Calling all April 2017 Testers!! 67 testers and 13 BFPS

Hopping on this train - will be testing April 13. Currently I'm 3 days past trigger, 2 days past IUI, and I don't have enough tests to test out the trigger so I'm forced to wait 12 days lololol. FX for y'all!

Congrats to all those who have got their BFPs and baby dust to all of you still waiting!

AFM- I got my BFP today!!

swedengirl - Congrats! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :flower:

About 5 mins after I took the test

I can definitely see a line on this one!

AFM - 3dpo today...time is dragging. :sleep: I had some cramps in my left and right sides (just a little pinching) but I'm trying not to look into it too much.

Hey ladies wish they had a app for the site lol would be very handy for me.

14 dpo today af due according to ff but pinkpad and my original period tracker they say im late. Im only going with ff but i ovulated late and it was the only app the changed my period dates lol.

Tested and i got ...B...F...N :(

Still waiting on Af to show. I've had headache most of the day which has now gone. I was cramping on the bus to work and it was weird like a scratchy sharp feel its hard to describe but when i think of it feels like something trying to attach it self to my inside lol stupid i know but hey ho. cramps have died off a bit aswell. But early they were continuous i think af was gonna start but hasnt at all.

I feel like im out but i have to wait for af to show...

Congrats to all bfpers little sad that i dont think il get mines just yet :(

swedengirl congrats :)

armywife you sure are being put thru the ringer!

As for me, I have gotten 4 straight days of very positive OPK tests. This is so frustrating. At first I was happy cuz next cycle i'm supposed to start treatment to help ovulation, so the positive OPK had me thinking I was doing better than feared. But, 4 days in a row, and this late in my cycle ?! I'm CD 19 today. Getting annoyed at this point, and I kindof just want AF to come and get this confusing rollercoaster overwith so I can move on with the treatment cycle. Because I'm suspecting that i'm not ovulating normally and these are false positives or something not normal is going on.

From what I've read, if I am in fact ovulating or about to, I dont mark O day until the last dark line test right? The past 4 days have been exactly the same darkness on the test line. Urg.

swedengirl congrats :)

armywife you sure are being put thru the ringer!

As for me, I have gotten 4 straight days of very positive OPK tests. This is so frustrating. At first I was happy cuz next cycle i'm supposed to start treatment to help ovulation, so the positive OPK had me thinking I was doing better than feared. But, 4 days in a row, and this late in my cycle ?! I'm CD 19 today. Getting annoyed at this point, and I kindof just want AF to come and get this confusing rollercoaster overwith so I can move on with the treatment cycle. Because I'm suspecting that i'm not ovulating normally and these are false positives or something not normal is going on.

From what I've read, if I am in fact ovulating or about to, I dont mark O day until the last dark line test right? The past 4 days have been exactly the same darkness on the test line. Urg.

I think you can stop testing (OPKs) after your first positive result. Depending on the brand, you should ovulate 12-36 hours after the first true positive OPK. So you may actually be 2-3DPO. I actually get positives for several days after I ovulate (confirmed by BBT charting). Have you been temping? If so, that should help shed some light on the situation.

I hope that's the case that I O'd after the first positive test but I've also read that strong positives for more than 3 days can be a sign of other ovulation issues. I do also have PCOS which I know can alter opk accuracy but I'm not entirely educated on the extent of that.

I don't temp because I don't get up at the same time everyday.

I hope that's the case that I O'd after the first positive test but I've also read that strong positives for more than 3 days can be a sign of other ovulation issues. I do also have PCOS which I know can alter opk accuracy but I'm not entirely educated on the extent of that.

I don't temp because I don't get up at the same time everyday.

I have never heard that! Interesting. I don't think that I have ever had any ovulation issues. I don't temp at the exact same time each day either, but it is close enough to see a pattern in the data to confirm O... even if it's not the prettiest chart!

Can you put me down for the 12th.....in reality I think it may be a little early but I'm not quite sure what's happening with my cycles yet (very irregular normally though ) since coming off the pill.

Last cycle was only 19days long and I ovulated around cd12.

This time I got a positive opk result at cd16......soooooo who knows?!? Lol
I'm quite happy to poas so will start on the 12th!

Good luck everyone x

Mom
Active BnB Member

So I talked to my dr . My hcg on Thursday was less than 3. I'm so confused . Another person suggested a cyst . So to recap - bfp last Tuesday , neg on wed, hcg of 3 on Thursday , neg test Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and bfp today . The BFP was with fmu both times . I did a frer today after my first test and it was bfn I'm so confused and everything I google says cancer or cyst .....

9dpo. Tweaked... anyone see anything here? I cannot see anything irl, but something is catching my eye here. So weird.

ETA: It's clearer on my phone...

Attachments

• Tests 5.jpg
    Tests 5.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Tests 3.jpg
    Tests 3.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 27
Johnsa, I do see the very very faint line you're talking about. Can't tell if it has color though even when I zoom in all the way. Hopefully it's the start of a bfp! Test again in the morning! Good luck!

armywife--sounds so frustrating!! what does your doctor think? are you going to get more testing done to see what is going on?

HI everyone, I caved and used a frer today, believe I'm around 10dpo. Got plain white. I'm a bit sad so just looking forward to May, though there's a chance all my counting is wrong. :nope::cry:

Well ladies, I'm out sadly. I thought I was in the clear when I had only two spots two days ago with no signs of My period coming on but AF has decided to hit me full force today headaches and all.

Wishing lots of luck to everyone else though!

Sorry to hear EQ, I'm probably right behind you. AF due next week.

It's alright, I just got off birth control in the beginning March so I wasn't expecting to catch the egg right away. Maybe next month if I'm lucky. O:)

And hopefully you'll have better luck than I. Wishing you lots of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->