Bye bye trigger hello bfp!! Pg 39 beta!

My husband knows how crazy I am lol I used to tape all the dip tests to paper and I never threw them out lol needless to say I don't do that anymore he was like that's too far lol I know I'm crazy

I always hang on to the tests for the cycle until the end to see if there's progression so I have needless to say.... a bag hidden in my closet of old tests. ya.... DH can't know lol.

I so so so see something on your test, and will be stalking for AM pics!!!! :happydance:

I see it on both tests!!! Ill be stalking tomorrow morning ;) GL !!!!

I see it too!!!! I hope this is it for you!!! :-D

I see it on both too! Good luck can't wait to see am test!

I need to go to sleep so it can be tomorrow lol :)

Switched to my iPad. I see it on the ic! Best part about it is that the test line is as wide as the control line. Great BFP!

Deffo see that one on the FRER!!! :yipee:

Eeeeek i see the lines, i cant wait to see ur next test, good luck hun xx

So here I am in bed having only slept 4 hours because my mind is firing. I'm praying they are darker I'm super nervous that I allowed myself to get excited :/ hopefully I'm nervous for no reason. I will test in two hours or so.

Ok ladies so everything is completely identical to last nights I'm thinking tonight will be a better testing time. Gonna pick up more frer today.

Lol alright ladies but I'm telling you they look about the same ;) I believe last nights tests were taken at 9:30 pm and this morning was 6:55 am not even 12 hour difference.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 92
What's weird is that wondfo was darker and frer looked the same. Also Babi had a line which makes me think that Babi doesn't do well with trigger hcg (it's been negative for days) maybe Babi does better with natural hcg???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->