Buddy wanted!

Same! We're now going to NTNP. TTC was just so stressfull and the amount of tension headaches I got from stressing out was silly.

Feel much happier and relaxed knowing we're just gonna go with the flow.

Hey hunny,

Not too bad actually. Feeling much more relaxed and postive compared to last month.

How're you doing? x

Hi crumbs,
Was wondering how you are?!
I'm trying to keep busy too - back to work tomorrow so am going to throw myself into my work! We also want to move house so can keep ourselves busy looking for houses and trying to sell our flat!
Good idea crumbs! And happy new year!

Hi Moolia! I've been away for awhile. Last week I was a little down about trying and thought I might try NTNP as well since last month kind of exhausted me. But I'm turning 34(!) this year and not even sure if I ovulate regularly. I have regular periods but I never tested for ovulation before and I came to the conclusion of just sticking to the plan and use an OPK and start temping. If I don't get preggers, then there's always next month anyway! So this month, I want to just make sure I actually ovulate and hopefully track down how long my LP is.

How are you doing? Ovulation should be just around the corner for you. I'm crossing my fingers for you!

Hey Faythe, I'm happy to hear you're feeling better! My bestie always tells me to just have fun and go with the flow - it totally worked for her! Fxed for you!!! :dust:

hi everyone im looking for a buddy too,
im new on here and im just recovering from my 1st misscarriage, it was my first pregnancy and i was nearly 6 weeks along. it been so helpful reading these forums so i thought i would join. im currently waiting to hear back from the hoospital with my hcg levels, on wednesday they where 91. Would love to start trying again but will definatley wait atleast one period. has anyone used the ovulation sticks from Boots? i have been using them the last week but im unsure if they would give me an accurate reading anyway as im still showing hcg.
Thanks x x x

Hey hunny,

Not too bad actually. Feeling much more relaxed and postive compared to last month.

How're you doing? x

Glad you're feeling relaxed - I'm sure that will help you conceive. I'm feeling ok thanks hun; quite relaxed myself actually! I am using OPKs (started yesterday) just so I know that I've ovulated and am bding at the right time. But I'm not thinking or talking about it as much as I was last cycle.

Thanks crumbs! I'm doing the same as you: using OPKs to check ovulation and LP length.
Think I will be oving fri or sat and OH is off work so perfect for bding (if he's over his flu by then-fx'd).
What CD are you on?

Thanks crumbs! I'm doing the same as you: using OPKs to check ovulation and LP length.
Think I will be oving fri or sat and OH is off work so perfect for bding (if he's over his flu by then-fx'd).
What CD are you on?

I'm at CD12 right now. I'm using those cheap ovulation strips found online. I just got my Pre-Seed in the mail today so I'm ready for this weekend! :happydance:

im new on here and im just recovering from my 1st misscarriage, it was my first pregnancy and i was nearly 6 weeks along. it been so helpful reading these forums so i thought i would join. im currently waiting to hear back from the hoospital with my hcg levels, on wednesday they where 91. Would love to start trying again but will definatley wait atleast one period. has anyone used the ovulation sticks from Boots? i have been using them the last week but im unsure if they would give me an accurate reading anyway as im still showing hcg.
Thanks x x x

Hi littlejenx! Sorry to hear about your miscarriage, I've read that quite a few women were able to get pregnant not so long after. Fx for you!

How long have you been TTC and what CD are you on now? As for the ovulation sticks, I haven't used Boots - I get mine from Amazon but I just started so we'll see how well they turn out for me.

Thanks x x x

Hello!
So sorry to hear about your miscarriage and fx'd you get a sticky one soon! :)
I'm not sure about the boots OPKs; are they blue dye? I didn't get on very well with the blue dye ones so I use the pink dye cheapies from eBay. They worked well for me last month and just started using them again this month.
Sending you sticky baby dust!

What CD are you on?

I'm at CD12 right now. I'm using those cheap ovulation strips found online. I just got my Pre-Seed in the mail today so I'm ready for this weekend! :happydance:

I'm on CD 15 now. I didn't get a pos OPK until CD 19 last cycle so I think I OV on CD 20 :( I wish it could be CD 14 instead: I want a longer LP and less time waiting to OV!!

Hi Moolia: thankyou for your reply. found out from a scan today that i have bleeding inside my left ovary, has anyone else had this before? she told me it should clear up on its own but have to be re-scanned in ten weeks to check. Cant wait to start trying again but i know im going to be sooooooooo worried when i get a positive.
The ovulation sticks are pink dye and they are meant to show a very dark line if im ovulating or a slighter fainter line if im not, quite hard to determine the differance. Have you been trying for long? x x

Hi Moolia: thankyou for your reply. found out from a scan today that i have bleeding inside my left ovary, has anyone else had this before? she told me it should clear up on its own but have to be re-scanned in ten weeks to check. Cant wait to start trying again but i know im going to be sooooooooo worried when i get a positive.
The ovulation sticks are pink dye and they are meant to show a very dark line if im ovulating or a slighter fainter line if im not, quite hard to determine the differance. Have you been trying for long? x x

Sorry to hear that. At least the doctors know and are monitoring it. I've never had that myself. This is only my second cycle ttc so not long! Seems like ages though as have been waiting to try for about 18 months!
My OPKs do the same as yours - I usually get a really faint second line and then as soon as it goes darker I know that I'm near OV.
Can you keep trying now or do you have to wait 10 weeks until your next scan?

well the nurse said wait until iv had a period but i wont get one until my hcg levels go down to zero so i think i will have a few weeks left before i can start. She said if i get pregnant before my next scan that it wont matter but it does seem a little unhealthy to fall pregnant if theres bleeding going on inside my ovary. I came off the pill about 3 and a half months ago and we were only having unprotected sex occassionally, only did it the once in November so i was really shocked when i got a positive! so hopefully when we start trying we will fall quite quickly again. Do you have a regular cycle? since coming off the pill i think iv got a 30 day cycle. How old are you? x

Hey Moolia,

Have you tried any supplements to try and bring ov forward. I'm on CD 8 (I think) and ages before I ovulate, not that it matters because we're just going with the flow :thumbup:

Hey Moolia,

Have you tried any supplements to try and bring ov forward. I'm on CD 8 (I think) and ages before I ovulate, not that it matters because we're just going with the flow :thumbup:

Not yet. I have started EPO this cycle which has helped with fertile CM and I am planning to start vitamin B6 and agnus castus next month to try and help balance my hormones and lengthen my LP. however, I am hoping I won't need to do this as keeping fx'd for a BFP!! On CD 16 now and having some signs of OV: EWCM, high sex drive and CP SHOW! But no positive OPK yet, although second line is darker today than last 2 days so think I will be oving in the next few days :)
I'm getting excited but shouldn't as I don't want tone disappointed like last month!
What day do you usually ovulate or don't you know?

well the nurse said wait until iv had a period but i wont get one until my hcg levels go down to zero so i think i will have a few weeks left before i can start. She said if i get pregnant before my next scan that it wont matter but it does seem a little unhealthy to fall pregnant if theres bleeding going on inside my ovary. I came off the pill about 3 and a half months ago and we were only having unprotected sex occassionally, only did it the once in November so i was really shocked when i got a positive! so hopefully when we start trying we will fall quite quickly again. Do you have a regular cycle? since coming off the pill i think iv got a 30 day cycle. How old are you? x

Wow that's amazing getting pregnant ghat quickly. You shouldn't have a problem getting a sticky one soon then. I have fx'd for you! :)
I'm 28. You?
Getting excited now as I'm on CD 16 and think I will be oving in next few days so we're making sure we DTD.
I so badly want this to be our month!

Hey Moolia,

Not yet. I have started EPO this cycle which has helped with fertile CM and I am planning to start vitamin B6 and agnus castus next month to try and help balance my hormones and lengthen my LP. however, I am hoping I won't need to do this as keeping fx'd for a BFP!! On CD 16 now and having some signs of OV: EWCM, high sex drive and CP SHOW! But no positive OPK yet, although second line is darker today than last 2 days so think I will be oving in the next few days :)
I'm getting excited but shouldn't as I don't want tone disappointed like last month!
What day do you usually ovulate or don't you know?

Well my cycle has taken a funny turn so god knows!

If you BD a few days prior to ov it's supposed to increase chances of conception :hugs:

Hi ladies! Just checking in. Moolia, your news sounds good! I'm definitely Fxing for you! I'm most-likely out this month - we haven't been DTD as much lately. I've been so tired and hubby's been stressed from work, plus he's being sent out of town for a week!

So'll be in the sidelines rooting for my girls! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->