Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

Mine is due in 12 days, I am praying harder then ever before that she does not come.

Ollie just latched onto my nose, opened his eyes and giggled because he'd got it wrong!! haha!! Aww thanks for the baby dust!

Hope she stays away for you too Kelly!!

Cute! I miss when Skyler would do that :( I'll def be bf'ing this one as long as possible I think. I hope she stays away for you to.

lol LO does that hehe

I'm hoping me getting pregnant wont effect our breastfeeding. I know she'll need to eat more solids though as she's still 95% breastfeeding and like 5% solids.

She's a horribly picky eater. :| I don't see why. I've even tried caving into chocolate puddings and junk food and she wont have any of it.

She'll occasionally eat, but most of the time, it ends up being wasted. :(

lol LO does that hehe

I'm hoping me getting pregnant wont effect our breastfeeding. I know she'll need to eat more solids though as she's still 95% breastfeeding and like 5% solids.

Once LO is over a year there is definitely a chance they will self-wean between 14-18 weeks pregnant! Bun quit BF about 3 weeks ago - suddenly wanted nothing to do with it and never looked back! :(

lol LO does that hehe

Once LO is over a year there is definitely a chance they will self-wean between 14-18 weeks pregnant! Bun quit BF about 3 weeks ago - suddenly wanted nothing to do with it and never looked back! :(

:cry: Nooooooo! That makes me so sad. I hope she doesn't. I'd love to tandem feed!

Bun was only BF 1x/day but I was hoping he would keep it up for a while longer. He was never really attached to the boob though - just eat and done! :haha:

Bun was only BF 1x/day but I was hoping he would keep it up for a while longer. He was never really attached to the boob though - just eat and done! :haha:

:haha: Awww! That's what LO does too... except she nurses 14-ish times a day! (that includes every hour at night!)

Wow that is alot! Then I would say she's way less likely to self-wean! Especially since she still gets so much nutrition from the milk! xx

I'm no expert though :haha:

Also from what I hear, if they self-wean before LO#2 gets here, then they might want boob again once they see the other one nursing!

My guy was never attached to the boob either, no issues weaning and when I stopped he didn't want it again. But he does love his solids! When we sit him in his high chair and feed him his mouth is smacking before we get the spoon even close to him! It's cute.

Hmm. Fertility Friend has just pinpointed ovulation for me. I'm really not convinced because if anything BF has increased loads lately because LO has been sick and won't eat anything else. Because of her being sick (has to sleep right next to me) been really not keeping up with the :sex: either. I guess I'll see in a few weeks hm?
Opinions anyone? https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/29617c (hope that works...)

Update: FF took it off, so back where I was...

If the temps stay up then yes I'd say o but if they fall then no. Good luck!

Ugh, kind of getting frustrated..... af is well on her way... I am kinda spotting every once in a while.... I guess I need to start using ovulation sticks.... cause I have just been going by the 14 day rule... I know that technically that doesn't work for everyone.... but i wasnt sure how serious I was about getting real serious about ttc... but now that it isn't happening I am getting frustrated. I guess this next cycle I will be full on ttc mode! If my hubby ever gets home while I am awake that is.... he is a farmer and they are cutting wheat right now so we are lucky if we see him at all. Out the door early and home late!

Test if you're still spotting in a day or so just in case but it's only been lime 2 cycles right? That's not long on average it takes healthy couples up to 7 months to conceive while bding at the right times. I'm on cycle 10 or 11 now and it took 16 to conceive our first. Now that's a long time to wait!

Test if you're still spotting in a day or so just in case but it's only been lime 2 cycles right? That's not long on average it takes healthy couples up to 7 months to conceive while bding at the right times. I'm on cycle 10 or 11 now and it took 16 to conceive our first. Now that's a long time to wait!
Very true!
I am just impatient, but I guess I shouldn't complain yet huh! On too next month.....and with a positive attitude!! Pretty sure God has the perfect plan anyway! Not me! Lol true story!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->