Calling all April 2017 Testers!! 67 testers and 13 BFPS

3 days late (so CD 38 for me) and took a test finally this afternoon- BFN. I'll test tomorrow morning. It's frustrating... I get waves of cramps and indications of something impending (more likely AF).

well by avg cycle length I'm 3 days late today but by my normal lp I'm only 1 day late. I've been having on and off cramps for over a week.

I will be testing in a couple days :). Mind if I join ladies,?

I'd say you're more than welcome Kiwi! Good luck!

Sigh, so I was woken up 2 hours early after not sleeping great to begin with so my temp is adjusted which I hate doing and don't trust but decided to test anyway. I saw a super light line within a minute but ya know blue dye so I dunno if to trust it.
cb 14dpo.jpg

cb14dpo2.jpg

cb14dpo3.jpg

I can kind of see something there cp, definitely worth testing again tomorrow with a pink dye test!

lol I have no more pink dye and I will not buy any unless I don't get AF tomorrow as I have to order them since I don't want my guy to know and I don't drive.

5 days before AF should show a faint line if I was pregnant right?

Attachments

• IMG_20170422_122127.jpg
    IMG_20170422_122127.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 10
Kiwi it totally depends on when you implant and how fast the hcg doubles. Some women don't get a positive at all until they are late for AF and some women get it up to 7 days early... It's very individual.

I just wanna thank LAR83 for maintaining the list in the first post. I'm going to be testing on the 28th, and it's just so encouraging and beautiful to see all the BFPs that ladies have already got this month!

Kiwi it totally depends on when you implant and how fast the hcg doubles. Some women don't get a positive at all until they are late for AF and some women get it up to 7 days early... It's very individual.

Thanks hun!

I just wanna thank LAR83 for maintaining the list in the first post. I'm going to be testing on the 28th, and it's just so encouraging and beautiful to see all the BFPs that ladies have already got this month!

I agree, kudos to Lar! I find these testing threads difficult at times due to infertility and know that I definitely wouldn't be able to handle maintaining the page!

Yeah it can be hard for sure. I did two and had to take a break from them lol they can be rough to maintain.

You did great on them too cp, I think you set a great example. You are able to be encouraging to others who are early on TTC and don't seem bitter about other people's success. Lots to admire for both you and Lar. I'm not like that lol. I go through angry, snarky phases and I don't keep it to myself. Part of me hates seeing all the BFPs on the front page because I wonder if I'll ever have a chance. Now I just try to be indifferent, but that has a cost too. You're better people than I and I admire you for it :)

Eh I go through very down phases at times, but usually it's more than just ttc that brings me down that low, but when I do I usually just avoid posting at all. I took a couple weeks off a while back. All we long term ttc ladies go through negative phases, Belle. You're definitely not alone.

You did great on them too cp, I think you set a great example. You are able to be encouraging to others who are early on TTC and don't seem bitter about other people's success. Lots to admire for both you and Lar. I'm not like that lol. I go through angry, snarky phases and I don't keep it to myself. Part of me hates seeing all the BFPs on the front page because I wonder if I'll ever have a chance. Now I just try to be indifferent, but that has a cost too. You're better people than I and I admire you for it :)

:hugs: :hugs:

I know how you lovely ladies feel who have been LTTTC. It took 2 1/2 years to get pregnant with my first on top of trying for 3 years in my previous relationship. I know you just feel like crying whenever you see people getting what you have been trying so hard for. I totally get it, and I just want to say to keep your heads up ladies. It will happen and it's going to be the most amazing thing to ever happen. Worth all of the ups and downs. Stay strong 💜.

Kiwi I generally actually usually don't feel bad when ladies on here get a bfp. I usually am more upset seeing them on FB when the ladies aren't even trying and some already have like 4. On here women are at least trying and it's rare that you are posting here and not been trying more than a month.

Kiwi I generally actually usually don't feel bad when ladies on here get a bfp. I usually am more upset seeing them on FB when the ladies aren't even trying and some already have like 4. On here women are at least trying and it's rare that you are posting here and not been trying more than a month.

I cried a lot during that time.... I'm a big baby :haha:. It's great you can keep yourself so well together. I was definitely not that well put together during the time of my life. I only discovered this forum after I was pregnant with my first. I cried at literally everything that reminded me of a baby in real life.

lol I'm prolly able to keep it more together because I'm not baby crazy. I'd have a toddler if I could lol... I'm a much bigger fan of toddlers than babies- always have been.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->