Calling all April 2017 Testers!! 67 testers and 13 BFPS

lol I'm prolly able to keep it more together because I'm not baby crazy. I'd have a toddler if I could lol... I'm a much bigger fan of toddlers than babies- always have been.

Toddlers are fun, mine is a mini tornado :haha:.

Toddlers to me are the best. I've babysat kids from newborn to 9 and and always loved from 18 months- 5 years old the best.

Aww thanks Kiwi, I hope I am lucky enough to have the same happy ending that you did. I don't know if I'd have to heart to ttc a second though after this if I did get lucky. You're a strong lady :)

Belle I'm totally the same as you! The thought of TTC #2 when #1 is like a blimmin scientific lottery - no thank you!

CP - I can't usually see lines but I feel like I can def see something in that 2nd pic!!! Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks London, if no AF I'll be testing again tomorrow.I'm technically late today.

Oh god! I soooooo hope this is your month!
Can't wait to check in tomorrow :)

lol ah thanks Belle. I am for you as well :)

BFN today with two tests. Still seeing a shadow of a line on both but I think it might be the indent line. :( Lower back started hurting last night and still hurts today. Very usual for me before AF.

Well Cews, hopefully you are just getting similar stuff with early pregnancy as you would with AF- many women do. Still FX for you.

BFN today with two tests. Still seeing a shadow of a line on both but I think it might be the indent line. :( Lower back started hurting last night and still hurts today. Very usual for me before AF.

Could still be it for you :). I had insane AF symptoms when I was pregnant with my girls. To the point where I was convinced I wasn't pregnant and AF was otw.

Thanks guys. Still having some fluttering and twitching in my uterus which I never get before AF so that has me hopeful. Ive been having this for 4 days now. My lower back is just right in the center not all the way around yet.

I agree with Cppeace, give urself another 2w & u shld get a result by then. I know 2w seems like 2m in waiting time for us, but that shld be a good time for testing.

Hey ladies. sorry im in and out of this forum lol trying to keep up with you all lol. I just got my x hairs today defo have ovulated much earlier this cycle so when ever ive taken defiantly has helped. there is like 7 things altogether. I use the natural fertility sit for herbs and it was great advise lol

Anyways. I thought i should be 2 dpo today but nope 3 dpo lol looks like the day i got my high was the day i ovulated but i got a positive okp in the even when i retested.. never used the digital in the evening as i didnt wanna waste them so i use it in the morning and got my peak. short lived negative after yesterday but looks like i covered it well lol

Wont be testing until end of the month need to stat strong and not cave early. at this moment in time i dont feel like testing yet lol

gl everyone x

Im still hopeful since the tests I took today seemed to have a shadow of a line and the one from last night had nothing but Im not holding my breath. I think its possible that what I am seeing are the indent lines. I took 2 more tonight with a 5/6 hour hold (I did have some water and tea) and I think I see something but when I take a picture these is nothing there. I even tried to invert and saw nothing too. Who knows, it might just be too light to pic up yet but I dont think thats the problem. These are the two I took tonight.

Attachments

• IMG_1098.jpg
    IMG_1098.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 15
Stark white BFN today. Not even a shadow in the time limit. Got woken up by my 2 year old coughing up mucus and my DH sleeping right through it. Ugh lovely. Told him and he rolled over and went back to sleep. Im so tired I could have slugged him.

Well, woke to AF. Not truly unexpected. I'm trained to expected only two things at this point, AF or an unanswered Limbo... Aww well. It is what it is. My LP may just be adjusting yet again. It was 12-13 for a long time, then went 10-11 and now it seems to want to change to 13-14 as stating in the last 4 months.

Update.... AF is 5 days late. I tested this morning and it seems a little odd this time. There's kind of a little dye run/dot on it in person that's not really showing in picture. I also feel like either I have line eyes or there's a very very very barely there, faint line. I'm thinking just line eye at this point.

Frustrated with my past wonky cycles!! It's just what really makes it different is that this is us TTC, as opposed to us not trying back then. SO, when my cycles were abnormally long, I didn't really think I could be pregnant. This time we dtd 4-5 times around ovulation time and I'm now on CD 40!
Oy vey. has anyone had this happen and then eventually had a bfp? Is it too late at this point?

I am wondering if all the house buying stress could have contributed to why it's off this month. Usually if my cycle is long, it's because of some stressor.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 12.13.07 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 12.13.07 PM.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 14
Agghh ! I've been waiting to read your post today CP.
So sorry! I was so hopeful for you this month.
Onto another cycle, no doubt I'll see you there... Feeling out already.
Here we go again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"