Bye bye trigger hello bfp!! Pg 39 beta!

I definitely see a line there and I'm horrible at reading those kind of tests! I hope this is the start to your BFP!

Thank you ladie :) I'm not holding my breath but I do feel super good about this cycle :)

New test!!!! Ummmm could the trigger come back after a negative last night and negative fmu?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 90
https://www.justmommies.com/getting...ions-and-natural-supplements/hcg-trigger-shot

If it's been less than 14 days since the shot it can show false positives but if it's been longer than 14 days it's a BFP.

Thanks I did know it can linger for that long but I assumed that if it was tested out by bfns then that was it it was gone. Who knows I am only 7/8 dpo. I did not temp this cycle last cycle I od the day after the shot this month I just marked the normal 36 hour point as o day. I'm pretty sure if this continues to darken its a genuin bfp. I hate waiting lol it sucks! :)

I hope its the start of a bfp for you, but I have seen on different women where the line fades in and out from trigger at different point of the day. I guess because of the saturation of the urine at different times.

who knowsss... can't wait to see tomorrows

Well the line is definitely there! Hope this is the beginning of your BFP!

My shot left at 7 DPO, the second time 8 DPO. Sometimes does tale longer poor lilmisscakes. Can't wait to see these tests be positive we will knowit is it!

Thank you ladies :) I think I'll know more in the morning. I'm hoping and praying and praying some more lol

Bfn fmu at 8 dpo I think yesterday's test was faulty I really don't think I have any more trigger in my system I guess I wait now. Blah lol

Smu grrr and blah

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 66

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member