Bye bye trigger hello bfp!! Pg 39 beta!

Thank you. I'm a freak and I feel that if I don't get a bfp by 10 dpo then I'm out. So I have extra anxiety these days. All bfps 10 dpo and on have ended in miscarriage I'm praying I have lines tomorrow if not then I may go crazy lol jk we all know we all are a little crazy already when it comes to Ttc.

I think this is real!! 8 dpo pm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 109
your FRER kind of looks like mine! Check mine out in the "here we go again" thread and tell me what you think! I think I see something on both of those tests

Thank you sweetie!! I'll go look :)

Here's a pic at the 2 min mark. :) I had it on my painters light and clay busted me. He said "are you doing your weird thing?" I was like "yes" he was like "with a magnifying glass?" ROFL!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 91
LOL OMG Kate! That made me laugh. My husband says the same thing.

" Why do you take so many pics of just one test? :huh: "
:blush: Men!

I do see something on the wondfo/FRER for sure. :) FX this is it! :hugs:

LOL that made me bust out laughing and now DH thinks I'm nuts!!!!!

I SEE IT!!!!!

I totally see a line on the FRER. Crossing my fingers for you!!

Omgee ladies I can't help but feel excited my gut is telling me this is real :) it's gonna be a long night :0
My husband thinks I'm crazy when it comes to this he thinks I'm the only woman in the world this obsessive I tell him nope there's like millions of us!!

definitely see it!

That cracks me up too! My hubby doesn't know some of the things I've done to take pics of tests because I'm trying to hide my TTC craziness for a little while longer lol

I hope this one sticks for you! GL!

My husband knows how crazy I am lol I used to tape all the dip tests to paper and I never threw them out lol needless to say I don't do that anymore he was like that's too far lol I know I'm crazy

There is SOOO a BFP there :) so exciting! Haha I laughed when you spoke about your DH.
My DH used to be the same, but now I think he is even crazier than I am. He used to laugh at me but then he realised on times when I was positive there was the beginning of BFPs which he couldn't see but eventually they got really obvious (they ended in losses though) he now thinks I'm some kind of miracle worker... And now I will look at a test I've taken which is a clear bfn and he will be like "aww... Are you sure? Can you really look more though? Remember when you saw those lines that I couldn't see? Can you look again?"

I can't see it, but with everyone here seeing it I bet I will see it tomorrow! Grats!

I totally see it on both tests , I want this sooooo badly for you :)

I don't know if this tweak helps x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 37
I really do think the first picture of both test show it best :) I can't wait till the morning lol this is crazy.... I am having cramps hopefully that's a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->