Calling all April 2017 Testers!! 67 testers and 13 BFPS

Sorry Kiwi, I missed your post. I don't think people ignore posts deliberately, please don't take it to heart.

I feel like maybe my eye is catching something on your test, fingers crossed it turns into a line for you.

sorry kiwi! I don't mean to be rude... but when people post pics of tests and I can't see a line I don't really like to comment on it because so many times I didn't see anything but everyone else could, so I don't trust my eyes unless the line really stands out for me and I don't want to give the wrong info. I didn't see a line on yours but that doesn't necessarily mean there isn't one. I hope you don't leave...

I think so too Pink! I really pray you get your sticky rainbow baby this time!!

Hey Wrap.. yes I did. BFN. Not surprised about that. No AF yet but it is still early. 14dpo and cd25 for me. Expecting AF any day this week.

I really hope I do too.

I hope this is your month too LAR!

I'm honestly too sensitive to be on forums but it's the only place I have to talk. Sorry ladies for being so sensitive. It really is a problem for me :(.

Kiwi, i had a post ignored too. I understand bei ng sensitive, I am too. I just have to realize that i ignore some posts too if there is nothing valuable to add ori dont know of a good answer to a question.

I FINALLY got AF this AM. At this point, i just knew i wasnt pregnant and was at 41 days into cycle. It was about time. Onto tryi ng in May for a january baby!

I'm the same way as LAR - I almost never see the line until it's obvious, so I usually don't comment unless it looks positive. On that note, congratulations Pink!

AF got me. I'm almost glad she came a day early so I wasn't sitting in hopeful limbo for longer! And on that note, I'm sorry April wasn't your month, CP.

I got my :bfp: today I can't believe it! I had to buy another test as I thought my eyes were deciving me. I hope this bean sticks!

:dust: to all!

Congrats Sasha!! How many DPO were you when you got the BFP?

Kiwi, I am just on now- if there's something on your test I only see the slightest thing when I tilt the screen.
Pink- I def see your line- can't wait to see it darken.

3 days till AF is supposed to show. Is the faint faint line too faint to mean anything this close to AF? I mean I agree, If it was bfp it would be more noticeable like Pinks?

Like I said before it's different for every woman and every pregnancy. Some get a positive way early simply because their placenta created more hcg and some get a late positive like 15+ dpo because their placenta produced less hcg or because your body naturally filters out most of the hcg. For example let's give two:

Jane implanted on 7dpo and started with miu 10 hcg - if Jane tests with a 25miu hpt on 10dpo she has a good chance of a positive because hcg generally doubles every 24-48 hours(for some women even as long as 72 hours) so if Jane started with 10 and doubles every 48 hours that means at 9dpo she should have 20miu and 10dpo she likely could have 30 which would easily show on a test that pcks up 25 or more.

Mary implanted later at 10dpo and started with only 2 miu of hcg that means with a basic test that detects 25miu or more she wouldn't get a positive until 18dpo as it would take that long to get to beyond 25miu by doubling every 48 hours

Either is totally possible can easily happen. You can start producing anywhere from 1 miu of hcg up to 50 and then it take a day or two for the hcg to end up in your urine.

I definitely wouldn't hold my test as any bar to look at, what's happening with me this early is bizarre and definitely not the norm. In fact, if I hadn't been temping/charting and had very clear changes I'd actually assume my o date was much earlier.

I have never had a test this clear this early in all my pregnancies so please don't think you're out based on mine. I'm honestly a little weirded out by it myself!

BFN with 2 IC's and a FRER. Not sure if its too early but I feel like if I was I would see something by now. Will hold off and test in a few days.

Awww Lar. :hugs: I'm sorry, I hope AF stays away and you get a late BFP!

And sorry Cewsbaby :nope:

Sorry to the ladies who are out this cycle :(.

sorry puffers and bun that AF got you! Better luck next cycle!

Thanks Wrap. I didn't have high hopes for this month, so I am just ready for AF to come already so I can get started on my next cycle. A BFP would great, but I am definitely not counting on it.

Kiwi, I don't see anything, but I'm on my phone.

Pink- that's so exciting!!!

LAR and cews, keeping my fingers crossed for a late bfp for you.

Sorry to the ladies who are out- I'm guessing I am as well, but have another week to go so we'll see!

Haha can't help myself and took another IC and again I think I see something. Plus, my uterus is so tight and it feels kinda sore. If I remember correctly I had this when I was pregnant with my son. I just want to know one way or the other!!!

the not knowing is definitely the worst. I'd rather be a barren woman who never gets a positive again than to have another month+ limbo of not knowing.

the not knowing is definitely the worst. I'd rather be a barren woman who never gets a positive again than to have another month+ limbo of not knowing.

OMG yes! If I knew I was only to have one then to never have to deal with the 2WW I would be ok with that. I want more but I will be ok with what I have. I just find the 2WW to be emotionally draining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->