Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

Melissa - Once Bun had been BF 3-4 months, and especially once he was weaning my boobs never felt like there was anything in them. :shrug:
Now they only feel full if he skips a few feeds! Are you stopping BF completely or supplementing?
Bun doesn't take much milk from me anymore (more for comfort) but even the little he does get is packed with lots of good stuff!

xx

Melissa - Once Bun had been BF 3-4 months, and especially once he was weaning my boobs never felt like there was anything in them. :shrug:
Now they only feel full if he skips a few feeds! Are you stopping BF completely or supplementing?
Bun doesn't take much milk from me anymore (more for comfort) but even the little he does get is packed with lots of good stuff!

xx

Mine have always felt full until a few days ago. And I can tell when she's feeding there's no swallowing sound....plus after a feed she never seems satisfied.
I'm stopping BFing completely - no need for any tips or anything, I'm totally okay with it....I'm well past my orginal goal of 6 months and I'm really ready to start TTC #2!

I wasn't trying to pressure you or anything - just was wondering/trying to be helpful!! :flower:

Lots of dust for a quick BFP!! :dust:

Thanks sun!!! Sorry I just re-read my post and it sounded kind of rude...I wasn't trying to be rude at all, of course you were just trying to be helpful, thank-you!! :D

Congratulations sarahmelissa!! Now wasnt it you that started the testing thread for sep 09 - when i got my bfp??????? If so, maybe its my turn again soon!!! Fxd xx

Yep it was, i did that crazy thread where there were about 160 :bfp:'s and then I got my bfp in the October one, good luck to you :dust:

Congratulations sarahmelissa!! Now wasnt it you that started the testing thread for sep 09 - when i got my bfp??????? If so, maybe its my turn again soon!!! Fxd xx

Yep it was, i did that crazy thread where there were about 160 :bfp:'s and then I got my bfp in the October one, good luck to you :dust:

I remember that thread! it was AMAZING!

Thanks sun!!! Sorry I just re-read my post and it sounded kind of rude...I wasn't trying to be rude at all, of course you were just trying to be helpful, thank-you!! :D

Oh no offense taken! :hugs:
I actually posted because I thought my original post sounded overly judgemental lol! xx

But obviously we're just a couple of well-meaning Canadian BFing TTCing ladies!! :haha: :hugs:

Darn another ontarioan! Why couldn't you be in Alberta? Lol.

Steph I normally make sure I haven't gone in the last three hours and it does the trick.

Kelly9 - My mother's entire extended family is from Alberta & BC, and my father's is from Alberta! We're the only easterners!

I'm from southern Ontario too! It's right in between Toronto and Ottawa....south of Kingston :) I know lots of people living in Ottawa right now.

I would have called you out on that Steph, I AM from Nova Scotia! For real, Sun all of my husbands family and my immediate family is in NS, I am the only one out west! Boo! :( I can't wait to go back east. I was actually born in Ottawa but moved away when I was small to NS where I spent the majority of my life.

That must be tough Kelly9! One of the reasons we moved was to be closer to immediate family (plus we can buy a house here for less than our apartment in TO!) OH's family live close to us and it is great that Bun can see them so much! xx

When are you going back to NS? I was just visiting there last summer! OH has family there!

I know what you mean Tiff. Even though i still have family on the East coast, a 12 hour drive is still far- once you get outside of a 4 hour drive-its forever away...i sorta feel guilty that he (isaiah) wont really know his family...i think our parents are sorta mad at us too...blah.

We want to go back asap but it depends on my husbands job, he's an RCMP officer so we go where they tell us essentially. I hate that Skyler doesn't get to see much of his family but we video chat.

Does anyone know where I can watch the great sperm race online? Or if it can be rented or bought on dvd?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->