Calling all April 2017 Testers!! 67 testers and 13 BFPS

Just catching up with you all- DS has a cold and now I have it too. Keeping my fingers crossed for you all!

This afternoons test is another ??? one. I thought I saw something but had to run to the store because my toddler started throwing up and came back to this... did the water test and this was left. Gahhhh WTH! This morning was nothing with a maybe line but I was tired of looking and this one in the afternoon.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_c42.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_c42.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 16
I see something super light. wait a couple days and test again.

I see something super light. wait a couple days and test again.

Thats my plan. I wasn't even going to test today but I couldnt resist. Im sorry AF hit you. I thought you were for sure going to get your BFP this month.

I see something faint too, good luck!

Afm: Wednesday (testing) seems really close all of a sudden. Meep.

Cppeace, so sorry you are out this month hun :hugs: :hugs:

Just catching up with you all- DS has a cold and now I have it too. Keeping my fingers crossed for you all!

Hope you two feel better soon :hugs:.

Pink, good luck!! :dust:

AFM: I am probably out this month too, but I am going to test again on the 28th when AF is due if she doesn't show. So tempted to test right now but i only have 1 FRER left atm. I normally have a 31 day cycle so that is what I am going by. The last two months however I have had a 28 day cycle. It was kind of weird for me, never had a 28 day cycle before. Has this happened to any of you ladies before?

My cycle did the exact same thing over the last few months. Dropped from 31 to 28.

I've used an app for AF logging for years though and it was always 28 then went up to 31 for maybe 12 months then dropped back again. Bodies are weird.

I have been tracking my cycles the last couple of years... I usually get AF between cd24 and cd28, but I have had one cycle that was 29 days and one cycle (last month) that was 30 days. Oh and one cycle that was 17 days! (after buying some random fertility supplement online. :dohh:) I know it could be worse; I am glad I get AF on a regular basis and don't have super long cycles, but it's a annoying having like a whole week time period where AF could come at any time.

So I decided to do a water test and it was a BFN! Kinda hopeful now because I keep getting super squinters for the last few days. Makes me hopeful that this might actually be the month! Im going to be gutted if all these squinters turn out to be negative. My only worry is that they dont seem to be getting any darker.

I couldn't help but test! I will just have to buy some more tests tomorrow. Do you lovely ladies see anything?

Attachments

• IMG_20170424_025142.jpg
    IMG_20170424_025142.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 18
Because I'm a terrible influence on myself, I decided that since today (and not Wednesday as I thought!) is my anniversary, I can totally pee on all the things with toddler-like abandon, right? Fully expecting stark negative since I'm only 8dpo and only two days from what looked like an implant dip/bleed..

knock me down with a feather. 8dpo. 1 hour hold. no edit to original photo besides cropping.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    13 KB · Views: 28
  • FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 17
I think so too Pink! I really pray you get your sticky rainbow baby this time!!

Hey Wrap.. yes I did. BFN. Not surprised about that. No AF yet but it is still early. 14dpo and cd25 for me. Expecting AF any day this week.

Ok well guess I'll just leave the group then :(. Really hurts when people ignore your posts. Yes I am sensitive, I know.

Congrats Pink and good luck ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"