book worms : what have you been reading?

The Boleyn Inheritance- actually more rude than 50 shades lol and better story.

Think I will add it to my list of hoping to reads on the kindle :thumbup:

I am reading Jon Ronson - The Psychopath Test. It is funny its non fiction but VERY interesting !

i'm glad this is still going, i've read a shed load
since i was last online, will stick the good ones on the first page

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

started reading a few others too but i gave up
half way through from boredom :haha:

going to start reading the memory keeper's daughter
tonight, i've heard good things :thumbup:

Well I finished The Thread.

It was ok, but very predictable once it got about two thirds in which meant I was guessing the stirrings as I went along.

6/10.

I am reading Jon Ronson - The Psychopath Test. It is funny its non fiction but VERY interesting !

Not everyones cup of tea but I am obsessed with Tudor england and love all the stories, starting with "The Other Boleyn Girl" they tell the story!

Not everyones cup of tea but I am obsessed with Tudor england and love all the stories, starting with "The Other Boleyn Girl" they tell the story!

I was looking at these on Amazon after you mentioned it earlier on up the thread. She seems to have quite a few but should they be read in order, if there is an order that is?

^ Not sure what proper order is sorry.

I read White Queen, Red Queen and then moved on to Other boleyn Girl and then Boleyn inheritance. x

nahh, there are so many of them, that some have no relevance at all to some of the others :) they are Amazing though, in my humble opinion of course :)

right now i am reading pillars of the earth, not sure how i am just reading this now, it is fantastic! last week i re read Pride and prejudice, and i restarted war and peace (aaaaaaaaaaa) at the weekend, but then i brought the pillars of the earth and lets be honest any book is going to pull your attention from war and peace isn't it haha.

I've been in the UK for the past 2.5 weeks and read:

The Hunger Games
The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
The Wedding also by Nicholas Sparks
Atm half way through 'All the Single Ladies' by Jane Costello, very funny.

x

nahh, there are so many of them, that some have no relevance at all to some of the others :) they are Amazing though, in my humble opinion of course :)

right now i am reading pillars of the earth, not sure how i am just reading this now, it is fantastic! last week i re read Pride and prejudice, and i restarted war and peace (aaaaaaaaaaa) at the weekend, but then i brought the pillars of the earth and lets be honest any book is going to pull your attention from war and peace isn't it haha.

I loooooove Pillars of the Earth, I was so drawn into it! When you've finished it, try and hunt down the mini-series that was on TV a few years ago. The casting is a stroke of genius and it's one of the few adaptations I've seen that actually did the novel justice.

Plus I fancy Rufus Sewell :winkwink:

Also just read "a stolen life" by Jaycee Duggard, and was a bit disappointed... though I feel ruthless saying that, given what she went through, really no information that wasn't in the news etc, and though the poor girl obviously missed out on schooling etc, the publisher could have gotten her some help with it or something, just to improve the reader's experience.

I just read this too! It was an interesting (horribly sad) story to read, but like you said feel like it could've been written a bit better.

bump. I want to come back to this as I love reading but haven't had anything catch my eye lately.

Checked out the reviews for this and downloaded it to Kindle last night - seems like an interesting read! :thumbup:

Im about to start reading the game of thrones books as ive wwatched season one and two of the program and i need to know what happens next lol

I've been in the UK for the past 2.5 weeks and read:

The Hunger Games
The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
The Wedding also by Nicholas Sparks
Atm half way through 'All the Single Ladies' by Jane Costello, very funny.

x

Finished 'All the single ladies' earlier..One of the best books i've read in a long time. I cried, I laughed, I was shocked! :D

Going back home to Germany tomorrow and dont have a chance to go to tescos etc to pick up a new book so reading The Immortal City but Scott Speer which has been in my old bedroom for a while. It's an unedited book which I got free in a convention pack lol so far so good.
x

I've just read 'A midwifes confession' & 'Lost Daughter' both by Diane Chamberlain and they was both amazing I couldnt put them down.. I think shes a better then Jodi Picoult! Gonna look for some more books by her now x

I've just read 'A midwifes confession' & 'Lost Daughter' both by Diane Chamberlain and they was both amazing I couldnt put them down.. I think shes a better then Jodi Picoult! Gonna look for some more books by her now x

the good father is another good one

i really like her too :thumbup:

the good father is another good one

i really like her too :thumbup:

Oh I'll check that 1 out thanks :flower: I've just ordered 'Breaking the silence' by her xx

Just read Pomise Not To Tell by Jennifer McMahon. It was alright, difinitely not the best I've read but not the worst either. I would probably give it 2.5/5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->