Buddy while TTC#1

One BFP would be amazing! Two would be super great...but I am hoping we all get it this month...we have all been through so much!

Er... Has the layout and whole look of the website changed for everyone or just me?! I don't like it, it's so different!

I always use it on my phone and it hasn't changed for me, at least not yet

Nothing has changed for me Cupoftea...weird!

Just a quick update: Officially 1DPO today! Finally, finally! We DTD the 2 days before, and on O day, so have everything crossed that we'll get our BFP! I got a positive on a FRER at 9DPO last time, so I really don't think I'll be able to wait and hold out until 14DPO. Will try to wait until the 8th but will probably test on the 5th. Waiting waiting waiting...just the worst.

Ooooh I see now what I did! I accidentally switched to "mobile view" from desktop. Got it back now! :dohh:

I'm loving the positivity Katie!

How's everyone doing in their waits?

I got a new potential client today, but they want me to travel 40 mins each way. I don't know whether to take them on or not! Might just charge a lot extra?

I am just waiting for af to show up so I can move on to the next cycle. I hope it's not early or late but on time, between the 30th and 2nd since it's what my apps say lol. Is 40 mins out something you'd be willing to do? I'd probably charge a bit more for gas

I'm officially on cd1. Got my period at 3 in the morning. I'm feeling really good about this cycle. We are using preseed and I'm buying an O kit. Katie I'm keeping my Fx for you! Cupoftea I would just charge extra also! :)

Oh babydust sorry about your period but really loving the pma. You're an inspiration lady!

I'm 5 dpo and my boobs are a little sore. It's funny how excited you can get about sore boobs and cramps!!

How long does everyone else have left this cycle?

Between 1-4 days but with the way I'm feeling I'm thinking she'll show today/tonight, or tomorrow like a couple of my apps say

Cupoftea I'm trying very very hard to stay positive :) it's all I can do right now! Can't wait for it to be gone and my tww!

Hello all

How is everyone? Tina any sign of :witch: yet? Babydust how are doing? And how Ms E and Katie?

Last night I had cramps and felt like she was coming for me definitely, but now the feeling's gone. Good sign?? I really hope it was implantation!

Hi cup of tea....I was so nervous to update my sig as I don't' want to jinx myself!!
but, I did as AF didn't arrive yesterday nor today. But, as I'm laying on the couch feeling so nauseous...needed to distract myself!

Wishing everyone the best and tons of BFP real soon!!

How are all the ladies feeling?

I have the cramps definitely. She hasn't shown yet but I know she will. I had a couple of glasses of wine last night and started to feel it, so I just sucked it up and took a test and bfn so I drank more and was sad lol. I'm sure she'll show today or tomorrow. Even tho I knew I wasn't pregnant I was still heart broken to see the "not" in front of the pregnant.

Did you test Ms E? That's awesome you got a bfp!!!!!!

Awwww Tina....hang in there! Cramps stink! Fingers crossed for you.

I did test. After I kept getting lines on my hcg, i poas on Tuesday.
Thanks! I'm shocked, lol

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Congratulations Ms Elisabeth!!!! Woooohooooo! How are you feeling?? Tell us - did you have any signs or symptoms before the AF no show? Were you surprised? Have you told the mr? Sooo happy for you!

Sorry Tina about your cramps and sadness :hugs: Keep going! It'll be worth it in the end...

Thanks cupoftea....so...I was playing around with my wondfo hcg pregnancy strips...had so many why not..that was sunday (9dpo). I got a light line...but being a newbie thought it could be an evaporation or mistake. That night felt a little headache and nauseous...but whatever. Monday (10dpo). Nausea got worse...headache too. It was like...I was nauseous from my throat to my lungs...but not my stomach. Weird for me. So hcg that morning and evening again, a little darker. Umm....getting nervous. Tuesday OH said he was tired of my being sick and just to go test already. He was teasing before I was pregnant. So I did. Not expecting much. Its Tuesday and AF should arrive Friday. So i tested, wrapped it up and crawled back into bed (he was watching tv). I unwrapped it...looked at it...hid my head in the pillow and started crying. He looked, "yup, I was right"

Lol. I just kept saying...thats a dark line! Lol. So still nauseous with a crazy headache. No AF. Had blood work done this morning, won't hear till next week.

I'm in shock and feeling very very blessed. I'm almost 37. So engrained in my head this would take 6-12 months...not one. You know? So it's still a dreamworld for me.

Im sending all you ladies whatever baby dust i had!!!!

I'm happy to hear it Ms E!

AF showed up last night. Boo, at least now I can get on with cycle 5!

UGH!! boo to AF! but you're right...onto the next. and for the next...BD when you can...and enjoy every moment! :p

Wishing you all the best!! FX for you all!

Hi all
I'm brand new to this forum, ttc, 1st IVF this cycle, 2 failed IUI's. I realised that I'm going to have to speak to people before I lose my mind, people who are not in our situation are so insensitive so I've stopped speaking to people in general, I don't go to friends or family functions, I don't see other people except for at work, the only people who don't p*ss me off are the ones on these forums so I decided to sign up instead of stalking (big step for me). I have trust issues, I think it's because I'm opening up my heart to love a child month after month and then being let down, it's giving me serious trust issues, does anyone else feel this way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->