• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Buddy while TTC#1

Hello ladies :howdy:

Ooo babydust when is AF due? Do you think you will test before? Wishing you all the best!

Thanks Tina- here's hoping preseed works! It might just be what you need for everything to get to where it needs to be and stay there... I've heard good things! Will you use the applicators? They look a little creepy to me, but maybe worth trying?

Katie I feel so silly/ignorant but how do you know you don't ovulate when the OPK has a line and you have cm? I thought a line on those tests meant you would o in the next day or so? Do you have to wait until a very dark one? I may have done it wrong last month! All the best for this cycle. If it happened before it can happen again!

I've been struggling with a very negative attitude the last few months, and never think I could actually get pregnant. I don't know why exactly, but I realise I need to have more pma! It probably has a big effect anyway. This month we will do our best around hubby's schedule, and if this month doesn't work then in November we have a week off around o!! So lots and lots of bd, I have to feel good about that!

Hello ladies :howdy:

Ooo babydust when is AF due? Do you think you will test before? Wishing you all the best!

Thanks Tina- here's hoping preseed works! It might just be what you need for everything to get to where it needs to be and stay there... I've heard good things! Will you use the applicators? They look a little creepy to me, but maybe worth trying?

Katie I feel so silly/ignorant but how do you know you don't ovulate when the OPK has a line and you have cm? I thought a line on those tests meant you would o in the next day or so? Do you have to wait until a very dark one? I may have done it wrong last month! All the best for this cycle. If it happened before it can happen again!

I've been struggling with a very negative attitude the last few months, and never think I could actually get pregnant. I don't know why exactly, but I realise I need to have more pma! It probably has a big effect anyway. This month we will do our best around hubby's schedule, and if this month doesn't work then in November we have a week off around o!! So lots and lots of bd, I have to feel good about that!

I temp so that lets me know whether I've O'd for sure or not. Apparently it's possible that your body will gear up to O but not actually release an egg, so you could get the LH surge and fertile CM, but the egg doesn't actually release. Last cycle was my first using OPKs and I got a very dark line the day before O, then on O day the line was completely gone again. This cycle I keep having these faint lines that occasionally (like yesterday) get a bit darker but not as dark as the control, and my temp hasn't spiked yet so I know I haven't O'd. I'm hoping Saturday will be O day but who knows at this point. My cycles are wacky at the best of times and I did just have a MC so I don't know what to expect at all!

It's so hard to feel positive all the time, TTC can be so discouraging and really feels like a roller coaster at times. I keep trying to just imagine a time when I have a perfect, happy, healthy baby and all this TTC business is just a distant memory. I hope that day is not too far off for all of us!

Hey ladies...sorry everything has been frustrating for everyone! I half wish I tracked my O this month but we will see! I have been having crazy pregnancy dreams...last night I kept dreaming I was getting positive pregnancy tests! I am way too early to test, but I felt the need to this morning anyway lol as I expected it was a BFN...Ifffffff my cycle is regular, I will be 10dpo on Tuesday which is when I got my last bfp. Idk if I can hold out that long but we shall see...i had thick creamy cm today and had pinching in my uterus and right side for a whole last night...i think that may have hhappened to me before I got my bfp, but again I'm not holding my breathe...if I do get pregnant then my hedd would be July 4th. That would be a fantastic rainbow baby due date. It's like a celebration in many ways. But we shall see :)

Cupoftea I am hoping this is what I need!! I have been using the aplicators lol, they aren't too bad to use. I have also been feeling like I just can't get pregnant either. Trying not to be a negative nancy but I just can't help it.

Again babydust to us allllllll!!!!!

Oh that's a good due date babydust! Sorry about your bfn, but you're not out yet :thumbup: sounds like good symptoms!

Thanks for the info Katie, that's interesting. I don't know if I even ovulated this month now, as I never had a dark line- though I didn't actually test very much. I may have missed it! I think I will use OPK this month again just to see...

I told yet another person today that we're ttc! I'm so open about it, I don't know if it's really silly of me or not. I just can't keep secrets! Oh well. I'm sure I'll be one of those people that tells the world the day I get a bfp! Have you girls told many people?

I have only told 1 person that I'm actively ttc. I tell the others that we are waiting because I don't want to jinx it, and I don't want people to ask how's it going are you pregnant yet and what's taking so long. That's just me though lol

Still no O for me...grrrr...kinda losing my mind over here! Every morning I wake up praying for that temp spike, but alas, nothing! It's been 24 days since my mc and still no O. I had one stretch of fertile CM for 3 days, then it was creamy again, then fertile CM for the past SIX days, with a massive temp drop yesterday (which apparently can precede O I've read??) but still no spike. Trying to summon all of my patience and positivity but not doing so great with that right at the moment! Sigh...fingers crossed I'll get my spike tomorrow morning to confirm I O'd today! Then we'll be on pretty much the same cycle again Tina!

Well let's hope you O today!!!! I'm feeling some o pains so hopefully I actually am!!!

Wow Katie that's a really long time with no O, but then you said you're irregular anyway? It will happen soon- it must do! I'm hoping I will in the next week, so maybe our cycles are aligning - Tina too! And babydust?

I am taking a deep breath and going to give up alcohol this month, and cut down to only 1 cup of tea a day. This seems like a really hard thing for me to do, but I reckon that's because other drinks are just so sweet. I'm not addicted to alcohol, but there's no other drink like wine to complement food! I think this is something I can do to help so I'm gonna try it - will have a look tomorrow for some less sweet alcohol free and caffeine free alternatives. What do you ladies do? Any suggestions? Do you drink much alcohol/caffeine in the ttc process?

Also this is the first cycle where I feel a lot more support from DH. Before he was super laid back, more like ntnp. But this time he seems more serious and so far we have DTD every day. I'm sure that will boost our chances, and I feel a lot more supported which is really helpful. I feel we're turning a corner! It's gonna happen! :happydance: Every month is a brand new chance!

Sorry babydust- I should have asked- how are your symptoms doing? Have you tested again! Stay strong!

Hey guys....sorry Katie for all of the struggles you're having with you O cycle. Tina I hope your are Oing so taht you can hopefully get a good result this month.

Cupoftea...I actually hardly drink at all...maybe two drinks a month, BUT the month that I did get pregnant was the month I decided not to have any alcohol...caffeine I only ave one small can of soda once a day usually...I have even cut that back though...

I tested tonight, but my pee was very light color because I have been drinking so much water, so I didn't expect a BFP and I was right...I had an awful shooting pain that went right through my right nipple this morning whihc was bizarre...also, all of the sudden I have had diarrhea again...hopefully that's a good sign...I felt like this was going to be a good month, then I started to lose hope, and now I am starting to feel a little better even though I haven't gotten my BFP yet. I am keeping my fingers crossed and saying my prayers...we shall see I guess...

I don't normally drink a lot of soda, and I do like my wine lol, I'm not an alcoholic but I do drink in the ttc process. I have been drinking a little more since my best friend, who has been my best friend since we were 6, is in town till halloween day. I'll cut down a lot next month and hopefully I'll have to stop cuz I get my bfp! First time I got pregnant I was 22 and was drinking alcohol A LOT since I turned 21. Maybe it was cuz I was younger and more fertile. Well hopefully I'm not infertile and it'll happen for me!!

Think positive thoughts girl. I am sure you're not infertile and you will have a positive test soon. Keep your head up and we are all keeping our fingers crossed for you!

I am thinking positive thoughts, or at least trying to lol. Thanks for the fxd!! I also have my fx'd for all of you!!!

I went to this thing sunday night called real fear, and I thought it was kind of like walking thru a haunted house, but it was different. Me and my friends has to sign a waiver saying that no matter what happened they werent liable and we couldnt sue if we got hurt or anything, and put our finger prints on it. They were allowed to touch us, and be kind of violent to us but we couldn't touch them, and they basically tested phobias mostly it was, confined spaces, tied up, suffocation, drowning and pain......all in all it was fun, but scary and also intense. They did have a safe word you can say if you were done and wanted out. They were actually really nice for what they did to you. I wanna volunteer there next year. Haha

Crikey, that sounds horrible to me!! Did you like it? Have you done that kind of thing before?

Any tests or symptoms babydust? How are you feeling? Any sign on o yet Katie?

I'm quite enjoying my lack of caffeine :coffee: I actually feel better for it, and it's good to take a positive step. My hubby is leaving tomorrow for a few days, and the OPK isn't even slightly positive yet. But can it just happen all at once?!

Oh my god Tina, that sounds like my literal WORST nightmare. You're so brave! I hate scary things, can't even watch a scary movie! Ugh, I just hate the feeling of being scared! haha.

Still no O for me....It's been 4 weeks since my mc now and no O at all. Bleeeghhh. I guess it's normal for things to be out of whack after a mc, and my cycles were so irregular before....but since my previous cycle was so normal and we successfully conceived I guess I had my hopes way up. I just want to O or get AF already! Patience is really wearing thin here.

I tried to give up drinking alcohol and coffee when we first started TTC and just couldn't do it. I'm not heavy drinker but I do really enjoy a glass of wine with dinner or after a long work day. So I decided to just give up booze during the TWW and kick coffee once I actually got a BFP. Quitting coffee is HARD. Kudos to you ladies who are managing it!!

I did like it, it was fun and intense, but nothing I'd ever go through again, lol. I have never done anything like that before but I do like going thru haunted houses and stuff like that.

I don't like coffee at all, and If i drink soda it's always the caffeine free sodas so I have no problem giving up caffeine. As I said I do like a wine so I'm not giving that up completely but am cutting down. My aunt just had to put her dog down today and on Halloween she's having a party, and my apps say af is supposed to start in halloween so if she comes I'm going to drink and cry with her, and if I get a bfp I'll tell her and hope to cheer her up. That little dog was her life and was more like a person than a dog.

I hope this is our cycle ladies. I'm depressed seeing bfn's all the time.

Hi ladies. TTTTina redirected me. Thought I'd poke in.

I'm 36 (gulp old)....TTC #1.
So, I'm a newbie...trying to see what's up with this old body.
Been trying for 2 cycles now.

Just had a major cry-fest.....don't know why. No reason....
I was a mental case..."I'm too old, what if it doesn't happen"
That crap.
Sorry poor OH.

So HI! That's my day! LOL

Welcome to this thread. Happy you decided to join us here :) I don't think you're too old! A lot of women are having babies well into their 30s! It's on your 2nd cycle, hoping for a bfp for you this time around!!!

Thanks. Been quite the road to get here. But I'm here!! FINALLY!

Bit about me....
Super normal everything, was on BCP for 20 years. Hit 35 and :dohh:
AF started getting horrible! Went to the Dr. Found I had polyps. Really upset me as I had never had any issues before, hadn't even been given the change to TTC, blah blah. Had a hysteroscopy and d&c in Feb. Dr told me to try for 1 year and if nothing, come back to see her.

Sooo....I stopped BCP in Sept and here I am. Nervous as anything. OH is a VERY "let is happen naturally" sort of person. So I'm quietly temping and using OPK. LOL. I need all the help I can get! This is all new ground for me so any advice is welcome!

So, thanks for the welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->