Buddy wanted!

BFN this morning :haha:

Oh bugger sorry chick :dohh:

Was it another blur dye test?

Yeah but it was a really strong negative :cry:

I'm actually convinced that my pre-natal vits have a had a part to play in this long cycle. It's the only thing that's different this month, and apparantly B6 is supposed to increase LP. So I think possibly that's what has happened. There's no other explanation for it. For the past year I have been spot on and to then suddenly have my cycle change :shrug:

Damn :witch:playing tricks!

hey all! I am 3 dpo and have been ttc since August. Looking for a buddy or just a good group of ladies to vent too. I know I would take a while to get pregnant with #2 since we took 7 cycles to get pregnant with our daughter.

How is everyone feeling so far?

-Morgan

Hi Golilox :hi:

:dust:to you.

Oh bugger sorry chick :dohh:

Was it another blur dye test?

Yeah but it was a really strong negative :cry:

I'm actually convinced that my pre-natal vits have a had a part to play in this long cycle. It's the only thing that's different this month, and apparantly B6 is supposed to increase LP. So I think possibly that's what has happened. There's no other explanation for it. For the past year I have been spot on and to then suddenly have my cycle change :shrug:

Damn :witch:playing tricks!

She's messing with my mind :nope:

Wishing you good like on your xmax BFP's :yellow:
I'm out as of Sunday :nope: but feeling ok now ready to take on next month already lol

How are you getting on babybubble?

Hi good thank you, How about you?:flower:
Waiting till mid month for my cycle to end AF due 16th but written this month off as missed me main ovulation days (both had flu).
How far along are you this month?

Just been playing on xbox connect how clever are these things?Its scary. :haha:

I'm ok thanks. Quite happy today as me and DH have booked to go to NYC in February! :)

I'm on CD 7 today. Didn't ovulate until CD 19 last month so still a while to go. Just trying not to think too much about ttc at the moment. Think I will start using opks on day 13 just in case. Using SMEP and EPO this month and if no bfp I am planning to use agnus castus next month. I'm a bit of a control freak so it helps me to have things planned out so that I can feel like I'm actually doing something!! Lol :)

Sorry to hear that Hun :(
How are you feeling? X

I'm OK, I don't feel sad or upset. Just frustrated that I don't know what's happened with my cycle :nope: xx

Try not to stress too much Hun (easier said than done I know!) as that might delay af even longer.
Are you going to chart next month so you know when you ovulated?

Nopey, next month we're going to just go with the flow because this month I think I've stressed both of us out too much with planning and analyzing :blush:

hey all! I am 3 dpo and have been ttc since August. Looking for a buddy or just a good group of ladies to vent too. I know I would take a while to get pregnant with #2 since we took 7 cycles to get pregnant with our daughter.

-Morgan

Hi Morgan!
How old is your daughter? Are you or have you tried anything particular to help with ttc? (other than lots of bding of course!;)

I've decided to try and take the relaxed approach this month. I was really upset when af arrived last month even though I knew it was silly after only 1 month ttc! I've had such a lovely Christmas and new year with my DH and it's just made me realise that I love my life the way it is and so I should really concentrate on enjoying what I've got rather than feeling sad or just spending every minute thinking about ttc, being pregnant and/or babies!!
Sorry, just realised I'm going on a bit!

Hun,

You can ramble on as much as you like. Tis what we're here for :flower:

-Morgan

Hi Morgan!
How old is your daughter? Are you or have you tried anything particular to help with ttc? (other than lots of bding of course!;)

I've decided to try and take the relaxed approach this month. I was really upset when af arrived last month even though I knew it was silly after only 1 month ttc! I've had such a lovely Christmas and new year with my DH and it's just made me realise that I love my life the way it is and so I should really concentrate on enjoying what I've got rather than feeling sad or just spending every minute thinking about ttc, being pregnant and/or babies!!
Sorry, just realised I'm going on a bit!

My daughter just turned 2 in November. Can't believe she's two already!! It goes so quickly and I can really tell that she needs a sibling because she is so bored when she has to play with Mommy and Daddy.

I am a serious temp charter and cervix checker. LOL I do think charting is amazing and has helped me notice alot about my body. When I started charting with my daughter I got pregnant on the 2nd cycle. :thumbup:

I wish I could take the easy approach but my husband is due to deploy to Afghan 2012 again and I wish that he's home for just a few months for his next baby. Other wise I would just let it go and leave it up to the fertility gods, lol. :winkwink:

Hi all! I've been incognito for awhile and finally winding down for the new year/ovulation :flower: I'm still crossing my fingers for Faythe (aka our last woman standing)! Until the witch comes, there's still hope!

Moolia, I'm with you about taking it easy this month! I learnt my lesson, I won't obsess about TTC like I did last time! I am going to start charting but I've banned myself from testing early! Even if I have every prego symptom imaginable, I won't try to "predict" anything! Instead, I'll prepare for pregnancy yet not count on it, if that makes any sense.

I'm actually keeping busy now doing DIY projects I've put off for months. Thinking I might have been pregnant made me realize how I can't do a lot of the painting projects I've been needing to do. Maybe this will be my routine for awhile: painting, DIYing, ovulation, TWW standstill, then if the witch comes, I can have some wine and continue my projects. We'll see how it goes!

Best of luck to all you wonderful ladies! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Hi, I'm 28 and my DH and I are in our first month ttc. I'm on CD15 and am hoping to get a positive on my OPK tomorrow!
I would love a buddy to share the highs, lows, confusions etc with. Anyone out there?
I'm really hoping for a Christmas BFP :)

I am also 28 and TTC would like to buddy up

Hey Crumbs,

The witch got me this afternoon :growlmad:

But atleast I can now move onto the next cycle. Just going to take it easy this month and not chart or anything :hugs:

Hi, I'm 28 and my DH and I are in our first month ttc. I'm on CD15 and am hoping to get a positive on my OPK tomorrow!
I would love a buddy to share the highs, lows, confusions etc with. Anyone out there?
I'm really hoping for a Christmas BFP :)

I am also 28 and TTC would like to buddy up

Hi Jennifer,
Tell us a bit about yourself :)

Hey Crumbs,

But atleast I can now move onto the next cycle. Just going to take it easy this month and not chart or anything :hugs:

I'm relieved for you. It must be awful having to wait that long knowing that it's prob not because of being pregnant.
Like you said, now you can start thinking about what might happen this month :) fx'd!

Hey Crumbs,

I'm relieved for you. It must be awful having to wait that long knowing that it's prob not because of being pregnant.
Like you said, now you can start thinking about what might happen this month :) fx'd!

Thanks hun. It's a huge weight off my mind for sure :haha:

How're you doing?:hugs:

Hi crumbs,
Was wondering how you are?!
I'm trying to keep busy too - back to work tomorrow so am going to throw myself into my work! We also want to move house so can keep ourselves busy looking for houses and trying to sell our flat!
Good idea crumbs! And happy new year!

Hey Crumbs,

Thanks hun. It's a huge weight off my mind for sure :haha:

How're you doing?:hugs:

Hi Hun!
Have been keeping myself busy with work and not really thinking about ttc tbh.
How are you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->