christmas and letting my hair down, BUT, i'm gunna go in all guns blazing after the new year :haha:...

i'm always hear for a chat! :D

With all that being said, look what i got this morning, :happydance: :bunny:

Attachments

• IMG_20141219_114356.jpg
    IMG_20141219_114356.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20141219_113031.jpg
    IMG_20141219_113031.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 2
I'm good. I get to spill the baby beans and its gonna feel great. Everyone has asked me if I'm preggo and no one even know that we were trying. I'm sick of lying.

I'm good. I get to spill the baby beans and its gonna feel great. Everyone has asked me if I'm preggo and no one even know that we were trying. I'm sick of lying.

Good for you!.. you shouldn't have to lie, it's such a special day to spread some special news too :D<3:xmas6:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->