• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bump Buddies? 4w2d [mid-late March due dates]

Wow I hope they're not more laid back this time with my scan. I was 13+6 with my daughter at my first scan, despite me telling them I was pregnant at 4 weeks!

hi ladies, just wanted to update, all was well with the scan, thank God. she wants me to come back in two weeks [so 8w5d] just to check on things again.

we got to hear the heartbeat <3 my hubby cried more than i did lol. and i cried plenty. i feel like he has always held in how badly he wants a baby bc he never wants to put pressure on me or for me to feel guilty after the mc's..so he always acts like its no biggie. but then i see how badly he wants it at moments like these. as soon as the image appeared on the screen he started sobbing and kissing my hand and kissing my forehead haha <3

Ahh that's soo cure :) glad it went well

I'm SOOO happy for you Mah, thought about you all yesterday! Can't wait for my scan to see and hear little bean. Feels like forever away!!!!

Hi guys, hope you don't mind me joining in - I'm new here and I'm due on 17th March. I'm 8w 1d, had a scan on 01/08 and everything was fine, saw the little heart beat, so reassuring!! Have my booking appt on 13th, like all of you I cannot wait for the 12 wk scan!! I hope all of your pregnancies are going well!

Hi Ems! Welcome :)

I see the midwife tomorrow, trying to think how I'm going to keep my son amused while we talk...

I told my husband that I'm not having anymore children after this one...the nausea is KILLING me!!!! I feel like I am going to throw up ALLLL day, but the most I do is heave in the sink a few times. Just want to stop feeling like poo. I can't remember if it was this bad with my son, I know I had it all the way through (till his birth), but I don't know if I blanked out it being this bad at the start.

Anyway...how are you ladies today?

Glad your scan went well mah!

Hi ems202 :hi: welcome,

I have my first scan next Friday :happydance: I should be about 7+5 roughly and my 12 week scan booked for the 11th sept:happydance:

How's everyone doing? I'm pretty tired and the nausea has hit today :-\ x

Hey ladies, thank you for the welcomes :)

As far as symptoms go, the only ones I have are very sore boobies, tiredness and I've developed some annoying pimples on my forehead!! Counting myself lucky at the moment, although I do kind of wish I had more to show for it, just so I know it's fine! Found out yesterday that I have a UTI so I'm on a course of antibiotics for that!

CantWaitToTTC, I hope your sickness gets better for you!

LadyGecko, I hope this next week flies by for you so you get to see your little bean!!

hello all, my daughter kidnapped my laptop cause hers was broken and in the shop. My 1st scan didn't go so well. I was thought to be six weeks last Wednesday 7-31-13 but it measured at 5 weeks and no heart beat. I also had a lot of bleeding where the little guy implanted which my OB who was all doom and gloom was like that shouldn't still be bleeding. (this explained my extreme fatigue. My hubby (this is his first) was beside himself with all types of emotions. I was sadden but realistic (this is my 4th) cause I knew if it wasn't meant to be then nature would do what nature does. But I did break down in the shower later that night, but I didn't want him to see me like that cause I knew how he was feeling and that would have made it worse. Anyway I picked myself up and carried on through the longest week ever!! I had a second scan on the 7th and low and behold there was a little baby with its heart beat going at 129 beats per minute. And I was measuring at 6 weeks and a day. The bleeding has stopped and now is a big jelly ball which my doctor said that my body will absorb it cause it was already smaller. Hubby was ecstatic and so was I. We have pictures but its hard to make anything out. the Stenographer said no more scans til 20 weeks cause everything was more then fine and not on the high risk board anymore, cause my OB said all my tests were 100% normal and we are on target for a healthy baby.

hello all, my daughter kidnapped my laptop cause hers was broken and in the shop. My 1st scan didn't go so well. I was thought to be six weeks last Wednesday 7-31-13 but it measured at 5 weeks and no heart beat. I also had a lot of bleeding where the little guy implanted which my OB who was all doom and gloom was like that shouldn't still be bleeding. (this explained my extreme fatigue. My hubby (this is his first) was beside himself with all types of emotions. I was sadden but realistic (this is my 4th) cause I knew if it wasn't meant to be then nature would do what nature does. But I did break down in the shower later that night, but I didn't want him to see me like that cause I knew how he was feeling and that would have made it worse. Anyway I picked myself up and carried on through the longest week ever!! I had a second scan on the 7th and low and behold there was a little baby with its heart beat going at 129 beats per minute. And I was measuring at 6 weeks and a day. The bleeding has stopped and now is a big jelly ball which my doctor said that my body will absorb it cause it was already smaller. Hubby was ecstatic and so was I. We have pictures but its hard to make anything out. the Stenographer said no more scans til 20 weeks cause everything was more then fine and not on the high risk board anymore, cause my OB said all my tests were 100% normal and we are on target for a healthy baby.

Oh my goodness, my heart was in my throat when reading this and I was sooo relieved to hear the happy ending!!! Congratulations!! I'm so happy that everything turned out well!

I am 7w3d today...so next scan is a week from this tuesday. As for symptoms, still have nausea and fatigue. Something odd happens in the middle of the night tho...my legs start feeling uncomfortable and keep me awake. I have to keep stretching them or they hurt. It's so weird. My boobie soreness also seems to be returning.

How is everyone else feeling? Any new symptoms?

Bunny - I almost cried at your post, then carried on reading and am VERY happy for you!!!!!!!!

Mah - I have the EXACT SAME thing!! Thursday night my leg was in agony, I was awake for 3 hours with it, I don't know if it's because it started hurting before I went bed and instead of stretching I just lay on it...I was immobile Friday from it and now it's gone. I asked the midwife when I went to see her and she said she didn't know. I asked if it was possible that the pregnancy hormones that make the ligaments loosen could have caused a trapped nerve and she said it was possible (not a lot of help). Let's hope it doesn't happen too often, so far I've had it twice.

My nausea has kicked it up a notch - heaving allll over the place, but so far no actual vomit - just feel like I'm going to throw up all day (so much worse). I am now VERY scared that I might be having twins (my Mum is a identical twin and my Mum's, Mum was a twin). But I would have thought severe nausea would mean you actually throw everything up, with me it's just heaving throughout the day.

Midwife appointment was a big fat waste of time. I asked if she could feel for my womb to see if it was higher up then where it should be at this stage (a hint towards twins) but she said they don't do that and I'll have to wait for my scan (6 weeks from today - tooo long). So apart from weighing me, telling me I'm big and will need the glucose test, that was it, 25 minutes. I have bloods in 2 weeks but won't see her again till I'm 16 weeks.

How are all you ladies doing?? I don't think I could manage without you all - the nausea is so bad, it's nice to vent to others who understand xxx

Bunny - I almost cried at your post, then carried on reading and am VERY happy for you!!!!!!!!

Mah - I have the EXACT SAME thing!! Thursday night my leg was in agony, I was awake for 3 hours with it, I don't know if it's because it started hurting before I went bed and instead of stretching I just lay on it...I was immobile Friday from it and now it's gone. I asked the midwife when I went to see her and she said she didn't know. I asked if it was possible that the pregnancy hormones that make the ligaments loosen could have caused a trapped nerve and she said it was possible (not a lot of help). Let's hope it doesn't happen too often, so far I've had it twice.

My nausea has kicked it up a notch - heaving allll over the place, but so far no actual vomit - just feel like I'm going to throw up all day (so much worse). I am now VERY scared that I might be having twins (my Mum is a identical twin and my Mum's, Mum was a twin). But I would have thought severe nausea would mean you actually throw everything up, with me it's just heaving throughout the day.

Midwife appointment was a big fat waste of time. I asked if she could feel for my womb to see if it was higher up then where it should be at this stage (a hint towards twins) but she said they don't do that and I'll have to wait for my scan (6 weeks from today - tooo long). So apart from weighing me, telling me I'm big and will need the glucose test, that was it, 25 minutes. I have bloods in 2 weeks but won't see her again till I'm 16 weeks.

How are all you ladies doing?? I don't think I could manage without you all - the nausea is so bad, it's nice to vent to others who understand xxx

Just popping in from time to time ladies. Should joing the march monkies group. Loads of ladies over there too due in March.

CWTTTC: Sorry about the feeling sick all the time :hugs:

I should be having my scan tomorrow, so hoping everything is alright and baby is doing just fine. Will be devestated if things arent.

CWTTC: she didn't even do an ultrasound? So no ultrasound until 16 weeks?? :-o

And so sorry about how terrible the nausea has gotten :( I have a friend that is only one week ahead of us and has already lost 11 pounds from vomiting. You and I are actually just 2 days apart :)

Shabutie: good luck with the scan!!! Keep us updated!

Symptoms seem to have subsided a bit here. I haven't really got sickness daily. But sometimes in the evening if my tea is taking to long to make then I get sick. I'm major listed but that's about it.

I have my booking I appointment on Thursday. I will be asking a few questions, whether its normal so be so bloated so big so early, and let them know that my hips are hurting already, clicking when I walk!

So the scan went great. Baby was nice and snug with a HB :cloud9:

measuring 2 days behind, but she said baby could well catch up by the 12 week scan

Hope all you other ladies are doing ok :hugs:

Attachments

• 7+1 scan.jpg
    7+1 scan.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 7+1 scans.jpg
    7+1 scans.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 0
Congrats Shabutie - picture looks great!!!

Mrs B - let us know what your midwife says. Mine wasn't any help, fingers crossed yours gives more details.

Mah - I bet we both end up having our babies in April, not March. But that's OK with me, my son's birthday is 3rd March and I'd like at least a month's apart for their birthday's. I wouldn't mind losing weight he he (apart from the throwing up bit). I seemed to have gained. I think it's cause I'm grazing a lot, eating what I can while I can. Mostly toast during day then a big dinner when I'm slightly better.

Thanks hun. Ive been eating lots of toast to. OH has got it on the perfect setting to make yummy toast! :haha:

ultrasound pic looks great!! congrats!!

officially 8 weeks today :happydance: cant wait for the next 4 weeks to be over so i can stop taking the progesterone!!!

how is everyone doing?

Midwife wasn't any help with the hips, but I'll just see how I get on and if they get bad I will mention again.

Booking appointment went great. I'm low risk this time, I was high risk last time. The work at the gym has paid off, blood pressure is no where near high and pulse is perfect I'm very healthy. So happy! Edd 19th March, but expect it to be delayed at scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->