Calling all April 2017 Testers!! 67 testers and 13 BFPS

Hey ladies im out too. 5am wake up call to horrible cramps just knew was af and it was. Sigh. Ill be ringing drs next week for advice and a smear test boo.

Congratulation to everyone who has bfp, sorry it it's not your time this month! ..... I'm so desperate to test how but I don't think my hcg shot will be out of my system yet ... I'm 13 dpo 5det

Sorry to all who got the :witch: already :( Wishing you luck next cycle!

Today finally an OPK test was faded so I can probably look back and try to estimate which of my 4 positive days were the "O" day. What do you ladies think, see picture attached?

You have to zoom in to tell the difference between the first 4. I'm putting my money on the center-most one, which was CD 18. When I zoom in its the darkest, same IRL. Someone else (sorry forgot your name as I'm typing this) said to just go with the first positive day, so in my head I'd love to do that but I'm open to other thoughts :)

This is the best info I have since I don't temp. I have such an inconsistent sleep/work schedule that I've never tried temping, but I may next cycle if AF comes this time.

Attachments

• MarchApril CD 16 thru CD 20.jpg
    MarchApril CD 16 thru CD 20.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 12
Hi!! :wave: I'm 6dpo and I'm confused as to when to test. I don't want to test to early :dohh: but then again i want to test every day until i see a bfp!! So I would LOVE to be added to the list!

Hi everyone! I'm currently waiting to O, can I be put down for testing on the 26th please <3

Hi!! :wave: I'm 6dpo and I'm confused as to when to test. I don't want to test to early :dohh: but then again i want to test every day until i see a bfp!! So I would LOVE to be added to the list!

Its hard not obsessively testing isnt it! I found this site recently which helps me get thru the wait:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/pregnancy_test_calculator.php#results

So I've been feeling sick since about 5 o'clock. Can't help but think more of it. I'm only 6dpo. Is there any possibility I could have caught and feeling sick from that, or am I grasping at straws and looking too much into it. Its definitely not normal for me....Seems like ages away till af due. Just wish it was next Wed already so I know.

Anyone else at a similar dpo?

Hi, I will be testing tomorrow April 5th!! feeling as though AF is coming but still hoping for something positive

Kitkez if you check out the link in the post just before yours, it'll give you some info about implantation etc - it's really unlikely that implantation would have occurred already, and any symptom prior to implantation is caused by rising progesterone levels (this rise occurs after ovulation regardlesss of whether or not you caught your egg). (Sorry to be a bummer but just wanted to share the info!)

I got my positive opk yesterday and felt nauseous all day yesterday and most of today. I've been on the pill for sooooo many years and it's not something I've noticed before. It's crazy how these hormones affect you when you are listening to your body and monitoring what's going on. Will be interesting to see if it happens again at ovulation.

Hope everyone is having a good Wednesday :)
(sorry for those who are out :( )

I'm 2dpo today. I've been having a little bit of creamy cm but now it seems to be watery! Hmm past 2 cycles it's just been creamy at this point.
Gah it's too early to be symptom spotting lol

Hi! I'll be testing this Friday, April 7th! I did femara and trigger shot so everything that could give a false positive should be out of my system by then. I'll be 14dpt/13dpo then. Can I be added to the list pretty please?

Hi guys , hope everyone is doing well :) sorry to those who are out and congrats to the BFP's !! I'm 13 dpo today and getting BFN's :( still don't understand my weird positive test unless it's a cyst . I should hopefully get more info tomorrow at my scan. Wishing everyone good luck &#10084;&#65039;

Finally in the tww so feel like I can properly join you now. I'm 2-3dpo. Congrats to the bfps. Sorry to the ladies who are out.

HI ladies, good luck to you all,

I am 12 dpo and cramping on and off since yesterday but af not coming, feels like her. BFN at 11dpo and 10dpo.

https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/WIN_20170405_183656.jpg

my opk is almost positive. prolly tomorrow.

Boo to anyone that the witch got already.

I'm 7 dpo today and though I'm probably symptom spotting, I'm extremely exhausted and have had a relentless pulling/tugging on both sides all day. Low-grade nausea but I typically get nauseous every TWW (hurray).

I just kind of remembered I'm in the TWW, lol. Put me down for the 12th. I could test earlier but I want to be sure AF is going to be late this time.

Cramping has stopped, I guess that could have been implantation. Keep me in for the 10th, thanks

Having ovulation pains (left side). Wish us look for tonight! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->