Big problem - I am STUCK on teats

AP

Reaction score
Ok so moving on from my last thread, I obviously need to change teats.

I have tried everything, but we are stuck on these teats

https://dl071.zshare.net/download/1ca84dc31b02521f2fa222b05a0464ee/1261066448/70008633/17122009126.jpg
They are Cow and Gate teats from the hospital, no idea what level of teat they are and we had to bulkbuy online from another preemie mum because alex refused to take any other teat.

Times ticking though and clearly these teats are becoming no good to her. I've tried her on the avent and similar type but she just doesnt seem t suck as well on them, I think because the cow and gate ones are longer and firmer?

Anyone got any ideas, this is driving us mad!

Have you tried the closer to nature range?

I think thats the only ones we havent tried, but arent they more or less like avent?

https://www.boots.com/en/Boots-essentials-silicone-teats-medium-flow_955265/

What about these?? They are longer and thinner

I think thats the only ones we havent tried, but arent they more or less like avent?

I havent used Avent tbh so not sure how alike thry are

I hope you find one that suits soon :hugs:

Avent are the firmest teats I've come across when trying out different ones.

We've personally found Dr Browns and Mothercare teats to be the best after trying various brands.

Hope you find one that works x

Adi was the same and when he came home the only teats he would use was them, I gradually got him onto mam teats they are soft and he has been fine on them since. Theres also the dr browns prem teats think you can only get them from boots though.

Thank you ladies, we have found she will take nuk teats, even though they do have a fairly fast flow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->