Buddy wanted!

Hey hun,

Did you have luck couch hunting? :haha:

No sign of AF and I'm now 4 days late, grrrr :growlmad:

It's driving me crackers being in limbo :haha:

Hey sweetie, :witch: got me today!!! I'm glad I kept busy and it didn't get me too much -- we just started TTC and there's always next month! You are our last woman standing! I have both fingers crossed for you! :dust::dust::dust:

As for couches, none of the ones we liked were on sale, so we're waiting. It's another thing to look forward to in Jan!

Awww huggles for you :hugs:

It'll happen, don't worry chickie!

LOL @ last woman standing. It's probs for all the wrong reasons :haha: xx

Sorry Crumbs :( onto ttc cycle #2 we go :)
Hope you're not too down. I was for a couple of days but I usually get that with af anyway so it's to be expected I suppose. Anyway, feeling much better and more positive now :)
Have still got my fx'd for you faythe! Last woman standing - lol :)
Will be checking in tomorrow to see if you have any news!!

Hope you're not too down. I was for a couple of days but I usually get that with af anyway so it's to be expected I suppose. Anyway, feeling much better and more positive now :)

Hey hun!

How's you? I'm not holding my breath - got really sore boobylies today so think the witch may finally be on her way! I hope she hurries, I wana use my CBFM :blush: xx

Hey hun!

How's you? I'm not holding my breath - got really sore boobylies today so think the witch may finally be on her way! I hope she hurries, I wana use my CBFM :blush: xx

Hey,

I'm good thanks. Looking forward to seeing the NY in tonight :)
Went to see my friends new baby today - it made me more broody but not sad which I was glad about!
Happy new year! Hope you have a good one :)

Hey hun!

Hey,

I'm good thanks. Looking forward to seeing the NY in tonight :)
Went to see my friends new baby today - it made me more broody but not sad which I was glad about!
Happy new year! Hope you have a good one :)

You too hunny! x

Hey Hun,

How are you doing? Any sign of the witch yet?!

Hey Hun,

Hey Chick,

I'm OK. Feeling a little run down today, don't know why though :cry:

No sign of the witch. I took a test this afternoon (blue dye) and I think I could see some of the blue dye going onto vertical line for a positive, but it's so so very light it's hard to say for sure. So I'm testing again FMU tomorrow. Not really getting my hopes up because I know how unreliable blue dyes can be :nope:

Will try and get a FRER when the shops all open again :flower: xx

hey I'm 22 and my DH and I are on our 5th month of Trying. Ovulation confirmed Dec 30-31st and now in the two week wait. It's always easier when you have someone to buddy too:dust:

Hey Hun,

Hey Chick,

I'm OK. Feeling a little run down today, don't know why though :cry:

No sign of the witch. I took a test this afternoon (blue dye) and I think I could see some of the blue dye going onto vertical line for a positive, but it's so so very light it's hard to say for sure. So I'm testing again FMU tomorrow. Not really getting my hopes up because I know how unreliable blue dyes can be :nope:

Will try and get a FRER when the shops all open again :flower: xx

Oooh, sounds positive! still in with a chance then! Fx'd x

hey I'm 22 and my DH and I are on our 5th month of Trying. Ovulation confirmed Dec 30-31st and now in the two week wait. It's always easier when you have someone to buddy too:dust:

Hi kio,
What have you been trying to help with ttc?
When is af due? Will you be testing before then or waiting till your late?
Babydust to you Hun x

Wishing you good like on your xmax BFP's :yellow:
I'm out as of Sunday :nope: but feeling ok now ready to take on next month already lol

How are you getting on babybubble?

Hi good thank you, How about you?:flower:
Waiting till mid month for my cycle to end AF due 16th but written this month off as missed me main ovulation days (both had flu).
How far along are you this month?

Just been playing on xbox connect how clever are these things?Its scary. :haha:

hey all! I am 3 dpo and have been ttc since August. Looking for a buddy or just a good group of ladies to vent too. I know I would take a while to get pregnant with #2 since we took 7 cycles to get pregnant with our daughter.

How is everyone feeling so far?

-Morgan

hey all! I am 3 dpo and have been ttc since August. Looking for a buddy or just a good group of ladies to vent too. I know I would take a while to get pregnant with #2 since we took 7 cycles to get pregnant with our daughter.

-Morgan

Hey Morgan!

Welcome to our collective of ramblings :haha:

I am feeling annoyed that I am a week late, 4 BFN's and no sign of the witch! I think that I am in for a long cycle :dohh:

How're you? xx

BFN this morning :haha:

Oh bugger sorry chick :dohh:

Was it another blur dye test?

Yeah but it was a really strong negative :cry:

I'm actually convinced that my pre-natal vits have a had a part to play in this long cycle. It's the only thing that's different this month, and apparantly B6 is supposed to increase LP. So I think possibly that's what has happened. There's no other explanation for it. For the past year I have been spot on and to then suddenly have my cycle change :shrug:

-Morgan

Hey Morgan!

Welcome to our collective of ramblings :haha:

I am feeling annoyed that I am a week late, 4 BFN's and no sign of the witch! I think that I am in for a long cycle :dohh:

How're you? xx

I so feel you on that one. I for sure thought I was preggers last month since I was 4 days late with no signs. Would have been a nice birthday present.

I'm fairly well just planning a trip back to the States within the week. I'm hoping to find out before I head over the pond so I can buy some nice comfy zipperless jeans for later on this winter. I so miss maternity clothing :winkwink:

looks like we're on the exact same time line! I had my surge on the 30th, ovulation spoting, and O pain. Here's to lots of praying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->