• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Buddy while TTC#1

Sooooo I didn't want to say anything until I talked to my hubby but before you posted earlier I also got a BFP! I'm 4 days out from the expected AF but I'm so excited. It showed up right away which was insane. I was in total shock because I was SURE AF was coming.

OMG!!! CONGRATS!!! So exciting!!! :wohoo:

I took two more tests this AM, the FRER was the same as the night before just a faint line. But I did get a faint positive Wondfo, and the Wondfo I had taken the day before was BFN, so that's encouraging. I'm very cautiously optimistic. Not having any symptoms really other than the sore nipples/boobs....but I guess that's not uncommon? Going to keep testing and hope for darker lines.

Wondering when I should go for a blood test?

Good luck to Tina and everyone else!!! Baby dust to all!

My hubby is def I nite excited. I wrapped the two tests from last night up in a onesie and have it to him. His smile was amazing! I got lots of kisses. I'm calling the doctors today to see when they want me to come in too.

So cute!!! Aww, that's such a sweet idea! I want to do something cute like that to tell our parents!

I am definitely planning on sticking around on this thread! I want to stay updated on who is next and i will keep you guys updated on me!

Katie I am feeling the same way! I have literally taken 5 tests since Monday night just because I am so taken back! I will feel even better when AF doesn't show Friday! I am crampy but that's supposedly normal as well because your body is adjusting and getting ready for a baby to be growing in you. I tried to posts some of my tests on here but I'll have to post them in all separate messages. My first FRER came up immediately, then I took a clear blue to see how far I was. Then, I took another FRER yesterday morning and that took a little longer to show but the line slowly darkened (that scared me) and I took another clear blue right after. And then last night my husband wanted me to take the last one I had so I took a FRER again and it came up almost immediately again. I know they say FMU is the best, but my NTU seems to be working fine and almost better. I may pick more up today because I'm still in total shock.

I scheduled an appt with my OBGYN for my initial visit but I'm not going to get in until the 25th. So far away! But I'm very excited and hoping all goes as planned.

My husband and I ordered two little ornaments off a Christmas shops website that we love to give to our parents. Both us and our families LOVE Christmas and since it's right around the corner we figured it would work. We aren't telling most of our friends until we are out of the first trimester though :).

How exciting! Katie have you missed AF yet? It must feel really surreal... You must want to scream it to the world!

How are you Tina? Have you bought any OPKs yet? Will be praying for you this month!

I feel strangely calm and patient so far this cycle. I'm not even symptom spotting (yet) as there's just nothing. I have another 10 days to wait! I think you girls have given me a lot of hope and positive thinking so thank you :)

I did go out and get some opks lol. I'm excited to use them. I am okay, cd4. AF should be done tomorrow and then waiting for O day. Hoping this is our cycle!

I was feeling discouraged, but this is only going to be our 3rd cycle trying and I know it can take a while, I'm just impatient. Lol. I know a lot of people who are pregnant or just had babies, and everyone getting bfp's on here and it gives me hope, and more baby fever lol.

Have hope! 4 months seemed to have payed off for us! I'm still anxious for Friday to not see AF though. I'm still crampy which is normal and tired. I'm hungry a lot but only for small portions of food. My bbs still are sore so I'm hoping all goes as planned.

Tina: Aww, was feeling impatient already on our first cycle! So I feel you! When you're ready you're just READY! Have hope! This seems like a lucky thread so hopefully you'll be next! :)

I found using OPKs SUPER helpful! That combined with temping helped me to pinpoint my exact O day this cycle.

cupoftea:It is very VERY surreal, I barely believe it yet. I do want to just tell everyone in sight, which is why I'm glad I have all of you! Keeps me from telling literally everyone. Although I did cave and tell my mom today. We're pretty much best friends so it was hard to keep it from her when I saw her today. She was overjoyed and also apparently had a dream about me having a baby the night I first got a positive test. How wild is that? AF is due friday, so still feeling cautiously optimistic. Only time will tell...

Today my test was definitely darker than the two days prior. I'm basically just continuing to test hoping for darker and darker lines. Spending entirely too much $$$$ on FRERs.

Also, today I also experienced some cramping in my very lower abdomen into my upper thighs even. Not really like AF cramps for me, more like burning and twingy if that makes sense? What do your cramps feel like Babydust? Like AF or different?
And I also actually had a very teensy bit of spotting. I never would have noticed except I check my cervical fluid/position every day and noticed a tiny bit of pink on my finger (sorry if TMI!). I know that's normal but it still made me a tad nervous. Boobs are still kind of sore but nothing too intense. Temp continues to rise.

I think I'm going to try to make it to a walk in clinic after work tomorrow to get a blood test. I actually work in a clinic and probably could get it done at work but I only JUST started last week, so don't really feel comfortable to ask yet. Seems annoying to have to go to a walk in and wait when I literally spend all day in a place that could do it in a second! Also don't think I'm ready for everyone at my new job to know I'm preggo yet!

My cramps are dull and in my lower abdomen. Sort of lime AF but not exactly. I too keep testing! My money is going to that constantly lol I'm not sure for AF until Friday either but the lines keep coming up with no problem!

When I was pregnant with my first I had cramps during my tww, they werent bad but enough to be felt and i could just tell they werent normal af/pms cramps. If i moved a certain way or too fast they would come too. Then the day AF was due I woke up to one of the most painful cramps I had ever had, and I never wake up to my cramps, and there was no blood and it lasted about a half hour. I just had a feeling I was pregnant and I was right. Just sharing how my cramps were just in case it happens to you guys and feel maybe something is amiss. Lol. They lasted farther into my pregnancy too...don't remember how far into it tho. I also bled around 3 months and went to ER and was told I had a threatened miscarriage but no cramping at that point.

Thanks for the info Tina! It's always good to hear other stories and what others have experienced.

You are welcome! If you have Anymore questions about what I experienced in pregnancy just ask!

I definitely will! I'm just ready for tomorrow to not get AF for the first time. I think it'll put me more at ease :)

Tina - yeah, that's like my cramps...if I move in a certain way sometimes I get a twinge. Or I'll just get random twinges. Nice to hear you experienced something similar!

I had more brownish spotting today so really hoping everything is ok...I went to the doctor to get blood drawn so we'll see where my hormone levels are at.

My AF is due tomorrow too! :)

Here's the test I took this morning, no mistaking this BFP at least! :)

How are you feeling babydust?

Attachments

• unnamed-1.jpg
    unnamed-1.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 5
Don't worry too much about the spotting!

I'm feeling pretty good actually. Cramping here and there, boobs hurt and tired but that's all for now. I've been testing every day which makes me sound crazy i know lol. I've been drinking a lot of water so the darkness of my lines vary but they're still there!

Today has been the day I've been looking forward to. No AF when i woke up. Fingers crossed it stays that way. There's no reason it shouldn't though :)

I wish I was pregnant and that that was the reason I don't feel good. I think I have an infection, I have diarrhea, cramping and a fever of 103. Sorry if tmi lol. I took some ibuprofen and made a Dr app for in a couple hours.

What cycle day are you on? I've had diarrhea for days and that was my first symptom

Oh no poor you! Did you see the doctor yet? Really hope you feel better soon

Oh Tina! That sounds awful! I hope you're all better really soon! I had a brutal stomach flu this past winter and pretty much felt like I was on death's door for 3 days. Wouldn't wish that on anyone! :hugs:

No AF for me today, but still having cramping and brown spotting (just a tiny little bit though). Anxiously awaiting the results of my blood test which I thought would be in today but it looks like won't arrive until tomorrow.

Be positive and hopeful! Does AF usually show up right on time for you? The brown spotting could be implantation. Some people get it for several days.

I hope you feel better Tina!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->